Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sumvision Cyclone X4+ S905 any Root method yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raze1000,

Just looking at your post about the Sumvision cyclone x4+ on how you rooted. Can you share with me which EZroot you used to root your device?

Also just wondering which remote you are using with this unit? The one supplied is very poor and keen to hear what other people are using.

Appreciate any help.

Cheers

Dan

Comment

Hi There,
      I had a bricked MXQ Pro 4K which I restored by installing the V6 Marshmallow (S905X_mt_ap6212_20170516.img) It works rather well. My problem is, the box was rooted prior it being bricked, sadly not anymore and I am unable to view our satellite TV prescription as I used to, the app says the device is rooted.
      My theory is to Root the device then download "Hide My Root App" and I should be good to go. As with danj_uk, I would like to know what App to use to root the now Cyclone 4 Plus software.

Comment

Hi,

I have MXQ PRO 4K S905X. I canĀ“t find the correct firmware. Could you share the S905X_mt_ap6212_20170516.img file?.

Comment

How do you attach it to pc I tried both usb ports and pressing the storage menu usb connection to files and folders it won't pick up on windows 10 here
          What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

Working...
          X