Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MX PLUS Amlogic S905 4K TV BOX Android 5.1 1G/8G 802.11b/g/n Gigabit Lan Bluetooth4.0 HDMI2.0 3D Dolby DTS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX PLUS Amlogic S905 4K TV BOX Android 5.1 1G/8G 802.11b/g/n Gigabit Lan Bluetooth4.0 HDMI2.0 3D Dolby DTS.

MX PLUS Amlogic S905 4K TV BOX Android 5.1 1G/8G 802.11b/g/n Gigabit LAN Bluetooth4.0 HDMI2.0 3D Miracast Airplay Dolby DTS
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2hdsj88.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	537299
    • MX PLUS, Black
    • System Android 5.1 Lollipop
    • CPU S905 Cortex A53 Processor 2.0GHz
    • GPU Penta-Core ARM Mali-450
    • RAM 8GB NAND FLASH
    • ROM 1GB DDR3
    • Wifi Connectivity IEEE 802.11b/g/n
    • Ethernet 100/1000M
    • Language English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages
    • Bluetooth V4.0
    • Video Supported
    • HD MPEG1/2/4,H.265,4K-HD, HD AVC/VC-1,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 ,RealVideo8/9/10
    • Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg
    • 4K@60 Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K 30 Hz
    • 3D graphics acceleration
    • Supported MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
    • Supported HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
    • Ports HDMI 2.0, 4*USB, 1*HDMI, 1*RJ45, 1*SD card slot, 1*AV, 1*DC in, 1*SPDIF
    • Package Contents
    • 1 x TV box
    • 1 x IR Remote control
    • 1 x HDMI cable
    • 1 x Power adapter (A right AC Adapter will be sent as your shipping country)
    • 1 x User manual

Cheers
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

From Gearbest...
    (ordered one, waiting)

Strange wifi antenna.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Im ordered from Ali... waiting too...

Отправлено с моего Nexus 7 через Tapatalk

Comment

I'm using it now
        Remote control pretty bad
        Google Play is not doing well, many apps isn't compatible
        Can play video such as MKV by using xbmc
        AirPlay need to download some apps
        Sometimes will freeze a little and jump back to home screen

Maybe update firmware will help but don't know where to find it

Comment

Originally posted by ConteZero View Post
          From Gearbest...
          (ordered one, waiting)

Strange wifi antenna.
          Interesting similarities with Tronsmart Vega s95?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Does this mean that we could use the Tronsmart Vega S95 Firmware to update this box? I have one and although it works pretty good - it has some issues especially with Goolgle Play Store. Most apps marked as not compatible are fine once side loaded. Meaning that Google does not recognize the box and so will not show many apps as compatible. Much like it was originally with my Minix Neo X7 box. At first nothing was compatible - but eventually google recognized the box and most apps were flagged as compatible. I think in retrospect I should have spent the extra $15 and bought the Tronsmart Vega so I could get the Frimware updates....sigh...

Comment

Interesting article and tear down of the Tronsmart Vega S95. Notice the part where he say the PCB board has a sticker indicating that it was produced by Sun Chips and the fact that the PCB looks to be identical. Pretty sure they are really the same box (from a hardware perspective). It follows that they could probably use the same firmware....

Tronsmart Vega S95 Telos is an Android mini PC powered by Amlogic S905 quad core Cortex A53 processor, but contrary to the two other S905 device I previously reviewed, namely K1 Plus and MINI MX, it’s not been designed for the ultra low end, as it comes with 2GB RAM, 16 GB eMMC flash, 802.11ac […]

Comment

It's probably the same PCB, you can spot the SATA soldering zones.
                Probably a rebranded Tronsmart Vega S95 Pro, hopefully with the same 5V / 3A power supply.

Comment

Originally posted by ConteZero View Post
                  It's probably the same PCB, you can spot the SATA soldering zones.
                  Probably a rebranded Tronsmart Vega S95 Pro, hopefully with the same 5V / 3A power supply.

Yes it is compatible with the Tronsmart Vega S95 Pro firmware. I've just tried and works very well.

Another surprise; It has Gigabit ethernet, as Tronsmart's one

Spanish review with pics of the board

[ REVIEW ] TV Box MX Plus - Amlogic s905 - 1GB/8GB - Android 5.1.1 - Ethernet Gigabit Amlogic

Comment

Got mine today: 5V / 3A power supply confirmed.

So far I'm happy with that box.
                    HDMI-CEC out of the box, fast, 4K without issues, small, light.

The remote is crap but CEC makes this a moot point.
                    Last edited by ConteZero; 12-31-2015, 08:05.

Comment

I've successfully flashed my mx plus bought in Shenzhen a month ago , to the vega s95 pro firmware.
                      A lot of improvements in the performance, especially the remote control, which is a pain in the xxx of the mx plus.
                      Happy new year 2016

Comment

Originally posted by tony456 View Post
                        I've successfully flashed my mx plus bought in Shenzhen a month ago , to the vega s95 pro firmware.
                        A lot of improvements in the performance, especially the remote control, which is a pain in the xxx of the mx plus.
                        Happy new year 2016

Can you test the HDMI CEC? With the original firmware someone says that works. With the Tronsmart's, does it work?

Comment

Dont quite understand how hdmi cec works..may give it a try later.
                          However , the box ...what shall i now call it …...mx plus , or vega 95 pro ......
                          does not work well with torrent stream controller ...causes the box to rebot after a few minutes with the internet connection cut off..
                          Dont know why ?

Comment

the main problem I have with the MX Plus is random lag. Is this fixed with the Tronsmart FW?

Comment

Originally posted by RBCano View Post
                              the main problem I have with the MX Plus is random lag. Is this fixed with the Tronsmart FW?
                              Agree. While I like the video quality of the mini mx, lagging drives me nut. I think the lagging is a common issue with 1gb memory. I just placed an order of Tronsmart Telos 2/8gb
                              I see there are 2 new Beelink 2/8gb on gearbest around $65. Darn I should have wait for the 2gb memory.

Comment

Working...
                              X