Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Needing firmware - TICTID MX Pro Amlogic S905 Chipset Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Quad Core 1G/8G 4K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing firmware - TICTID MX Pro Amlogic S905 Chipset Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Quad Core 1G/8G 4K

Hello everyone, Long time reader, first time poster.

I have been hunting high and low and cant seem to find the correct firmware for this particular box. Its only a month old and I guess is stuck in boot loop. Brings up the Mbox Logo and just stays there.

TICTID MX Pro Amlogic S905 Chipset Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Quad Core 1G/8G 4K <-- That is the specs. I will attach a couple photos. I even have a manufactures name. Which from what I have read means I am ahead of the game when tracking these things down since everyone under the sun sells an MX_ _ TV Box.

Any help would be great. I made my own male to male end USB cable. According to the USB burn tool it sees the box just fine. Just need firmware. Is there firmware that is similar and will work? Im very open here. And appreciate any help!

This is the exact item below. Same unit, same box, everything.

THANK YOU!

Disregard, I was successful last night with firmware:
    p201-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY47V 20160304
    Only issue is it doesn't recognize my Ethernet port. Wi-Fi is fine, so is my controller.

I didn't see any difference in the fact my box is a MX Pro and the firmware was fit MXQ.

Pre-Rooted, with actually more apps than I had originally.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

I have this same MXQ pro TV Box and it works just fine except some problems with the AV port (see my post here). If you had an old TV and an AV cable, can you please test your unit to see if its AV port will work?

Originally posted by AzTroyBoy View Post
      Disregard, I was successful last night with firmware:
      p201-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY47V 20160304
      Do you have the link to download this firmware and/or newer version? It will be cool if your unit has become rooted after flashing this firmware.

Only issue is it doesn't recognize my Ethernet port. Wi-Fi is fine, so is my controller.
      On mine, the ethernet port works just fine when plugged into my router, except I can configure it.

Comment

I forgot to mention my unit has a problem with writing to an SD card. While in kodi, it can write to the SD card to perform a backup but no problem to restore. However, I have no problem to format the SD card using the Android OS. So, the problem can't be the SD card. Can you please confirm your MXQ Pro unit has no problem to write to an SD card with kodi?

Comment

Working...
        X