Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MXQ PRO keeps force closesing apps [VPN] so they wont run in the backround...HELP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ PRO keeps force closesing apps [VPN] so they wont run in the backround...HELP...

I have been sent here from another forum in the hopes someone out there can help with this problem.

I have an MXQ box that i can happily run Zenmate or FlashVPN on with no problems, The problem i have is the PRO box when i start ANY VPN when i press the home button to select say Kodi or Mobdro it forcecloses the VPN so its not running in the backround ??

I have searched everywhere online and in the box settings to try and find a soloution to no avail.

I have even added flashvpn to android apps in kodi [Aeon Nox skin] but when i start it then press the back button to select EG: 1channel the vpn is no longer running, without a vpn the box is useless, On my earlier MXQ box and my Firetv box when the vpn is started it will always run in the backround unless I stop it..[Yes FlashVPN works with FireTV and Kodi]

There has to be a way too keep it running otherwise i might as well bin it, I cannot find any useful information on the PRO anywhere.

Thanks for any help.

Someone out there must own one of these surly ? I need to figure out how to get the PRO to run more than one app at a time.

Comment

Here is a fix that worked for me. https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-add...mc-homescreen/

Comment

Rename /system/etc/allowbackgroundapp.list and reboot
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by gdes1021 View Post
          Unfortunatly that does not work either [Mentioned in my original messege] It was something i tried a while ago but when the VPN connects and as soon as i click back to Kodi homescreen the VPN has been force closed.

Comment

That solution I posted will work
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Can you give me more info on where to find

/system/etc/allowbackgroundapp.list
              Last edited by StaplerUk; 05-28-2016, 23:36.

Comment

Use es file explorer then on left click tools. Then click root explorer then mount everything rw. Then on left click local then / then navigate to system then etc then long left click the file and either delete or rename

Comment

Hi StaplerUk,

I have the same issue with a generix MXQ 4K box (with Rockchip 3229 chipset and Android 5.1.1).
                  Did you find any solution? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X