HELP URGENT MXQ CLOSE APPs AND GAMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP URGENT MXQ CLOSE APPs AND GAMES

Hi, recently i bought a MXQ PRO 4K box i don't know nothing about the box, just apper MBOX in the start and S905, the android is 5.1, 1GB of RAM and processor of 2GHz, but i can't play games like asphalt 8 or Subway surf, don't matter if the game is heavy or light, the Kodi on version 16.1 when i open a movie in 5 minutes close and blackscreen and go to the home again, when i try open a game it's the same blackscreen and go to the home, the Name version in config is KOT49H.20161011 test-keys the model number is p201 and kernel version is 3.10.33, can i solve this problem ? i already tried to hardreset or factory reset, the problem stay

Try this Rom should Work for you:

Neomode

Comment

I don't know much about man, but if i install this ROM, are not chances to brick my MXQ PRO 4K android 5.1 p201 ?, can i install this without a USB cable male to male ?

Comment

Originally posted by Matheus2209 View Post

I don't know much about man, but if i install this ROM, are not chances to brick my MXQ PRO 4K android 5.1 p201 ?, can i install this without a USB cable male to male ?
        I used xannytech's beta custom. This 808 ROM mentioned didn't work and mine has writing in white on the motherboard dictating S905X_MXQPRO_20161011_v1.3 it works for me, your best using that mate I assume I tried them all nearly until i found that nothing flashed but half worked and never bricked it, yes you need a male to male USB cable to flash in burning tool have no cables plugged into either the TV box or the pc put a toothpick in the av hole if TV box and then just connect the male to male USB cable it should appear in the device manager install your amlogic usb drivers correctly after then you are ready to flash it unless you restart the pcafter drivers installed, in that case just miss out the drivers and toothpick av hole then connect USB must keep the button pressed in the av hole though.
        What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

Working...
        X