No announcement yet.

[ROM Image Firmware] MXQ PRO 4K - p201 - android TV (ATV) - by cOOLio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to upload to the Xiaomi MiBox -MDZ16AA but the installation did not go - it's a pity ....

Comment

I've installed this on my S905_MXQ_100_V02 works great a little slow but maybe it's updating the apps. The wifi works everything seems to work. The problem I have is when I try installing Netflix it doesn't work I get a 500-XXX error code and when I install other versions my box restarts and just keeps restarting over and over again. I tried using aptoid to install and I get the same error when it opens.

What build of Netflix works with this rom?

How can I access the bootloader? I tried holding the reset button with a toothpick and plugging in the power but i can't seem to get into the bootloader to reset to factory.

Could it be because im powering the device with a usb to usb cable?

Comment

The power issue was due to a faulty power supply it's no longer on a boot loop. I found a Netflix app that works with this build if anyone is interested. I had to restart the box a couple of times but it finally worked. You need to make sure the time and date are correct otherwise no Netflix app will work.

You need to go to upgrades.montrealandroidtv.com click on the grey button that says GO TO REPO then click ANDROID then download all three and try them to see which one works for you. I tried the ones for Android TV OS but they didn't work on my box. cOOLio

Comment

Hola firmware s905 version 7.1.2

Comment

Hello. I have a MXQ Pro 4k with CPU S905 and board p201. I tried Coolio's firmware but my WiFi didn't work because I have ap6181 chipset. Is there anyway to install drivers for my chipset or when I can find correct firmware for my tv box?

Comment

my MXQ PRO 4K is stuck in this.. i wanted to reflash coolios img but the AV button doesnt do anything anymore. i dont know why is that. i tried the Usb Burn Card. but since the AV button isnt wporking i cant do it too. im attaching a picture where i am stuck

the mouse is moving. its working
              but its stuck in there. no laucnher.
              just the mouse. thats right after booting.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by gepol View Post
                Hello. I have a MXQ Pro 4k with CPU S905 and board p201. I tried Coolio's firmware but my WiFi didn't work because I have ap6181 chipset. Is there anyway to install drivers for my chipset or when I can find correct firmware for my tv box?
                did u get it to reset/reflash coolio?

Comment

Yes I did it, but with no results

Comment

Originally posted by p.khoi View Post
                    I registered an account to thank you cOOLio. My box works perfectly on V2.5 MEE (MXQ Pro 4K -S905-4GB Rom-1GB Ram). Your Rom is very clean and stable. Your Rom has saved life MXQ box 3 years old. Great! Thank you very much!
                    Hi,

Thank's for coolio, I have the same box and all is ok.

wifi rtl 8188etv

The firmware of the AM2 v1.1.1 android 6.0.1 is also great but the wifi nor ethenrnet doesn't work ... Are here a pro to resolve this problem for us ???

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by SirMcFrosty View Post
                      Is there any chance that c00lio will revive our S905 Boards (MXQ Pro) with a new firmware?

There is an firmware with Android 6.0 and it runs smooth... but it lacks drivers for ethernet and WiFi ...may be we can combine our power to include some realtek drivers and make andoird 6.0 work for our boards.

proove and a bit deeper look you will find here: http://mxqproject.com/mxq-pro-s905-a...pdate-sort-of/

Anybody who is a bit more into Android and Rom development would help a lot (i am pretty sure i can help with test and error search as a it professional but i am clearly the microsoft corner regarding OS, ROMs and such ...yes yes windows is meanwhile dead on mobiles i know )

THX in advance

yes I have tested the firm of AM2 with andoir 6.0.1 and it's very nice and smooth but ethernet and wifi :-(

So if anybody can do it for the community ...

Thank's for all

Comment

Originally posted by RealGroovy View Post
                        My box has the S905, but with WiFi and BT chip AP6330.
                        How can I add this driver for your firmware to work my Wifi chipset?

Thank you.
                        Hi,

try the AM2 firm v1.1.1 perhaps it works with your chip !

God luck

Comment

Good day, Coolio
                          Please may you send me a direct link to
                          [ V2.5 MEE - Missy Elliott Edition ]
                          Comes up with access denied to google drive link.
                          Have a MXQ Pro 4k S905 tv box.

Or is there anyone who can assist me?

Comment

Has anyone uploaded this file again? Would love to test it

Comment

hi admin... plz i need new link too to download the firmware. The google drive link not working

Comment

Originally posted by Mikoo7 View Post
                                hi admin... plz i need new link too to download the firmware. The google drive link not working
                                Где взять эту прошивку MQX 4k? На диске нет доступа

Comment

Working...
                                X