M8s pro w [atv firmware .IMG] - amazing performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M8s pro w [atv firmware .IMG] - amazing performance

hello to all, I found on the internet a rom that works very fluid, 0 lag on the keyboard and in the launcher of android tv version, with an excellent performance, faster than any other that I have found on the internet, and I come to share it with you, I just have a problem, I've tried many ways to fix it and I could not, at the time of starting netflix the screen goes black, gives me the option to choose the account that I have saved in google and then there is only sound without image , if you could improve that would be the best rom for this box
    I share the link to download and try: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Isv...NfEdMbHg4/view
    This is flashed using usb burning tools as it is an .img file
    ​​​​For Google widewine L1:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1il9...Dj_89gAHdF1xLc
    try it, you will not regret it.
    If someone finds a solution to the netflix problem, please post

Did you try magendanz rom?

UNpacked with amlogic tools:

M8S_PRO_W_NOUGAT_VSADV

ro.build.display.id=M8S PRO W- by DaivietPDA 27-05-2018
    ro.build.version.incremental=20180312.181951.V0213

Guess from Vietnam forum: https://daivietpda.com/
    Last edited by soldiaz; 12-03-2018, 18:46.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
      Did you try magendanz rom?

UNpacked with amlogic tools:

M8S_PRO_W_NOUGAT_VSADV

ro.build.display.id=M8S PRO W- by DaivietPDA 27-05-2018
      ro.build.version.incremental=20180312.181951.V0213

Guess from Vietnam forum: https://daivietpda.com/
      yes, I have tried to communicate with him, it is not a forum, it is only one person, but he has not answered me, he makes the firmwares to sell his modified boxes, of all those that I have been able to prove, it is the most fluid, I have also one m8s pro l with s912 3gb ram / 32 gb rom and could say that this box runs faster than the other with this rom, the magendanz I could not install it, doing it by usb burning tools I get a 7% error

Comment

Yes! Same error experienced at 7% as well!

Provided rom within this thread is really damn fast!

I would like to integrate some tweaks (like wifi region ALL and enable 13 channels) but I am not expereinced...

Comment

Hi, I've been excited to test this firmware on my M8S PLUS W, I was happy because I successfully pushed the firmware through the USB Tool from Amlogic, but unfortunately it was not able to exit the "MECOOL" screen, there is compatibility but the boot has a different time, then does not start. I returned to OEM M8S PLUS W and tried again, also to no avail. Unfortunately there was no change, so I decided to leave the ATV OEM of the M8S PRO W, not the best but the only ATV compatible.

Comment

? What is exact your issue? I flashed the M8S PRO W- by DaivietPDA 27-05-2018 successfully to 2 M8s PLUS W..no issues, very fast, true Android TV

Comment

As described, I downloaded it at the link above. It gets stuck in the "MECOOL" logo, it does not start bootanimation. It did not work out, I tried twice, I figured it might be early then I left for half an hour and did not start the Google animation. He is always trapped in the MECOOL LOGO.

Comment

strange....

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post
                  As described, I downloaded it at the link above. It gets stuck in the "MECOOL" logo, it does not start bootanimation. It did not work out, I tried twice, I figured it might be early then I left for half an hour and did not start the Google animation. He is always trapped in the MECOOL LOGO.
                  I think that's because of the version of your box, the same happened to me with the rom atvxperience, it stayed stuck in the logo. the firmware of my box ends in v0213, check if you have the same

Comment

The firmware on my box also ends at 213, in fact all new firmwaretrings from Videostrong are ending at 213 which turns out to be weird. My box is the M8S Plus W of 1G / 8GB, maybe that's why, but I'm not sure.

Comment

I own a M8S Plus W as well, but 2GB/16.

Comment

Originally posted by Bistala View Post
                        hello to all, I found on the internet a rom that works very fluid, 0 lag on the keyboard and in the launcher of android tv version, with an excellent performance, faster than any other that I have found on the internet, and I come to share it with you, I just have a problem, I've tried many ways to fix it and I could not, at the time of starting netflix the screen goes black, gives me the option to choose the account that I have saved in google and then there is only sound without image , if you could improve that would be the best rom for this box
                        I share the link to download and try: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Isv...NfEdMbHg4/view
                        This is flashed using usb burning tools as it is an .img file
                        ​​​​For Google widewine L1:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1il9...Dj_89gAHdF1xLc
                        try it, you will not regret it.
                        If someone finds a solution to the netflix problem, please post
                        Hi Bistala, which version is you board ? and model?
                        is this version m8s_w_rev2-2 . ?
                        when you test ATV version, work the googgle hd and netflix hd? which version is the firmware ATV?

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post
                          Hi, I've been excited to test this firmware on my M8S PLUS W, I was happy because I successfully pushed the firmware through the USB Tool from Amlogic, but unfortunately it was not able to exit the "MECOOL" screen, there is compatibility but the boot has a different time, then does not start. I returned to OEM M8S PLUS W and tried again, also to no avail. Unfortunately there was no change, so I decided to leave the ATV OEM of the M8S PRO W, not the best but the only ATV compatible.
                          Hi Novato, do you have blue board REV2.2 ?
                          ATV OEM is the ROM zip inside .rar?

Comment

Did you try amazon prime video in it?

Comment

Hello All,

This is my board:

Will this atv firmware work in this box please?

Kind regards
                              Image IMG-0323 hosted in imgbb.com

Comment

Working...
                              X