Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K1 PLUS Amlogic S905 4K KODI TV Box Android 5.1 1G/8G 2.4G WIFI LAN HDMI2.0 3D DLNA AirPlay Miracast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nemsis72 will img updates only work on sd card...or is usb stick also an option? thanks
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by kansasjayhawk32; 07-29-2016, 01:27.

Comment

Would booting in openelec allow the use of bluetooth?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemsis72 View Post
        Kodi 16.1 LibreELEC Sd card img here: https://mega.nz/#!xUx21bLB!8eLjamMPn...QToBUJD1T3jY6I Extract to fat32 MicroSD card load in to your powered off K1 plus adroid box press reset button add power cord wait till it boots to LibreELEC splash release reset button. Let it do its thing, it will reboot on it's own. After reboot set up LibreELEC. Enjoy.. This will turn your K1 plus into a dual boot system ANDROID & LibreELEC. LibreELEC will boot just as long as you have sdcard installed. Remove sdcard boots to android. But with in LibreELEC power option you can boot to nand. Meaning android.... And if you're feeling ballsy and want to permanently install to your device here is the nand install zip: https://mega.nz/#!9I4RRbJL!q5w5Hbk91...5cf80nh7Yhk_Ec Install from recovery...
        Sory not invent anything new, I asked about the UBUNTU. LIBEREC and OPENELEC have long had
        MY MINI PC: C4,CS918,M8,M8C

Comment

Originally posted by yurek_m View Post

yes you can use it to directly drive I installed ubuntu full openelec
          Try these options. Sound (alsa) works, WiFi - need to check, maybe on Your version of the chip will work.

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Hi everyone. You know k2 pro released this week. I bought one. Can we use k1 plus images openelec, libreelec etc.. or will be new images all of them. Please open a topic if yes.

Comment

Originally posted by messert View Post
              Hi everyone. You know k2 pro released this week. I bought one. Can we use k1 plus images openelec, libreelec etc.. or will be new images all of them. Please open a topic if yes.
              No problem you can write it openelec, the structure of the processor in has not changed
              MY MINI PC: C4,CS918,M8,M8C

Comment

Which openelec or libreelec version working properly with tvheadend. I am using sat 42 degree east Turksat.

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
                  Try these options. Sound (alsa) works, WiFi - need to check, maybe on Your version of the chip will work.

https://yadi.sk/d/pHxaRAs-tZiei
                  Sound ok yes. Wifi ethernet no

Comment

Originally posted by yurek_m View Post

Sound ok yes. Wifi ethernet no
                    Should work in next version.

Comment

Armbian_5.17_Vegas95_Debian_jessie_3.14.73_desktop _20160729. Sound ethernet yes ok ...wifi no
                      Last edited by yurek_m; 07-30-2016, 16:32.

Comment

Dear ubuntu install ???????

Comment

How to install?
                          No boot, how to boot, please help

Comment

Hi. First post here. I have the K1 Plus and I must say it is pretty good. I noticed that xtreamer just came out with a line of low cost tv boxes that are basically the same: the mxv line.

Anyway I tried flashing the ROM (android TV and openelec) provided by xtreamer for the mxv pro. I haven't tested everything but both versions boot properly and play sound, video wifi and dvbt perfectly.

To download:

You can access the recovery mode by pressing the switch inside the tiny hole on the back and then connecting the power supply.
                            Copy the extracted files to a FAT32 usb drive, and select the zip for install.

Hope this helps. Keep on the good work.

Comment

Nice find nadavb!

Can you please tell if the xtreamer rom is rooted so one can use droidmote? Never could root my ki plus.

Thanks.

Comment

I threw in the K1 plus sw of KIIpro, the black screen, not reluctant, if there is a recovery?

Comment

Working...
                                X