MXQ Pro 4K w/ SCI WiFi chip firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ Pro 4K w/ SCI WiFi chip firmware

I have this MXQ Pro 4K box here that is painfully slow, so I grabbed Coolio's rom which I flashed on another similar box to try and make it better, but the screen turns to lines, snow and an annoying noise on boot, think like a NES with a dirty cart. Flashes fine, just wont boot. Have tried a few other firmwares I've found as well, all the same, except the A95X S905 firmware here but that has no working wifi due to the stupid SCI S9082C chip. Can anyone point me in the right direction on a working firmware for this? Tried a few from chinagadgetsreviews, all the same.

Here is the link for that firmware...
    https://mega.nz/#!D8kGGIib!feVTPzsWT...10tvb5_XxDjZIw
    Used it with Amlogic Burning Tool to flash the firmware

I have the same box MXQ pro 4k S905x with wifi drivers SCI 9082C but the problem is that this firmware doesn't work remote control.. you have to used wireless keyboard for that and also it is not in a rooting state..

Hope this firmware helps you.

Comment

hi my android box is bricked the wifi chip is mxq pro firmware rockchip 8189etvg5147g1gg23 can anyone give me the download thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jameskk View Post
        Here is the link for that firmware...
        https://mega.nz/#!D8kGGIib!feVTPzsWT...10tvb5_XxDjZIw
        Used it with Amlogic Burning Tool to flash the firmware

I have the same box MXQ pro 4k S905x with wifi drivers SCI 9082C but the problem is that this firmware doesn't work remote control.. you have to used wireless keyboard for that and also it is not in a rooting state..

Hope this firmware helps you.
        amigo essa url não esta mais funcionando !!!

Comment

Working...
        X