Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

## Help! AML-Programer Needed!! MXQ-Pro S905W crashed, maybe found laaaaast option!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

## Help! AML-Programer Needed!! MXQ-Pro S905W crashed, maybe found laaaaast option!

Hi AMLogic Geeks,
    I bought a MXQ-Pro 4k Android TV-Box a half year ago, delivered with an Android 5.x.
    Works fine but i?ll see that there are the same Boxes with Android 7 so i search for an Firmware update.
    Download and install all the AMLogic tools, read out the hardware setup from the Box with "Droid Info" to find the right FW. (Not the log but sticker and imprint info below)
    Get the right FW as image and for SD/USB, used AMLogic-Flashtool v 4.0 and installed the FW. All fine!
    But...
    than i want to get root rights to change some settings on some apps so i installed SuperSU via the AppStore and after restart the Box nothing works.
    First it hangs on bootlogo, after some tryouts to fix it bluescreen and only the blue light burns sinds that i?ll try all methodes to fix but nothing works.
    Methodes
    AML Flashtool

Connect the Box via USB to the Laptop (Win10), Win found new Hardware (Why that? I connect the Box already before and found the right HW)
    LP dont found the right HW says "unknown USB HW" so ill reinstall the driver, nothing helps DL new driver but also nothing.
    AML BurnCard Maker
    1. Make an SD-Card and try normal reset and also shortpin methode but no reaction.
    2. Make an USB-stick and try normal reset and also shortpin methode but no reaction.
    Tryed all with different FW?s, versions of tools and USB/SD hardware.
    Now i found an SD image from another customized Android that starts install a temp-bootimage directly if i plug in the power-cable.
    But shit it?s not the right boot-rescue-tool-fwimage for my Box its for a RasperyPie i think. but i could temp install the rescuesw.
    Problem is that the function to update via usb didnt found the images ill tryed in different styles to update with.

Now my BIG Question!
    Could a programmer maybe tka a look at this Tool/Image and create an Autostart-Script like that to create an SD card with the AML-Firmware ?
    The Tool/Image is named H3droid (www.h3droid.com)

## Info about The Box ##

Sticker under the Box:

MXQ-S_2G(16)_HSO0524MA
    ## S/N:HSO0524MA 2+16
    ## MAC : C42AFE704068

Sticker inside the Box on SD-Slot:
    ## SWE20180503004
    ## MXQ-S ZXD180514
    ## H3-D3-1G8G-XR819
    ## 7.0-N0001-20180511

Imprint on Mainboard:
    ## MXQ-S-V3.0
    ## 2018-04-26

Processor : Amlogic S905W A53 Quad-core
    Wlan : Allwinner XR819

Dont realy know if its now the 2G16G version i want to have or the 1G8G version but dosn?t matter for the image.
    i have also pictures if needed!

Thanks in Advance for all the help here on the Community

Donkokong

Do you try anorher drivers?
    Please try universal google interface driver.

Comment

Hi ,

your linked Tool is a Allwinner Tool , you have AML ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
      X