Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K1 PLUS Amlogic S905 4K KODI TV Box Android 5.1 1G/8G 2.4G WIFI LAN HDMI2.0 3D DLNA AirPlay Miracast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plutus View Post
    just received the box, but I've some problems with the google store & kodi.
    Most of the apps are not compatible and kodi is not even available in the store! The pre-installed kodi version doesn't have the iptv simple tv addon and I couldn't install it in any way. I've tried to download from kodi's website but the installatin fails

I've tried to update to the 23-11 firmware but doesn't seem to change much...
    you need to update to 11.28 software .

Comment

Originally posted by acemaxtec View Post

you need to update to 11.28 software .

Where can you find the 11.28 firmware update? One site that supposedly had an update when you were downloading it, it was the 11.23 firmware instead.

Comment

I have found this firmware update http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...ware-20151204/

Not sure if it fixes any of the above problems from other users.

My problem with the pink hue on certain times while watching on KODI or even a movie through the video player, I doubt it would be fixed. As I understood the TV BOX is sending out signal that the TV just doesn't like. No idea if it's something that can be fixed by an update.

Comment

Originally posted by pelloplasma View Post
          I have found this firmware update http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...ware-20151204/

Not sure if it fixes any of the above problems from other users.

My problem with the pink hue on certain times while watching on KODI or even a movie through the video player, I doubt it would be fixed. As I understood the TV BOX is sending out signal that the TV just doesn't like. No idea if it's something that can be fixed by an update.
          Just got the K1 Plus today and grabbed this update, I noticed that inside the .rar it says 1123, which the K1 Plus already has, is that normal? theres also a 1128 floating around that I finally was able to install, even though it still shows the "Error" background in the bootloader, --but now the sys fw stats 1128, so assuming it did up from 1123 >> 1128-- no idea what happened now it says 1123 again.
          Why would geekbuying state that as 1204 when its 1123 inside?

where exactly do people go to get the "Best of" or Latest news about apps and new firmware for android tv boxes, this is my first box and so far I'm not really sure what I'm doing and/or what I could be doing.
          Last edited by HyeVltg3; 01-14-2016, 00:45.

Comment

​-bye k1 plus from gearbest
            -have problem with kodi/xbmc
            -when output is 1080p working ok
            -when output is 4k2k picture show only small size but menu from kodi/xbmc is full
            -this is picture :

and how to fix that
            thanks

Attached Files

Comment

nobody help

Comment

I don't have the problem here Video Small in corner.
                I was reading and someone suggested to disable one Acceleration I think it was amcodec
                you can try
                Cheers
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

ok thanks
                  that solved my problem

Comment

X96S X96 MAX TX5 MAX ACEMAX M12N K1 PLUS S2 T2 KIII KII M8S+ IPTV 18 PRO,M8, M8N M8S M12 M10 Upgrading Software Download

Originally posted by pelloplasma View Post

Where can you find the 11.28 firmware update? One site that supposedly had an update when you were downloading it, it was the 11.23 firmware instead.

Comment

Does anyone knows how to use an external 3G internet USB dongle with this TV box? Thanks.

Comment

Hi! Did someone change the stock launcher?
                        BTW, i have FW: 20151216

Comment

Hi to all.

Can someone to send me working play store.From some reason ,system have lost play services and play store.
                          Free 100Gb space for your files:
                          https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

Originally posted by trebor
                            Root of the K1 Plus Amlogic S905 is possible using the Minix Neo ezroot.zip by Finless
                            Follow instructions mentioned and you will have root.

If not try the Minix root method

Boot from SD card,
                            My unit would not boot from card, could see files many formats did not resolve problem

As it could not find the recovery to get signature for ezroot.zip it failed
                            Finally I did boot from a SD card in USB card reader, I could then load from EXT from with in loader
                            Messy but worked.
                            Cheers
                            I too just rooted my K1 Plus, with Ez root zip had to do your messy method to get root, with the whole Usb SdCard reader. But hey it worked... Thank you foe sharing your method....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

did anyone try to just root the box by installing SuperSU from the play store? works perfect on the mini mx

Comment

I got last week the K1 PLUS. (20151128 ver)
                                My problems:
                                -Volume goes down 1 step randomly
                                -If the TV switched on after K1 PLUS, then it's says NOT SUPPORTED INPUT
                                -Kodi has some forceclose, but only if im browsing the movies.
                                I also found the 20151204 software, but nobody confirmed if it's new or 20151123 version.
                                Did anyone tried this update?

Comment

Working...
                                X