Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 Plus 905 processor in need of firmware.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Plus 905 processor in need of firmware.

I got a H96 Plus 905 processor my friend messed it up loading libreelec to it just wondering where I can get the 5.1.1 firmware for it I searched high and low but cant find it anywhere.Its 2gb ram 16gb rom,

nobody has any idea where to get this firmware ive been days searching with no luck

Comment

??? no file anywhere for this box??

Comment

Have you tried the Beelink minimx 3? or some other devices based on the S905?
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
          Have you tried the Beelink minimx 3? or some other devices based on the S905?
          no I haven't I don't want to mess it up any worse than it is but I'm struggling to find the original file for it ive searched everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by piperider View Post

no I haven't I don't want to mess it up any worse than it is but I'm struggling to find the original file for it ive searched everywhere
            It is hard to brick the Amlogic boxes. Give the Beelink MiniMX3 firmware a try, worse case, you would loose WiFi, Bluetooth and your stock remote. If that firmware doesn't work, try aother one.
            Do you know how to replace firmware's?
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

It is hard to brick the Amlogic boxes. Give the Beelink MiniMX3 firmware a try, worse case, you would loose WiFi, Bluetooth and your stock remote. If that firmware doesn't work, try aother one.
              Do you know how to replace firmware's?
              yes I know but its not hard to brick an amlogic box I have 2 or 3 here that could never be recovered 2 mx2 and an mx3 so I really don't want it to end that way

Comment

Open it take some photos of pcb and wifi chip and post it otherwise. Ask manufacture to send you link to firmware. Most dont reply so its take your chances stay with what you have or do some work on your end open box and post so others can help you. Anything we tell you to try is a guess at best. So kinda out of luck at this point. But if you dp post some photos i am sure someone can point in correct direction.
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

there 3 pics thanks

Comment

I re-flashed a H96pro (non plus version) 3GB RAM /16 GB ROM after a failed root attempt with an Android 7.1.1 ROM (It took a while to find that ROM). It works fine. However it says H96 Pro + now.
                    I don't know if it will work with a 2 GB ram version?

Comment

Working...
                    X