No announcement yet.

H96 - P DLP Mini Projector - Amlogic S905 Android 5.1, 2/16GB AC WiFi BT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't. I did not think of that at the moment. And I cannot find an app in the store to handle the HDMI input. So maybe you will need to find a suitable launcher or use an Launcher switch app to go back to the original one and enable the HDMI input.

Comment

Anyone else have wifi issues with the h96-p? I got it the first week of January 2018 and it’s worked great up until a few days ago. Used a signal tester app to see why it lagged even with the wireless router in the same room. Only time the signal shot up nice and strong on download speed Was when the projector was in my hand or touching it behind the ceiling mount. Upload speed is fine, anyone take one apart to know if the wifi antenna is repairable or accessible?0

Comment

Is the wifi antenna the black wire or the 2 little circular objects?

Comment

Thanks for the pics, I think I got an idea of what may be the problem after YouTubing tv dongle and Android box built in antenna repair. Never got it open yet but if it’s similar to the above mentioned built in antenna set ups it may be an easy fix.

Comment

This is the 905x version but pretty much the same

Black wire attached WiFi chip other end to a sticky tape type of Antenna seen above
          Not sure why they did not use the connector

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_25896.png
Views:	220
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	716387
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Problem solved, checked the antenna connection inside and everything looked good. Tried it in different parts of the house and signal was good in most spots. Put it back on my ceiling mount which is at its lowest setting and still a bad wifi signal. So I decided to put the ceiling mount to its highest setting which is 4 or 5 inches higher and got the best signal. Thanks for the help and hopefully this may help anyone that decides to use a ceiling mount and gets a weak wifi signal.

Comment

Hi i have problem with wifi i bay it one year ago but doesn't find any wifi???
              Can anyone help me please.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi Guys,

My H96 p android projector when I started day before it started showing no signal error. Nothing else happen on screen. Nothing is connected to usb or hdmi. It was working fine other day. Tried pushing reset button aswell. Pls suggest what to do.

Comment

Hi! How lucky to find this forum, I have this mini projector and when I use the HDMI as a source I lose my Bluetooth audio function. So no longer will my music come from my wireless speaker, only from the tinny projector. The only way to fix this is to use the head phone jack as a hard connection to my speaker. Am I missing something?, please help me, its my first post

Comment

Working...
                  X