X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bilikay BL1 Smart TV BOX Android 9.0 2/16gb

Bilikay BL1 Smart TV BOX Android 9.0 2/16gb
    Something Cheap and cheery we hope

A TV-Box with the Amlogic S905 something old is new again Not surprised at all (new it was coming) Android 9.0.
    A very Cheap and hopefully Cheery, lets hope for the best

Specification as found:
    CPU: Amlogic S905
    Core: 2.0GHz
    RAM: 2G
    RAM Type: DDR3
    ROM: 16G
    Max. Extended Capacity: 64G
    Decoder Format: VP9/H.265/H.264 AVC /H.264 MVC /MPEG-4 /WMV/VC-1 /AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2/MPEG2/MPEG1/RealVideo
    Audio format: Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
    Video format: .mkv, *.mpg, *.wmv, *.mpeg, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm and *.jpg file formats
    Photo Format: HD JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF
    Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
    5G WiFi: No
    Power Supply: Charge Adapter
    Interface: AV,DC 5V,HDMI,LAN,TF card,USB
    Language: Multilanguage
    HDMI Version: 2.0
    Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
    Power Input Vol: 5V
    Product weight: 0.0910 kg
    Package weight: 0.3150 kg
    Product size (L x W x H): 8.20 x 8.20 x 1.70 cm / 3.23 x 3.23 x 0.67 inches
    Package size (L x W x H): 17.00 x 11.00 x 5.50 cm / 6.69 x 4.33 x 2.17 inches
    Gearbest

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

If someone bought this box, please write to me, I really want Android 9 on my S905
    My devices:
    Okko SmartBox | S905Y2, Unlocked | ATV9 Slimbox ROM

Comment

Hello!
      Does anyone know of firmware for this? Unfortunately it became brick.
      An SSH backup would also be good. (From Coreelec. DTB.img, recovery.img, bootloader.img, etc.)

Last edited by maddone; 11-01-2019, 07:07.

Comment

Hi ,

Gearbeast & Co , always use silly Names for there Brands , we all know that the real Manufactor of this Boxes are they self , but why the Truth if lying is so easy , selling old
        PCBs with new Names ,

gefattern

Comment

This Box Gearbest is flogging as Android 9 is in fact running on Android 7 Nougut, The manufacturer took the firmware from a Q98 Mini TV Box and only changed the Build prop to show that it is running Android version 9.0.0 when in fact the firmware is actually Android 7. The Box has awful performance issues, it struggles to run apps like iPlayer Kids or YouTube kids. It has many other issues which is too long of a list for me to write. My advice: don't buy this Box. I would recommend the Beelink W95 or the Tanix TX6 Mini or the Tanix TX9S

Comment

Isnt it running on S905w soc??

Comment

Originally posted by DrDroid View Post
              This Box Gearbest is flogging as Android 9 is in fact running on Android 7 Nougut, The manufacturer took the firmware from a Q98 Mini TV Box and only changed the Build prop to show that it is running Android version 9.0.0 when in fact the firmware is actually Android 7. The Box has awful performance issues, it struggles to run apps like iPlayer Kids or YouTube kids. It has many other issues which is too long of a list for me to write. My advice: don't buy this Box. I would recommend the Beelink W95 or the Tanix TX6 Mini or the Tanix TX9S
              Can't help you with a .img fw?
              It would be important.
              Last edited by maddone; 11-20-2019, 21:36.

Comment

Working...
              X