Yagala box android rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yagala box android rom

Hi all I have this Android TV Box, YA-II Android 7.1.2 TV Box Amlogic S905W Quad-core Cortex-A53 64bit Prozessor 2GB RAM 16GB ROM 2.4GHz / 5GHz Dual Band WiFi Bluetooth 4.2 H.265, I wanted to know if there was any other rom to flash. I would also like to know if there is any way if ever to put magisk as root. And then if there is some script to allow the box without installing any app (like mx playe or vlc) to listen to the audio with ac3 license or ac3 codec. the latter is the most important thing. thanks everyone in advance

Yagala is just the name of the Retailer/Seller (branding) of device. Open device case and look for markings on the board, if you are lucky it will have the original brand marked like maybe A95X, X96, or T95 marked on the board and you can use a compatible ROM for those boards.

If you share links to pictures of your board maybe someone will recognize it have a compatible custom rom for you to try.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
      Yagala is just the name of the Retailer/Seller (branding) of device. Open device case and look for markings on the board, if you are lucky it will have the original brand marked like maybe A95X, X96, or T95 marked on the board and you can use a compatible ROM for those boards.

If you share links to pictures of your board maybe someone will recognize it have a compatible custom rom for you to try.
      Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
      X