This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi Guest
    does this tvbox (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...692942203.html) compatible with this rom?

or do you have a rom compatible with a device with AV output?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Comment

Think p 201 board type. But short nan flash neo should bring back
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BLeaCHeR View Post
        Hi Guest does this tvbox (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...692942203.html) compatible with this rom?
        No, that's an Amlogic S905X (p212), so you'd have to use this custom ROM for the Mini M8S II or Beelink Mini MX3 II. I'm not sure what wireless chipset they're using, and my old T95N-G2 (S905) was definitely using a different remote control, so some updates after the flash may be necessary to get those working. Also, all the boxes I currently have come with optical TOSLINK SPDIF, as that's what the Amlogic reference boards have.
        Last edited by Guest; 03-13-2017, 10:15.

Comment

Hi,

How to install OTA UPdate ? write the file on a sd card without unzipping or renamming, and so ? i tried to update from settings but it doesnt try to launch from sd card , only searching online

thank for your response

Comment

Originally posted by Yves-Marie View Post
            How to install OTA Update?
            You can install it from the Update&Backup app (hit Select button, pick the ZIP file, then click Update), the stock recovery (Apply update from EXT), or TWRP (Install button, select source, select ZIP file). While it's called an OTA Update by Google, we don't have an OTA server and so you've got to install it manually.
            Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2017, 22:55.

Comment

HiMagendanz
              Magendanz
              Thank you very much.The rom TVStock is great for my mini m8s pro S905. I installed the rom Mini M8S TVStock (Android TV) for my mini m8s pro S905 2G. Everything seems to be fine however I can not install the apk from SD. The File Manager application has reported an error and I only see an empty SD card, I can not install KODI from GApps. Can you fix this for me in the next update? Again thank you very much.
              Sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Originally posted by vutiendung86 View Post
                Everything seems to be fine however I can not install the apk from SD. The File Manager application has reported an error and I only see an empty SD card, I can not install KODI from GApps. Can you fix this for me in the next update?
                I'm not sure what's going on with the CyanogenMod File Manager, but I'll check it out. As for KODI, I recommend you just install that from the Google Play Store.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                  I'm not sure what's going on with the CyanogenMod File Manager, but I'll check it out. As for KODI, I recommend you just install that from the Google Play Store.
                  Thanks for the quick reply. CyanogenMod File Manager on the device was ok cause I did not select root access mode in the settings. KODI I tried to install from the Google Play Store, but it gave error 492. Can you help me fix this not install KODI.
                  thank you!

Comment

I fixed the problem with the Kodi install on the Google Play Store and will post an update soon. Just trying to fix a couple other things while I'm at it.

Comment

Okay, burn packages and updates are now posted with permissions to avoid this Kodi download issue as well as a new fix for the Android TV Remote Service. In the process, I deodexed the ROM and updated with today's Open GApps build.

(Now if I can only get Live Channels working, we'll be pretty much on par with the Marshmallow release.)
                      Last edited by Guest; 03-18-2017, 00:57.

Comment

Okay, Live Channels is now working...and the problem wasn't at all what I thought. Apparently, Google added a "feature" in v1.09.419 that hides the Live Channels app in the launcher if there are no channel sources available. This is a horrible UI design, which make discoverability near impossible, but that's reality for now. What's really odd is that in v1.10.596 they even started ignoring the movie trailer channel provided in Google Movies & TV for Android 6.0 and later. When you upgraded from v1.09.419 the app would just DISAPPEAR from the launcher and the Google Play Store. Really, Google?!

Anyway, the workaround is to install another channel source like Haystack TV, Pluto TV, Bloomberg TV or the Weather Network TV. Once you do that, the Live Channels app will magically reappear.

Note: I had been experimenting with earlier versions of the Live Channels app in previous releases. To get the latest one for Android TV 5.1, grab the TVStock burn package or updater now.

UPDATE: I just refreshed today's TVStock builds with the SystemUI app from the Nexus Player (Fugu), which is more appropriate for Android TV. No more distracting status bar with tons of notifications.
                        Last edited by Guest; 03-20-2017, 02:45.

Comment

Beelink mini mx 3 should work with this rom?
                          MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post
                            Beelink mini mx 3 should work with this rom?
                            They're based on the same Amlogic reference board (p200_G2), and so it should work...but I haven't tested on that hardware. You might have issues with the wireless chipset or remote IR codes, depending on what Beelink decided to customize. Typically, I can put together a small updater to address those issues. (The remote IR codes can be partially addressed by swapping out the original remote.conf file.) Remember, you can always run off Ethernet and use the Android TV Remote app.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                              They're based on the same Amlogic reference board (p200_G2), and so it should work...but I haven't tested on that hardware. You might have issues with the wireless chipset or remote IR codes, depending on what Beelink decided to customize. Typically, I can put together a small updater to address those issues. (The remote IR codes can be partially addressed by swapping out the original remote.conf file.) Remember, you can always run off Ethernet and use the Android TV Remote app.
                              I got wifi driver zip file. base on realtek chip
                              later I try it...
                              MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

In updated TVStock 20170319. Can I install applications from SD card or USB? On the first rom I only saw the .apk file in the SD card but there was an error installing it.
                                Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X