Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[LibreELEC] Bolt Ons! AceStream & EmulationStation + RetroArch/Libretro for S905 devices!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you can add them.
    Msx works fine, Videopac not all the games with some gamecontrollers are working.

Thanks!

Comment

OK. This is done now until cores and RetroArch/EmulationStation gets updated.

I have tinkered and tweaked this as much as it can. As of today this is as close to perfect as I am going to get.

If you haven't installed the latest version I would. This is going to be it for awhile.

Comment

Hello

After installing AceStream we need to change advancedsettings.xml to fix buffer problems like in Raspberry Pi?
        If yes, what are the better optimize settings?

Exemple:
        <advancedsettings>
        <cache>
        <curlclienttimeout>10</curlclienttimeout>
        <curllowspeedtime>20</curllowspeedtime>
        <curlretries>2</curlretries>
        <memorysize>157286400</memorysize>
        <buffermode>1</buffermode>
        <readfactor>4.0</readfactor>
        </cache>
        </advancedsettings>

Mini M8S II

Comment

Originally posted by pinguy View Post
          OK. This is done now until cores and RetroArch/EmulationStation gets updated.

I have tinkered and tweaked this as much as it can. As of today this is as close to perfect as I am going to get.

If you haven't installed the latest version I would. This is going to be it for awhile.
          Yes you did a great job, no doubt about it

I did test a few core's.

Atari Lynx and Jaguar are working, also the 800XL/130XE series, the correct BIOS ROM was not in the package.
          However Atari 5200 is still buggy depsite it points out to the correct bios.

Looking forward to update's !

Comment

Originally posted by happysat View Post

Yes you did a great job, no doubt about it

I did test a few core's.

Atari Lynx and Jaguar are working, also the 800XL/130XE series, the correct BIOS ROM was not in the package.
            However Atari 5200 is still buggy depsite it points out to the correct bios.

Looking forward to update's !
            Was trying to get Jaguar working. What BIOS ROM are you using?

Comment

The core does not use external bios, but not all game's work.

Comment

Originally posted by happysat View Post
                The core does not use external bios, but not all game's work.
                https://wiki.libretro.com/index.php?...al_Jaguar#BIOS
                OK. Yeah I tried Rayman. It didn't work. Don't want to include cores that are too buggy.
                The cores in use now work pretty well.

Plus all the major systems are included.

The only one missing that I would like to add is reicast.

Comment

Yea Dreamcast would very nice !

Comment

Added the MSX system.

Comment

Added:
                      • ScummVM
                      • VideoPac
                      • Atari Lynx

Comment

Updated the controller config files.

Comment

Updated.

Updated a few cores and replaced retroarch with the latest AlexELEC version.
                          N64 is pretty playable now if you lower the res. I have it set to 16:9 520p. A lot of games run fine with that setting but for the ones that don't lowing the res helps a lot.

Comment

Hi, anyone that could recommend a bluetooth controller (if it exists) that works with this setup, Libreelec, emulationstation + retroarch?

I bought a chinese Gen Game S3, works great in computer, no problem mapping buttons in emulationstation.

On amlogic box, tried the different "modes" this controller had, could not use the same as the computer, finally one of the modes I could set buttons manually in retroarch, but when trying to play, the same buttons (registrers as keyboard keys) is in conflict with existing keyboard buttons retroarch uses. In emualationstation, I could not configure the control buttons as it doesn not detect it as a gamepad.

Comment

Updated packages.
                              • Acestream 3.1.19
                              • Retroarch 1.5.0

Acestream is well worth upgrading too. This version is the best I have ever seen Acestream run. The streams load extremely fast and run stable.
                              As for RetroArch. The update brings a cool new online play feature. You can host games and play them online with other players.

The package is still running the same cores. Only RetroArch has been update

Comment

Update:

I won't be able to work on this any more. My box burnt out and now have gotten a X912 SOC Box.

Comment

Working...
                                X