Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO W TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, someone can disable root access temporarily?
    I have an app that now work because root so i need disable root. How can i do it?
    Tks

Comment

flash unSu...

Comment

Hi, please please help.

I downloaded the OTA version but didin't rename it to update.zip and now Im stuck with black screen. Is there a procedure with usb burning tool and shortening with those 2 pins ?

How can i relive my mecool ?

Comment

cant boot into recovery?

box detected when connecting through mala-male-usb cable to pc?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
            cant boot into recovery?

box detected when connecting through mala-male-usb cable to pc?
            Thank you for your response.
            Yes, cant boot to recovery.

Does Mecool have to be pluged in power or just male to male usb ?
            in usb burning tool device sholud be visible before starting anytging right ?
            I'm awarw only one usb on mecool is for flashing, still dont know which one.

Thx

Comment

yes, should be visible. Try male-male only without external power. At the moment I am facing issues with a XORO HST 260S (S905d) box which is not detected. Device is being powered with 12v....

Comment

if I'm using BootcardMaker after inserting sd card in mecool I just plug in power, no need to short 2 pins or pressing "menu" botton on IR remote ?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                  flash unSu...
                  Do You used It?
                  cause i like Just temporarily disabled root. Have a link?

Comment

i flashed my mecool 8s pro with the nexus firmware. it mostly worked, but i had no audio. if i tried to play a movie, then maybe every 20 seconds, i would get a second of audio. i flashed another different rom, i don't have access to the name here, but it was sort of like an android phone interface. same sound issue. i flashed to the most recent that i could find standard rom, that was fixed to be flashed with tw recovery?, and the sound worked again. with the first 2 flashes, i didn't blank the storage before flashing, but i did on the last one.
                    Does anyone firmly believe that my not blanking the storage caused the sound issue? has this been seen before?

Comment

Hi,
                      I have the same problem: after trying to update the ROM in the post #1, all normal and after erasing just bluck screen and blue light.
                      I already tried usb burning tool with many .img and the result is the same get error on 7%.
                      Someone know how to solve that and put the android tv? Theres some posts about that but no solution.

My version:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0969.JPG
Views:	706
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	748215

Thanks,
                      Attached Files

Comment

Problem solved:
                        Install via USB Burning Tool: M8S_PLUS_W 20180622 and it will work.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfzz
                          Problem solved:
                          Install via USB Burning Tool: M8S_PLUS_W 20180622 and it will work.
                          It seems like Magendanz has abandoned the development of the rom. Just sticking to his last one (January 2018 if I recall right).

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am using the Android TV version on mecool pro W, im thinking tô buy the remote Control from mecool pro L, would It work with Voice search?

Comment

Hello,
                              i have the same problem with the black screen and blue led after updating my box via update app.
                              Now i want to try flash the box with usb burning tool, but the tool did not find my device. I already tried to
                              short the two pins, but nothing happend. I've the newest version of burning tool and also tried several cables.
                              The box also not appears in the device manager. Could someone help?

Comment

Hi, I'm facing a problem with the USB application burning tool with a box mecoll M8S PRO W ...
                                I installed the atvXperience rom, and some probllemas with it, so I decided to go back to rom the stock and I came across this error message at the time of rom flash:

Error [0x00101004] Erase bootloader / Lowper / Identify / Error result

I can not install any rom, the application only has this error, can anyone help me ???

Comment

Working...
                                X