Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD Robots default HDMI output

Hi,
    I have a strange problem that I did not found any solution for about few weeks now. Let me describe first my TV setup: I got an older Panasonic 37” Plasma TV set that does not have HDMI input. I use HDMI to COMPNENT converter because my TV does have Component input for better picture equality. I purchased my MXQ Pro + S905 some few months ago. When I connected this box for the first time to my TV I did not got any picture at all. So I connected it to another TV that I have with HDMI and I noticed that the problem was that system outputs picture at highest resolution, 1080i. I changed default output resolution to 720p 50Hz, which is possible for my Panasonic plasma to handle. Reconnected to Panasonic TV through converter and I got great picture. So that was solved until I found that the factory installed firmware was crappy an decided to upgrade to SD Robots (Tronsmart) firmware. And so I did. On SD Robots firmware I also at first did not got nay picture eon my Panasonic. So I did same procedure as before, connected to different TV with HDMI, changed default HDMI output resolution to 720p50Hz and re-connected the box to plasma display. Well, no picture. After some toying I found out that the device no longer “remembers” set HDMI resolution and after re-connecting to different TV set it always defaults to 1080i. I tried different ideas, like connecting the box to power bank to maintain settings and so on out of which none worked. So I ended up flashing stock firmware which I can use on my TV but it’s as you know, buggy like hell. Does anyone have any idea how/where to change default HDMI output resolution PERMANENLTY on the SD Robots (Tronsmart) firmware?
    Krzysztof
Working...
X