Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO W TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahdiddum View Post
    Condorello

where did you download M8S_PRO_W-ota-20180802.182556.V0213.zip ?
    Hello,
    You can download it here :

I am trying to test it because the other version I tried freeze a lot.

Comment

Hello,
      To update, you put M8S_PRO_W-ota-20180802.182556.V0213.zip on a USB key with the recovery.img provided in the Marcello Filgueira file, that's it ?

Comment

Best regards from Thailand to all. Many good advice here in the community.
        With USB_Burning_Tool and W-NHG47L ..... V0619.img and W-V0928 .... 20180311.img was finished after 7%.
        With M8S_PLUS_W 20180622.img finished after 9%.
        The PIN for reset, I have not bridged.
        After that no blue or red LED.
        The USB_Burning_Tool can be restarted without LED display. The time at 9% varies between 2:24 and 2:32.

My Device: M8S Pro W 2G 16G DDR3 DV

Magedanz wrote: WARNING: There's a bad batch of M8S Pro+ boxes which are experiencing regular freezing and crashes. We've narrowed the source of the problem down to a Samsung eMMC 5.1 chipset (KLMAG1JENB - B041), batches SEC 652 to 713, and these usually shipped from the factory with version 20170829.121614.V0321 of the OEM firmware. If you have one of these, it's highly recommended that you not flash any ROM (custom or OEM), as the prolonged block writes seem to result in serious data corruption.
        How do I find my version?

I'll buy the Beelink GT1 Ultimate if no solution will help in the next 2-3 days. The box can then be in the trash.
        All translated from german with googleTranslate.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
        Last edited by Wolfgang Rieske; 09-25-2018, 03:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Rieske View Post
          Best regards from Thailand to all. Many good advice here in the community.
          With USB_Burning_Tool and W-NHG47L ..... V0619.img and W-V0928 .... 20180311.img was finished after 7%.
          With M8S_PLUS_W 20180622.img finished after 9%.
          The PIN for reset, I have not bridged.
          After that no blue or red LED.
          The USB_Burning_Tool can be restarted without LED display. The time at 9% varies between 2:24 and 2:32.

Magedanz wrote: WARNING: There's a bad batch of M8S Pro+ boxes which are experiencing regular freezing and crashes. We've narrowed the source of the problem down to a Samsung eMMC 5.1 chipset (KLMAG1JENB - B041), batches SEC 652 to 713, and these usually shipped from the factory with version 20170829.121614.V0321 of the OEM firmware. If you have one of these, it's highly recommended that you not flash any ROM (custom or OEM), as the prolonged block writes seem to result in serious data corruption.
          How do I find my version?

I'll buy the Beelink GT1 Ultimate if no solution will help in the next 2-3 days. The box can then be in the trash.
          All translated from german with googleTranslate.
          Hey buddy... Which devices are You telling about?
          you started telling about M8S Plus W. After You Said about warning in batches with M8S Pro+ and this Topic is about M8S Pro W.
          3 differents versions.... Which device are You telling about?
          This Topic is only about M8S Pro W.

Comment

Hi, I just bought mecool W and will I have a problem with updating to ATV? because from what I read you have problems

Comment

Hello ppl. Sorry to ask this question but is unclear to the OP how to flash this rom. Is it possible a step by step procedure?

Comment

Originally posted by dimkumb View Post
                Hello ppl. Sorry to ask this question but is unclear to the OP how to flash this rom. Is it possible a step by step procedure?
                Man. Your answer is in post #2 of this topic.

Comment

hawkdown77 My Device: M8S Pro W 2G 16G DDR3 DV

Comment

Which is the latest rom for our box? I'm referring to the current thread's rom of course, not the stock one. Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hawkdown77 View Post

Man. Your answer is in post #2 of this topic.
                      Ty bro

Comment

Wolfgang Rieske
                        So why did you talk about M8s PLUS W and then talked about M8s PRO + if you own the M8s PRO W? This Topic is only M8S PRO W. That way, besides messing up the topic, you will confuse people

Comment

hawkdown77
                          You have no solution? Have you never confused something in your life?

Comment

Will this rom work on the T95N Mini M8SPro S905?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Rieske View Post
                              hawkdown77
                              You have no solution? Have you never confused something in your life?
                              all the answers are in the topic. Just read

Comment

Originally posted by aznam View Post

Hello,
                                You can download it here :

I am trying to test it because the other version I tried freeze a lot.
                                And is this version frozen less or is it the same as the others?

Comment

Working...
                                X