X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked S905W

Hi.
    i have this mesage from uart
    GXL:BL1:9ac50e:bb16dc;FEAT:BDFC31BC:0;POC:3;RCY:0; EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:A7;READ:0;CHK:A7;READ:0;CHK:A7;S D:800;USB:8;
    LOOP:1;EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:A7;READ:0;CHK:A7;READ:0;C HK:A7;SD:800;USB:8;
    LOOP:2;EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:A7;READ:0;CHK:A7;READ:0;C HK:A7;SD:800;USB:8;
    LOOP:3.........

i see that is BL1 - This is the Boot Loader stage 1 is not on the eMMC.

i can't boot from sd card at all
    i have problem with this
    Step 2:

Windows
    Use Amlogic Bootcard Maker to write aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT to the sdcard.
    Bootcard Maker only worl with .bin files extension...
    i make boot sd card with Burn Card maker and various roms...
    I had no success

still same message from uart and no signal from HDMI..

What do you recommend

There is solution using usb burning tool. I've had wetek play 2 bricked (same processor, same output) , Search on youtube for wetek play 2 recovery and you'll find files.

Comment

Originally posted by smilenkovski View Post
      There is solution using usb burning tool. I've had wetek play 2 bricked (same processor, same output) , Search on youtube for wetek play 2 recovery and you'll find files.
      it doesn't work at all, i tried to copy aml_autoscript on the micro sd card, DB-J648-wetek-ota-2015-07-15_12-47-40.zip, factory_update_param.aml, recovery.img, with the button hold the button on to turn on the power. but nothing really happens.
      I tried the usb burning tool with "WeTek2_mac_v2.0.1_usid_in_by_belaid.img" I click on start and then unplug the usb cables while holding the button but it throws me an error [2019-11-16 12:51:15 868] [HUB6-3] [0x10103005] Romcode / Initialize DDR / Download buffer / Read item data failed.

I don't know what to do anymore ...
      what exactly did you do to revive your box?????

Comment

Be patient and strictly follow the procedure. Unplug everything. Only usb cable male to male. Run usb burning toool. load firmware  into software. Connnect usb cable . Windows will make sound (new device sound), click start. I had an identical  output and now I have ubuntu running on the device now. Check if you downloaded properly files, if it is necessary I will send you mine .

Comment

Originally posted by smilenkovski View Post
          Be patient and strictly follow the procedure. Unplug everything. Only usb cable male to male. Run usb burning toool. load firmware? into software. Connnect usb cable . Windows will make sound (new device sound), click start. I had an identical? output and now I have ubuntu running on the device now. Check if you downloaded properly files, if it is necessary I will send you mine .
          Send me link to your file please.

Comment

Originally posted by vladakru View Post

Send me link to your file please.
            Hi ,

think you must do this with the Files of your Stockrom , not from others , different PCBs ,

are you sure it must be the .zip File , for the Firmware , not a.img , like all others ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X