Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K1 PLUS Amlogic S905 4K KODI TV Box Android 5.1 1G/8G 2.4G WIFI LAN HDMI2.0 3D DLNA AirPlay Miracast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viewer View Post
    Thank you...I just spent all this time using a language converter to read it all because not let me be member. I cannot load the images either, as not member. I did see this, and think this probably my problem, but not see it answered yet?
    friend last message and are waiting for the answer!
    she comes quickly!
    I'm in Brazil
    See your question here!

Comment

Thank you erbas..thanks for all your help.

Comment

Greetings from the Croatian K1 Plus!

Comment

Croation K1 Plus Acemax, or Croatian K1 Plus Videostrong ??....welcome.

Comment

There is no difference!

Comment

Have you used your cccam file? What version yersion build?...thanks

Comment

jess

Comment

meni-instal.-111111-smart data-edit-...

Comment

meni-instal.-ok-111111-smart data-ok-add...

Comment

Yeah, been there done that. Cannot get cccam to work on irdeto, but the same file works in a different satellite receiver. Thus has to be something not right with Cccam?

Comment

Still no luck, here is an example of how I am setting up my menu, and what a sample c line would look like.
                        C : doggy47.doggy.org 40000 doggy1 woofwoof
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by erbas
                          New software k1_plus_0902
                          date 07/09/2016
                          Original tested and approved!
                          https://mega.nz/#!o4gnjS5b!z8WLQ9t3p...GH3dad5WERjOwQ
                          Awesome!
                          i deleted kodi and installed kodi javis from playstore, so far, all working.

thanks for the link!

Comment

Let me tell you, I've installed OS 150 balbes lover remix I pulled my memory integrated died when I boot it possible k1plus memory and memory card

Comment

Originally posted by yurek_m View Post
                              Let me tell you, I've installed OS 150 balbes lover remix I pulled my memory integrated died when I boot it possible k1plus memory and memory card
                              Try this friend is not guaranteed

USB Burning Tool (Amlogic 2.0.7)

https://mega.nz/#!45snFbBT!c2XRwu8gLvC5LaitJP5lQe0IYsykM-chLJZ17muv4S4

Video guide (based on the model m8s+ for amlogic burning tool refalsh guide)

https://mega.nz/#!A083wITA!7lCC62HGW...NIdtQC2arbJ6Y4

You can also try changing the power source
                              because it usually gives problems.

Last edited by erbas; 09-16-2016, 04:06.

Comment

Originally posted by nadavb View Post
                                Hi. First post here. I have the K1 Plus and I must say it is pretty good. I noticed that xtreamer just came out with a line of low cost tv boxes that are basically the same: the mxv line.

Anyway I tried flashing the ROM (android TV and openelec) provided by xtreamer for the mxv pro. I haven't tested everything but both versions boot properly and play sound, video wifi and dvbt perfectly.

To download:

You can access the recovery mode by pressing the switch inside the tiny hole on the back and then connecting the power supply.
                                Copy the extracted files to a FAT32 usb drive, and select the zip for install.

Hope this helps. Keep on the good work.
                                Real nice find! I tried flashing Android tv and Openelec and both worked perfectly (though not in dual boot). I finally kept Android tv on K1 Plus, whtch fits my needs better. Thanx a lot

Comment

Working...
                                X