HELP Install Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP Install Fan

Hello, I have Nexbox A95x. It has to restart when I see temperature it was 120 C. I bought 5V colling fan temperature down to 85-90 C and it works. Problem is that I turn of TV box cooler still working. Can you tell me when I have to connect. Here is where it connect now and when I turn off Tv box cooler fan still working.
    when i coonect now Please tell me when I connect + and - when I turn off tv box and cooler turn it?

Originally posted by i_z_iliev View Post
    Hello, I have Nexbox A95x. It has to restart when I see temperature it was 120 C. I bought 5V colling fan temperature down to 85-90 C and it works. Problem is that I turn of TV box cooler still working. Can you tell me when I have to connect. Here is where it connect now and when I turn off Tv box cooler fan still working.
    when i coonect now Please tell me when I connect + and - when I turn off tv box and cooler turn it?
    Hi ,

this Boxes have mostly Power ON for USB when Box is off , for flashing i think ,

i have the same with my X99 , Power OFF , but Fan still runs over USB plug , you

only can try to use a switch between USB & Fan , but better to unplug it when OFF ,

did you tried other ports ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

this Boxes have mostly Power ON for USB when Box is off , for flashing i think ,

i have the same with my X99 , Power OFF , but Fan still runs over USB plug , you

only can try to use a switch between USB & Fan , but better to unplug it when OFF ,

did you tried other ports ???

good luck / gefattern
      Yes I try and other ports and resuld was same. I thinked that it maybe was other ports to be of when tv box is off. Thank you for responce

But I watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmLSFr8PcF0&t=371s

and see that box is turn off and cooler is of, so maybe have way.

Comment

Working...
      X