Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO W TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zbuh
    But the "official" mecool version has cast working?
    Dont known, i bout this box because i saw this ROM before the buy on the web! Soo i bout it! I like custom custom ROMs and a more aosp-ish look

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

Comment

I have M8S pro w, it came with preinstalled latest firmware 20180307, but i feel that is very sluggish and slow in work, can i downgrade to some stock firmware that has better performanse? Could you advise? I tried ota 20171030 to flash from zip but it sayed "error too old version"?
      Last edited by Jole; 05-24-2018, 08:59.

Comment

hello Jole you can upload your firmware here.
        i want to know what are the difference between your rom and mine.
        i have this one
        20180126.191102.V0928
        thank you

Comment

Anyone flashed mecool 8s Stock or custom Rom to x96mini or wechip V8?

Comment

Hello Magendanz,
            i've found the new ota if you want it.

i don't know what is the changelog of this update but it work on my m8s pro w voice control atv

Comment

I have the box meecol m8s pro w, the software version is 20180312.181951.v0213 (original version) and I have the following problem: sometimes the box freeze, usually after some time on ,after freeze, i turn it off and on again and continue to operate. What do you advise to do? Do you think it's a rom problem? thanks

Comment

i have the same rom installed with a zip file and my box don't do that.
                i have rooted with magisk and installed trwp

Comment

Hi all, I need previous megadenz firmware OTA, BURN PACKAGE. anyone help?
                  Last edited by BarTTraB; 06-13-2018, 15:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Nilsonslg View Post
                    Pessoal atualizei a box, rom simplesmente fantastica muito obrigado por disponilizar esta rom android tv. Agora da sim da gosto de ver tv, netflix, youtube tudo em HD.
                    Pode me ajudar?

Comment

Originally posted by Blindado View Post
                      Pode me ajudar?
                      Amigo segue este tutorial, foi assim que fiz na minha box.

M8S PRO W USB Upgrade Guide
                      1. Copy the upgrade files to the root of TF card or USB device. (Tips: TF card or USB device file system must be FAT32 format)
                      2. If use USB device to upgrade. Plug it into the OTG host of the box.
                      3. Switch to APPS List, Find out the “UPDATE” application, and Press OK Key into sub-menu.
                      4. Move the cursor to “Local Update” button, Press OK key to select the upgrade file. To be find out the upgrade file and Press OK key to confirm.
                      5. Select the two checkbox of wipe data and Wipe Media. Move the cursor to “ Confirm” button and Press OK key to upgrade
                      6. The upgrade process will take 3mins approximately. Please don’t power off during the upgrading . After upgrade finished, the box will reboot automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdel313 View Post
                        i have the same rom installed with a zip file and my box don't do that.
                        i have rooted with magisk and installed trwp

18/5000
                        how did you do it?
                        Sugerir un cambio

Comment

Can I install this rom, if my box has these features? Thank you

1 Photo

Comment

blue table 2017

Comment

With this ROM I have problems with YouTube, the apk opens but I receive a crash message, YouTube stops working, any solution?

Comment

Hello. I bought a tvbox mecool m8s pro W voice control. has already come with downloaded androidtv. I uploaded soft from Nexus and the voice search was stopped and the remote control was not able to enter on the screen keyboard. I uploaded through burning Rom some old original Rom without android tv. what is the proper working voice control with androidTV?

Comment

Working...
                                X