Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO W TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfrpereira28
    replied
    update mecool pro w android TV ?

Leave a comment:

• Tiagosantos
    replied
    Originally posted by ljvd

That isn't the point, this rom works fine with my other gyro remote too. Perhaps have you to come back to my initial question about the small native remote. Your irrelevant answers just create confusion for other members. So please, stop it (if you could get it)
    Like you Said your just a fan boy

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ljvd
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiagosantos View Post
    If you dont get it i'll explain....
    That isn't the point, this rom works fine with my other gyro remote too. Perhaps have you to come back to my initial question about the small native remote. Your irrelevant answers just create confusion for other members. So please, stop it (if you could get it)

Leave a comment:

• jajoness65t
    replied
    Just want to say thanks to Magendanz for this ROM.

I flash this ROM on a W95 box (https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_736117.htmlbox) that I been using for the past month. Everything worked fine apart from the remote that no longer work which I can live without.

I flash it the USB Burning Tool way and it flash without any error. It work much better than the original firmware that came with it.

Leave a comment:

• steelgtr
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiagosantos View Post
    If you dont get it i'll explain.... This is the first remote that is shipped with m8s pro w box not that One with air mouse hope you get it

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk
    That;s the remote I have. Can I use the newer voice remote after updating the OS?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X