This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reflexion View Post

Hi, you have the beelink mini mxiii s905 without "x" and with 2GB RAM, and it works? Then I will also choose the ROM... the MINIX c.rom has been causing me problems for some time...
    yes, it's a "normal" Mini MXIII with the S905 chipset.

Comment

I have "TVStock Variant: OTA UPDATE (424MB ZIP file)" installed on my Beelink S905/2GB, unfortunately only Wlan works but no LAN or remote control... does anyone know a patch for the problem ?

Comment

Flashed the rom but i still find it laggy. Any chance to get something better or android 6? I searched everywhere but this box m8s s905 is propably too old?

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I'm primarily working on boxes with Android 8.1 (Oreo) now. This old hardware isn't going to get much love.

Hi
        can anyone tell me if this rom works with mini m8s pro witch is s912 and 3G ram?

Thank you

Comment

No it doesnt work different soc.

Comment

Guest i know this Is ancient hardware but i need to block the root access at all. I tried with apps, with magisk uninstaller, Also tried hiding it and Fresh install. Can you help me with that? Tnx un advance.
            Edit: im using tvstock rom

Comment

Guest tnx. That dont Work for me. Dont know why. Only Fox app find that i have root. Tnx anyway.
            Ps: i been using your rom since first Versions and it Still rocks tnx again and sorry for my spanglish

Comment

"wrong thread"

Comment

Anyone still have these ROMs? All inks are dead

Comment

Originally posted by lentini View Post
                  They are not dead for me

Comment

Originally posted by lentini View Post
                    Not dead for me too, i just download the OTA Tv Stocks and Nano, and its downloaded just fine
                    Android TV Box - Mini M8S (Amlogic S905) - Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Arm64 - 3.14.29 with VLC (X11 Accelerated XCB), Kodi Odrobian Fbdev 16.1 (VPU Accelerated), X.org 7.7 plus Mali Fbdev 20160315-r5p1

Comment

Originally posted by sukanime View Post

Not dead for me too, i just download the OTA Tv Stocks and Nano, and its downloaded just fine
                      so dead for me in 2023 !

I lied was host lag works now !!

OP your rom brought me here from the googles !! good job cant get the wireless to work but ill try a few roms

Comment

Working...
                      X