This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KAA View Post
    I been using this wifi driver , it much more better than stock driver by beelink....thanks
    MiniMX3_WiFi_Driver_Patch_FINAL.zip
    Thanks! I'll check it out!

Comment

Hi,
      it seems imposible to un install an app installed from playstore ( T95N 2G/8Go S905) . I use the Last version (20170319) , TVSTOK. Not an upgrade.
      the same problem was in the previous version.

Comment

Originally posted by Yves-Marie View Post
        Hi, it seems imposible to un install an app installed from playstore ( T95N 2G/8Go S905) . I use the Last version (20170319) , TVSTOK. Not an upgrade. The same problem was in the previous version.
        Sorry, I can't reproduce this problem. I just installed and uninstalled two apps (KODI & VLC) with no problems on the latest TVSTOCK.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
          Sorry, I can't reproduce this problem. I just installed and uninstalled two apps (KODI & VLC) with no problems on the latest TVSTOCK.
          Thank for your answer. I must specify :
          Uninstall through google play store works : When an app is installed' there's an option on the description page to launch or uninstall the app.
          but i try to uninstall app through Settings > Applications . Clearing cache, clearing data works but uninstall application seems to do nothing.
          So it's an half problem bécause it works through play store

Tips : To create a banner on Startup page for an application not recognized as "AndroidTv Compatible" (Like CCleaner) , i simply use this site http://atvlauncher.trekgonewild.de/ which create a little signed apk only containing a banner and a shortcut
          . Tested with CCleaner ( "com.piriform.ccleaner"). no problem
          Last edited by Yves-Marie; 03-27-2017, 10:20.

Comment

Hi. With TVstock 20170319
            I have installed applications from my SD card but I have problems with removing them. Is there any way to overcome this problem? thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by vutiendung86 View Post
              I have installed applications from my SD card but I have problems with removing them. Is there any way to overcome this problem?
              Apparently, there's a problem removing them from Settings->Apps, but it works when you remove them from the Google Play Store. I'm looking into the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                Apparently, there's a problem removing them from Settings->Apps, but it works when you remove them from the Google Play Store. I'm looking into the cause.
                Thanks for the quick reply.
                1. Temporarily, I found a way to remove applications easily through the TIANIUM backup application. Everything is ok
                2. The temporary sleep feature of my mini m8s pro box has been gone since I installed the TV stock rom. It's really very useful because my box has no power button. Can you help me?
                Thank you.

Comment

Hello Magendanz
                  After a while using the TV stock rom on my mini m8s pro box is very good, android tv interface is very beautiful. Applications run very stable. However, I have a problem with the temperature of the box. When running for long periods of time, it often gets hot and turns itself off. I am really concerned about this. Do not know if you have a problem like me? I do not know what the cause of this problem is and how to fix it. Please help me if you can? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by vutiendung86 View Post
                    I have a problem with the temperature of the box. When running for long periods of time, it often gets hot and turns itself off.
                    Yes, this would be a concern. As thermals are very dependent on heatsink design, you may need to throttle back your CPU to prevent overheating. You can change this in the init.amlogic.board.rc file using CPU clock scaling settings documented here. Using the Amlogic CustomizationTool, unpack the burn package (.img file), click the "Set Kernel/Recovery (Modify Kernel init file)" option, change the CPU clock scaling settings in \tmp\level2\kernel\initrd\init.amlogic.board.rc to match your original OEM kernel, and then repack the burn package.

Comment

Hi Magendanz
                      I have a few questions with the tv mini m8s pro (T95N)
                      1. Does the T95N have a CMOS battery? I encountered a few problems.
                      2. The sleep feature does not work with rom TVStock (20170319). With the old rom, it has a sleep function.
                      3. Sometimes, my box does not automatically update the time. I have to turn on Wifi to update so it's very annoying.
                      4. Wifi is very poor when compared to rom stock. Is there a way to fix it?
                      Thank you very much!

Comment

Is it 1080p available on netflix with this ROM, with the other feature of android TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Fabbione View Post
                          Is it 1080p available on netflix with this ROM, with the other feature of android TV?
                          No, to the best of my knowledge no one has yet figured out how to do that on a box without Widevine Level 1 certification. (And we won't get that because our bootloader is unlocked.)

Comment

Hi Magendanz,
                            Very good job with this rom, I tried it on my beelink mxiii (s905) because I wanted to really do everything with only a remote (waf issues lol) which can not be done with regular android.
                            But actually it created issues I haven't had before... I can only connect via wifi, it doesn't seem to see my rj45 cable connected : quite a problem for "real"hd movies which lag on wifi. Even with the original remote.conf in etc I can't get the remote to work. The framerate switch is perfect but audio passthrough doesn't work for me.

I keep an eye on here in case of a update but I get that you have a lot of things to do, thanks again for the work done.

Comment

Originally posted by Deshi View Post
                              I tried it on my Beelink MXIII (s905) .... I can only connect via wifi, ...I can't get the remote to work.
                              This ROM was a bit unusual for me, since I didn't start on a Beelink device. I usually prefer those, since they have OEM ROMs with the latest Netxeon tweaks. However, this was built from the Mini M8S, and was never even tested on the Beelink MXIII. In the past week, however, I've retrieved an old Mini MXIII from my in-laws, so I should be able to update it. Given that it's old hardware based on Lollipop, though, I'm probably not going to spend much time maintaining it. I hope that was clear from my original posts.

Comment

Hello,

if i want so install the TVStock OTA UPDATE (430MB ZIP file) about the Update & Backup App i get this problem: E: Cannot load colume /misc!
                                So what to do ?

Comment

Working...
                                X