[ROM Image Firmware] MXQ PRO 4K - p201 - android TV (ATV) - by cOOLio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all,

I'm a newbie trying to update ROM on my MXQ PRO 4K ( 2016 ) ...Trying to update the ROM with Amlogic never succeded... But I know that someone never had to check "key erase" but unfortunately I did it ( but i don't know why ) : do you know if there is any to rollback this action ?

Best regards. Lorenzo.

Comment

Originally posted by lorenzoferro View Post
      Hello all,

I'm a newbie trying to update ROM on my MXQ PRO 4K ( 2016 ) ...Trying to update the ROM with Amlogic never succeded... But I know that someone never had to check "key erase" but unfortunately I did it ( but i don't know why ) : do you know if there is any to rollback this action ?

Best regards. Lorenzo.
      Hi, I'm not an expert but another newbie being updating my nexbox mxq pro box for the last few days. Just like to give you what I think since no one else has.

From what I've read, if I've not mistaken, the "key" is about the license key. remember after you've installed the usb burning tool you're supposed to copy a file and the license folder to the usb burning tool's folder? What if you copy them again and then try to flash the rom one more time? Does that help?

Btw, what is it doing now that you've overwritten/erase the key? I'm always curious to know

edit: oh, remember to make sure overwrite/erase key is not ticked this time....
      Last edited by JonoH20; 08-02-2020, 00:01.

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
        Sure
        Go to page 1 of this thread and start reading.....
        At least the first 6 pages...skim over all 23

scooter2014 or coolio may have mentioned something about sign in to store and update services...

Remember the license folder
        I dont think cOOlio could have made it any easier
        The folder is named
        Place this in directory....or something like that

Keep in mind this is old box

Reflash your box and see what happens
        I am just a beginner!! Dont understand so mutch!! Any other way more easy?!

Comment

Hi
          Lol

More Easy?

You dont have to read every post just which pertain to your problem.

That is one of the main purpose of the board/forum
          To read /research /learn from others/pass on knowledge/help others.!!!!

Read read read Till your Eyes Bleed
          Then Read some more

Happy Testing

Comment

Originally posted by taitan.07 View Post
            i have try to reinstall but it gives error and do not install. Still stuck on logo. Please help!!!!!!
            Maybe you missed some steps if you're getting error. That's why Freddy asked you to read the installation steps again, And make sure you don't miss anything, even some seemingly minor things like copying the v2toolconf.xml file and license folder, use the usb burning tool that came with the download v2.0.7.2, change to forced erase all. etc.

Good luck...

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
              Hi
              Lol

More Easy?

You dont have to read every post just which pertain to your problem.

That is one of the main purpose of the board/forum
              To read /research /learn from others/pass on knowledge/help others.!!!!

Read read read Till your Eyes Bleed
              Then Read some more

Happy Testing
              My friends i have read every page... and i want to remember that i have installed it once with no problem during installation. Worked fine for one month. And know stuck on logo! The problem is that the firmware is not stable and i think that the fact that @c00Lio do not respond anymore is that he knows that!!! The firmware fit well but not for a long time..
              at last we have done it at our own riks?

Comment

Originally posted by taitan.07 View Post

The problem is that the firmware is not stable and i think that the fact that @c00Lio do not respond anymore is that he knows that!!! The firmware fit well but not for a long time..
                at last we have done it at our own riks?
                Maybe try other roms? Which box do you have? Try here to see if they have one for your box:

Il contenuto che stai cerando non esite più o è stato rimosso, puoi tornare alla home e leggere le novità del nostro blog

Bty, if cOOlio's rom worked in your box, you have the S905 variance. No point trying any rom built for the S905X or rockchip boxes.

Comment

Hello.. the box won't boot .. simple as that ! ... I don't think the key you mention is the same in the licence folder.. because if was the same was so simple to workaround ... otherwise because I've tried so many times with 3 different PC, different cable, different software, to shortpin ( and actually the box has been shortpined.. i'm totally sure .. ) , the SD Card methods.. ALL ! I've tried all methods in Internet but the box is stuck in the damn-like-hell red led and no boot logo, no recovery-mode .. nothing, nada. rien, nulla...

This box is totally garbage..

Originally posted by JonoH20 View Post

Hi, I'm not an expert but another newbie being updating my nexbox mxq pro box for the last few days. Just like to give you what I think since no one else has.

From what I've read, if I've not mistaken, the "key" is about the license key. remember after you've installed the usb burning tool you're supposed to copy a file and the license folder to the usb burning tool's folder? What if you copy them again and then try to flash the rom one more time? Does that help?

Btw, what is it doing now that you've overwritten/erase the key? I'm always curious to know

edit: oh, remember to make sure overwrite/erase key is not ticked this time....

Comment

Hi Everyone, I recently installed this on an old T95M (S905) and everything is working bar the wifi. I can turn this on , see my network but it will not take my password? If I hot spot off my phone it works fine? I have a new wifi6 Netgear RAX40 which says is backwards compatible but doesn't seem to let me sign into the wifi network? The box has RTL8723bs wifi chip which says is covered in the OG post. Any thoughts or update ROMs I should look at? the box is also still on Andriod 5 too. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi,

I have tried the image but unable to burn. getting error, even tried with Burning Tool 2.0.8 it self same error.
                      but your old image "MXQ_PRO_4K_p201_android_TV_by cOOLio_V2.5_MEE" is working fine on same box.

Thanks

Comment

Hi all, please can this work on my mxq s905 p200?

Comment

I already have twrp recovery on it

Comment

Originally posted by idash View Post
                            Hi all, please can this work on my mxq s905 p200?
                            No

DTB is for p201
                            Bootloadr based on p201

Comment

tous bien mais 1 probleme que les remote ca marche pas pour koi jais test 2 telecomande mais rien peux m'aide merci jais mwq pro 1G/8GB ^^

Comment

Originally posted by SavasF View Post
                                Hi everyone!!!! New in this forum ....

I have an NEXBOX MXQ PRO and i tried the rom from coolio...

The think is that it is booting and goes into menus and everything works but only with mouse no remote

So i have 2 issues :

1. No remote so the only way to power up is plugging the power
                                2. Only red light - before when it wan on has blue light

Can you help?

Thanks in advance
                                meme perobleme tous bien mais remote controle ca marche pas

Comment

Working...
                                X