Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO W TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest thank you for you reply.

I checked the schemes with DRM Info, this box doesn't have the Microsoft PlayReady DRM scheme that is required from timvision.

It is not well clear to me if is an hw lack or is something that can be added into the rom.
    Last edited by pryngeps; 01-29-2018, 20:49.

Comment

where is the reset button?

Edit: Ok I found. Thanks 4pda @vadvik84

Last edited by ozankardes; 01-30-2018, 06:13.

Comment

Originally posted by ozankardes View Post
        where is the reset button?

Edit: Ok I found. Thanks 4pda @vadvik84
        Congratulations! Could you enlighten the rest of us please? It surely has nothing to do with the two yellow circles ...

Comment

Originally posted by chessplayer View Post

Congratulations! Could you enlighten the rest of us please? It surely has nothing to do with the two yellow circles ...
          Maybe that's it. And you just have to short out these two pins.

Comment

Originally posted by apotsi View Post
            Maybe that's it. And you just have to short out these two pins.
            Maybe you're right. I do prefer typing in "reboot update" in a terminal, however ...

Comment

thinking on buying a m8s pro w box and if i buy it wanna install this rom!! Stock version! But im reading all around that this box dont have the reset Button anymore! Sow how to install stock version?? Will adb work?? Just plug USB on PC and do adb fastboot comands?? Thanks on advance!

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiagosantos View Post
                thinking on buying a m8s pro w box and if i buy it wanna install this rom!! Stock version! But im reading all around that this box dont have the reset Button anymore! Sow how to install stock version?? Will adb work?? Just plug USB on PC and do adb fastboot comands?? Thanks on advance!

O think just read USB burning tool readme.

Comment

Originally posted by ozankardes

O think just read USB burning tool readme.
                  On the USB burning tool it says to boot on recovery with a thootpick! Pro w does not have the recovery boot!!

Comment

Bought the media player from Geekbuying's italian warehouse on Monday and Friday morning DHL delivered it. Didn't even bothered with stock rom, I installed this one with the first boot. Kudos to the developer! What a great job he did.. Awesome rom! Everything works great. HD Netflix works like a charm, Youtube also. Installed Kodi, everything played flawlessly. I hope he continues to contribute here. Many thanks!!

Comment

I installed this rom! Its so well done!! Thanks Dev!! And see mine comes with 21/11/2017 i think soo theres a new update! Update the tvstock pleeaaaseeeee!!! I love it

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Anyone have a link to this 20171121 OEM firmware release? The latest I can find is 20171030.152444.V0619.

Guest my friend has a mecool like mine and this is the build

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X atrav�s do Tapatalk

Comment

Guest have you try this link? Idk if its the last one https://www.entertainmentbox.com/lat...id-nougat-7-1/

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That link is for 20171030.152444.V0619. Anyone know where I can get this 20171201.212751.V0928 build? Or, would someone who has it be willing to run the "dump_partitions.bat" on this? http://freaktab.org/35e8f91f3b91af60

(Note that you'll need to have the WorldCup drivers installed from USB Burning Tool first.)

hello .
                        i have one problem with my m8s pro w.
                        the box dont have a "reset" button and i cant connect with usb burning tool.
                        any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by pagasios7 View Post
                          hello .
                          i have one problem with my m8s pro w.
                          the box dont have a "reset" button and i cant connect with usb burning tool.
                          any ideas?
                          First describe the problem then we will see if anyone can help you

Comment

Originally posted by Tiagosantos View Post

First describe the problem then we will see if anyone can help you
                            the problem is the reset button.
                            i try to update this rom with burning tool and i cant find the reset button om my tv box to conect with my laptop.
                            i open the box anf i find the two pins without results.
                            also try "reboot update" in a terminal window but i dont know the method.

Comment

Working...
                            X