Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO W TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiagosantos View Post
    If you dont get it i'll explain.... This is the first remote that is shipped with m8s pro w box not that One with air mouse hope you get it

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk
    That;s the remote I have. Can I use the newer voice remote after updating the OS?

Comment

Just want to say thanks to Magendanz for this ROM.

I flash this ROM on a W95 box (https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_736117.htmlbox) that I been using for the past month. Everything worked fine apart from the remote that no longer work which I can live without.

I flash it the USB Burning Tool way and it flash without any error. It work much better than the original firmware that came with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiagosantos View Post
        If you dont get it i'll explain....
        That isn't the point, this rom works fine with my other gyro remote too. Perhaps have you to come back to my initial question about the small native remote. Your irrelevant answers just create confusion for other members. So please, stop it (if you could get it)

Comment

Originally posted by ljvd

That isn't the point, this rom works fine with my other gyro remote too. Perhaps have you to come back to my initial question about the small native remote. Your irrelevant answers just create confusion for other members. So please, stop it (if you could get it)
          Like you Said your just a fan boy

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

Comment

update mecool pro w android TV ?

Comment

Originally posted by jfrpereira28 View Post
              update mecool pro w android TV ?
              what ?!?

Comment

newsletter update for stock rom mecool pro w ?

Comment

Hi flashed this rom working great apart from kodi 17.6 all files i play just stutter but same files work perfect on VLC h264 / h265 5gb to 30gb all run fine , then I tried Kodi v18 "Leia" Alpha 1 which works prefect .
                  other then that the ROM works great thank you

Comment

I have the Mecool M8S Pro+ flashed with your Android TV rom, and I have the feeling that the interface on the M8S Pro+ is smoother.

The processor being quite similar, shouldn't the speed be the same?

Does it come from the Mecool Pro W 2.4G Android TV rom?

Comment

I have the PRO_W with the voice remote.
                      I flashed to Android OS FW But try to back original mecool FW. (20180312.181951.V0213)
                      Where can i get it?
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Can someone confirm that with the custom Android TV rom there is a 1080p or 4K @ 23.976 (not 24) resolution selection ?

Comment

Originally posted by vadergr View Post
                          Can someone confirm that with the custom Android TV rom there is a 1080p or 4K @ 23.976 (not 24) resolution selection ?
                          I can, but not now. In the afternoon.

Comment

a box com esta rom está sempre a reiniciar sozinha porquê

Comment

the box with this rom is always restarting alone why?

Comment

Hi all ..
                                I have install this rom in my M8S PRO W S905W (without voice remote control) BUT i need to restore back to original rom
                                Can anyone help me how make thiw rolback ?

Comment

Working...
                                X