Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gi Lunn Rom remove Gi homescreen logo

Hi everyone. 
    Can anybody help me locate where this "Gi" logo is located in the firmware? because it's not on the wallpaper/background of the launcher. i have already edited the launcher apk and changed the background but that logo is always there. i cannot find it in any of the PNGs or JPGs that is inside the launcher apk. it could be text or in xml, have no idea. please help. thanks a lot.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by claishem View Post
    Hi everyone.?
    Can anybody help me locate where this "Gi" logo is located in the firmware? because it's not on the wallpaper/background of the launcher. i have already edited the launcher apk and changed the background but that logo is always there. i cannot find it in any of the PNGs or JPGs that is inside the launcher apk. it could be text or in xml, have no idea. please help. thanks a lot.
    Hi ,

why are you not install another Launcher ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

why are you not install another Launcher ???

good luck / gefattern
      yes sir, i also try different launcher. just very curious on how to get to this "Gi" logo that appears with this stock Gi Launcher.. do you have an idea?

Comment

yes sir, i also try different launcher. just very curious on how to get to this "Gi" logo that appears with this stock Gi Launcher.. do you have an idea?
        Hi ,

sorry i dont know how to , on AML ,
        but for this you must have "root" or Tool on PC , to change it ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

sorry i dont know how to , on AML ,
          but for this you must have "root" or Tool on PC , to change it ,

good luck / gefattern
          this amlogic device of mine came prerooted out of tje box, and mostly, if not all, of the firmwares for this s905w device are already rooted. i use root explorer to push the system files since adb is not working on this current firmware that i am using, for some reason i dont know. i already modified this launcher if you can notice the background and icons, and this rom using the amlogic customization tool. i just want to figure out where this "Gi" image is located.

Comment

this amlogic device of mine came prerooted out of tje box, and mostly, if not all, of the firmwares for this s905w device are already rooted. i use root explorer to push the system files since adb is not working on this current firmware that i am using, for some reason i dont know. i already modified this launcher if you can notice the background and icons, and this rom using the amlogic customization tool. i just want to figure out where this "Gi" image is located.
            Hi ,

not sure , maybe it is inside the "kernel" or somewhere else , but you can find many helpful Infos when you read relevant Threads about similar Problems ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X