This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manal_vedder View Post
    One thing I just realized is that after flashing my device, now the bluetooth does not work, is there any solution to that?
    What wireless chipset does your device use?

Comment

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
        Open File Manager, enable Root Access in settings, and then open the System directory. From there, just click the build.prop file to read it.
        it still shows p6330. please refer to the attachment. thanks
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

What wireless chipset does your device use?

Hi. How can I know that information?

How can I find out which wireless chipset is used by my device?

It's a mini m8s

Comment

How can I find out which wireless chipset is used by my device? It's a mini m8s.
            Well, I started with the stock OEM firmware for the Mini M8S, so it's probably not that you're missing wireless drivers. Can I assume you've enabled Bluetooth in Settings?

Comment

Well, I started with the stock OEM firmware for the Mini M8S, so it's probably not that you're missing wireless drivers. Can I assume you've enabled Bluetooth in Settings?

Yes friend, the first thing I did was enable the bluetooth. can you help me please :-(

Comment

Yes friend, the first thing I did was enable the bluetooth. can you help me please :-(
                Sorry for insulting your intelligence, but I'm at a loss. I just did a clean flash of the 20170425 build on a Mini M8S and Bluetooth is working fine. I was able to successfully pair with my speakers and headset.

Comment

Thanks for the rom, was struggling to find a tweaked ROM for s905 box, this seems to be working great.

Comment

Originally posted by kokjin99 View Post

it still shows p6330. please refer to the attachment. thanks
                    Is this mean not able to use the ROM? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kokjin99 View Post
                      Is this mean not able to use the ROM? thanks
                      Frankly, I'm uncertain. Next step would be to check the device tree.

Comment

Hello, I have installed the rom on my mini m8s successfully but when launching I am blocked when choosing the language. I select a language and the box validates my choice and then asks me again.
                        Thank you for your help

Comment

Hello, i have the same problem as gawin.
                          I've succesfully installed the nano package but i'm stuck with the TV Stock when choosing the language

Comment

Originally posted by guybre View Post
                            Hello, i have the same problem as gawin. I've succesfully installed the nano package but i'm stuck with the TV Stock when choosing the language
                            Okay, this seems to be a problem with bringing up the WiFi config panel. For now, you can work around it by connecting Ethernet.

Comment

Hi, TV Stock ROM is almost perfect. I really missing to play youtube video from my mobile phone via youtube application. I think this is manageable by Google Cast. Can you check this in future releases if this is possible to be working.

Comment

Originally posted by lomidrevo2 View Post
                                Hi, TV Stock ROM is almost perfect. I really missing to play youtube video from my mobile phone via youtube application. I think this is manageable by Google Cast. Can you check this in future releases if this is possible to be working.
                                It's on the To Do list, but Google Cast has proven illusive for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X