X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool M8S Pro W Reset Pins

Hi Friends,

I found reset pins of mecool M8S Pro W

And USB burning tool successfully working on mecool M8S Pro W.

Good days
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by AloneMan View Post
    Hi Friends,

I found reset pins of mecool M8S Pro W

And USB burning tool successfully working on mecool M8S Pro W.

Good days
    Hi friend.... what is the procedure to use USB Burning tool with M8s Pro W?
    Thank you...

Comment

I'm interesting too. I have bricked my M8s pro W with OTA UPDATE OF NEXUS ROM and now i'm stuck ot black screen. I have connected to pins with cabel, light sometimes is blu, sometimes is red.
      Do i have to connect two pins, then connect tvbox via usb
      ​ male to male cabel to the laptop to use USB flashh tools?

Comment

Hi, me to please

Comment

I found about this tricky issue just before I install Nexus rom on my CooleMe CM-MM1 which is basiclly an Mecool M8s pro W , which I discovered later after opening my Box ,
          I had to make some little quick modification to speed up burning new Roms in the future take a look in the images below

the rom works fine ,but I had issue with Netflix due lack of Wide?Vine which I solved later with an app called burn key you can find the tutorial on YouTube here.

Comment

You can boot into recovery by pressing the menu key multiple times when you turn the box on (you have to keep pressing it for a wile 1 or 2 minutes)

Comment

Originally posted by LuisBeOnline View Post
              You can boot into recovery by pressing the menu key multiple times when you turn the box on (you have to keep pressing it for a wile 1 or 2 minutes)
              ......... edit
              Last edited by Dandan079; 12-18-2018, 20:49.

Comment

Hello, I would like to know how to put it into recovery mode, can you teach me? please, I'm in trouble and I need to know how to put it into recovery mode.

Comment

Originally posted by alawi9119 View Post
                  I found about this tricky issue just before I install Nexus rom on my CooleMe CM-MM1 which is basiclly an Mecool M8s pro W , which I discovered later after opening my Box ,
                  I had to make some little quick modification to speed up burning new Roms in the future take a look in the images below

the rom works fine ,but I had issue with Netflix due lack of Wide?Vine which I solved later with an app called burn key you can find the tutorial on YouTube here.
                  Hello I have exactly the same box. I would like know of the Nexus ROM works (in particular wifi).

All details are here in this post:
                  WARNING: Newer M8S PRO W units may have hardware revisions that make them incompatible with earlier firmware releases. My advice would be to only flash a custom ROM that's based on a known-good OEM firmware release for your box. That said, this latest release is also compatible with the new M8S PRO PLUS units configured with

Comment

Hello I have Mecool M8s Pro W the Box does not turn on and only has the red light on. To flash I need the reset button, but these box's do not have. I've seen some videos on youtube, but I could not get the way they speak there (joining two pins on the board with a metal object).
                    Has anyone had the same problem, or know any more effective way?
                    Thanks in advance,
                    best regards

Comment

Working...
                    X