Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K1 PLUS Amlogic S905 4K KODI TV Box Android 5.1 1G/8G 2.4G WIFI LAN HDMI2.0 3D DLNA AirPlay Miracast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hologram
    replied
    ok thanks
    that solved my problem

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    I don't have the problem here Video Small in corner.
    I was reading and someone suggested to disable one Acceleration I think it was amcodec
    you can try
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• hologram
    replied
    nobody help

Leave a comment:

• hologram
    replied
    ​-bye k1 plus from gearbest
    -have problem with kodi/xbmc
    -when output is 1080p working ok
    -when output is 4k2k picture show only small size but menu from kodi/xbmc is full
    -this is picture :

and how to fix that
    thanks

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• HyeVltg3
    replied
    Originally posted by pelloplasma View Post
    I have found this firmware update http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...ware-20151204/

Not sure if it fixes any of the above problems from other users.

My problem with the pink hue on certain times while watching on KODI or even a movie through the video player, I doubt it would be fixed. As I understood the TV BOX is sending out signal that the TV just doesn't like. No idea if it's something that can be fixed by an update.
    Just got the K1 Plus today and grabbed this update, I noticed that inside the .rar it says 1123, which the K1 Plus already has, is that normal? theres also a 1128 floating around that I finally was able to install, even though it still shows the "Error" background in the bootloader, --but now the sys fw stats 1128, so assuming it did up from 1123 >> 1128-- no idea what happened now it says 1123 again.
    Why would geekbuying state that as 1204 when its 1123 inside?

where exactly do people go to get the "Best of" or Latest news about apps and new firmware for android tv boxes, this is my first box and so far I'm not really sure what I'm doing and/or what I could be doing.
    Last edited by HyeVltg3; 01-14-2016, 00:45.

Leave a comment:

• pelloplasma
    replied
    I have found this firmware update http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...ware-20151204/

Not sure if it fixes any of the above problems from other users.

My problem with the pink hue on certain times while watching on KODI or even a movie through the video player, I doubt it would be fixed. As I understood the TV BOX is sending out signal that the TV just doesn't like. No idea if it's something that can be fixed by an update.

Leave a comment:

• pelloplasma
    replied
    Originally posted by acemaxtec View Post

you need to update to 11.28 software .

Where can you find the 11.28 firmware update? One site that supposedly had an update when you were downloading it, it was the 11.23 firmware instead.

Leave a comment:

• acemaxtec
    replied
    Originally posted by plutus View Post
    just received the box, but I've some problems with the google store & kodi.
    Most of the apps are not compatible and kodi is not even available in the store! The pre-installed kodi version doesn't have the iptv simple tv addon and I couldn't install it in any way. I've tried to download from kodi's website but the installatin fails

I've tried to update to the 23-11 firmware but doesn't seem to change much...
    you need to update to 11.28 software .

Leave a comment:

• plutus
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor View Post
    Try the update again then let it sit for a few minutes before you start doing things, as it is only a 1/8GB unit things can take a bit of time to set up after the first update.
    Cheers
    not sure....the addons list is quite limited compared to vanilla Kodi; I guess they installed a custom Kodi version for some reasons. What I don't understand is why Kodi doesn't appear in the play store and sideloading (downloading the apk from Kodi website) gives an error (whatever version I try)

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Try the update again then let it sit for a few minutes before you start doing things, as it is only a 1/8GB unit things can take a bit of time to set up after the first update.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• plutus
    replied
    just received the box, but I've some problems with the google store & kodi.
    Most of the apps are not compatible and kodi is not even available in the store! The pre-installed kodi version doesn't have the iptv simple tv addon and I couldn't install it in any way. I've tried to download from kodi's website but the installatin fails

I've tried to update to the 23-11 firmware but doesn't seem to change much...

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    I don't think they have released any thing new presently, I think you mentioned you have updated already
    Try a lower resolution in K1.
    Or new TV for you give family member yours, easy

Leave a comment:

• pelloplasma
    replied
    An update from my previous post

I believe the problem is the Sony TV. I've tried both boxes on the same tv and it still have the same problem. I managed to update the tv's firmware (not particularly new tv. the latest update is from 2011) and the problem although it's still there, it seems be less requent than before.

Are there any instructions somewhere on how to reflash these boxes just to rule out any software issues as well?

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Also try the good box's power supply with the problematic one.
    Providing it is not a hardware issue, maybe a reflash would resolve it.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    See how you go.
    Some TV's can just be fussy, also try different HDMI ports,
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X