Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M8S PRO W-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180724.093649.v0213, Blue Board: M8S_W_REV2.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takizzz View Post
    after a lot of searching i finally found it...
    go inside pro w folder and copy to sd card then flash through updater app...

Hola, sirve para un : BLACKBOX TV (M8S PRO W) 2GB/16GB - AMLOGIC S905W / 2.0 GHZ - PLACA AZUL REV.2.1 ?

O CUAL TWRP ME RECOMIENDAN?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Pandora look at #27 post.

Comment

Hello,Finally i had this box with blue board.I bricked and unbricked with rom M8S_PLUS_W 20180622.img.I flashed with Burning Tool and my box open.After i go to flash the ATV rom and i got an error from stock recovery.Can you help me ? I flash recovery from post #27 but didn't work.Then i flashed the recoverys905w which in the same folder.I can't wipe after that.Any custom rom ?

Sorry for my bad english !!!

Thank you in advanced.

Comment

Hello, good morning, I have the same tv box with the same mother. I am also interested in installing another rom, such as nexus or atvexperience. Nobody could achieve it so far on this device? I am from Argentina

Comment

Hello, can you reupload the firmware M8S PRO W-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180724.093649.v0213 post#1 , because the link seems to be inactive

Comment

I update Locally to ATV

- in an SD with format FAT32 save the file M8S_PRO_W-ota-20180312.181951.V0213.zip and recovery.img (I do not know if recovery.img is good for something)

- Enter to update locally and choose the M8S_PRO_W-ota-20180312.181951.V0213.zip file. check Wipe media and wipe data.

- After it was turned on, it was updated again and updated by OTA. and Wipe media and wipe data.

Click image for larger version

Name:	OTA.jpg
Views:	2200
Size:	188.6 KB
ID:	759551Click image for larger version

Name:	Version.jpg
Views:	2269
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	759553

ATV review:

* is Root
              * Android TV works.
              * WIFI works well. good sign.
              * IR Remote Control works fine.
              * Youtube works in HD
              * Kodi works well
              * hdmi mhl works well.
              * Cetus server works well

* Android TV Launcher has some delays, on the main screen of ATV. (Could be for the interative suggestions)
              * Remote Control Google, no works not detected by the cell phone (I tried it but at that time I had removed the root.) After factory reset, it has not worked.
              * Netflix TV, does not work error (-100). probe all the old versions and some modified ones. I'm reviewing
              * Netflix HD works well but is not compatible with remote control you have to use mouse.

Anyone have any suggestions for the error of the Netflix TV and the Google Remote Control?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by colbaip View Post
                Brand: MECOOL
                Model: M8S PRO W
                Version BOARD : M8S_W_REV2.2 2018-09-20
                BOARD COLOR: BLUE
                CHIP WIFI:SVG051G
                CHIP FLASH: PFC54 -10AL 1744
                BOTON RESET: NO
                LABEL: M8S PRO W 2G 16G DDR3 DV
                WIFI ANTENNA: Dipolo
                ROM STOCK : M8S PRO W-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180724.093649.v0213

************************************************** *****************+
                Picture:

Click image for larger version Name:	M8S_pro_W_Info.jpg Views:	3 Size:	47.6 KB ID:	758833Click image for larger version Name:	original-mecool-m8s-pro-w-android-7-1-2gb.jpg Views:	2 Size:	142.4 KB ID:	758831
                Click image for larger version Name:	M8S_pro_W_OTA.jpg Views:	3 Size:	135.5 KB ID:	758835Click image for larger version Name:	M8S_pro_W_UP.jpg Views:	3 Size:	139.1 KB ID:	758837Click image for larger version Name:	M8S_pro_W_BACK.jpg Views:	2 Size:	130.1 KB ID:	758839

************************************************** *****************

!!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!
                ++++++ I am collecting information on this model of M8S REV2, I have not done tests yet. please share your experience to be clear about what modifications we can make on this TVBOX.

With the information posted, I will update post # 1.

Sorry for my English. ++++++

************************************************** *************
                ROM STOCK :

M8S PRO W-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180724.093649.v0213 (ZIP | Link) post#1
                * ROM STOCK
                * NO ATV
                * Update por SD o USB
                * Tested by denexo takizzz

M8S_PRO_W-ota-20180802.182556.V0213 (ZIP | Link)
                * ROM STOCK
                * NO ATV
                * Update por SD o USB
                * Tested by chillywillyfree

M8S_PRO_W-ota-20180312.181951.V0213 (ZIP | Link)
                * ROM STOCK
                * ATV
                * Update por SD o USB
                * Tested by geotzia takizzz

ROM RECOVERY :

M8S_PLUS_W 20180622.img (IMG | Link)
                * ROM M8S PLUS
                * NO ATV
                * USB Burning Tool
                * Tested by takizzz geotzia

************************************************** ********************************
                Unbrick M8S BLUE BOARD M8S_W_REV2.2: Informed by takizzz

1. Download M8S_PLUS_W 20180622.img (IMG | Link)
                2. Flash USB_Burning_tool with M8S_PLUS_W 20180622.img
                3. Update With SD M8S PRO W-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180724.093649.v0213 (ZIP | Link) or with ATV M8S_PRO_W-ota-20180312.181951.V0213 (ZIP | Link).

Hello, Thanks for the information.

I have donwloaded the firmware M8S_PRO_W-ota-20180802.182556.V0213 and my M8S Pro W was upgrade succefully, this version is Android TV version, according your description this SW version is NO Android TV. Could you confirm if exist a version M8S_PRO_W-ota-20180802 NO Andrid TV?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

colbaip life saver ! tested and worked .

Comment

Hello
                    colbaip...
                    you said: Netflix HD works well but is not compatible with remote control you have to use mouse.
                    how do you have netflix in this ROM?

Comment

Netflix HD is what brought me here? is it working on the new update....?

Comment

Also it seems Guest has updated his nexus build for Mecool M8s Pro W. I wonder if we can use the february 2019 build in this link https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...om-android-7-1 to update our TV Box and get Netlfix HD working on the our new model. Thanks

Comment

can anyone give it a try? because i don't have the box at this time to test it.

Comment

Originally posted by colbaip View Post
                            Brand: MECOOL

Unbrick M8S BLUE BOARD M8S_W_REV2.2: Informed by takizzz

1. Download M8S_PLUS_W 20180622.img (IMG | Link)
                            2. Flash USB_Burning_tool with M8S_PLUS_W 20180622.img
                            3. Update With SD M8S PRO W-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180724.093649.v0213 (ZIP | Link) or with ATV M8S_PRO_W-ota-20180312.181951.V0213 (ZIP | Link).
                            Ok but can you tell me whitch pins i need short-circuit ? i brick my box and try to short-circuit pins

but my computer not recognize any new device

Comment

AMIGAnTOMEK try with different usb cable and different usb slots on the pc...also make sure you have installed the drivers from usb burning tool...you don't need the reset pins

Comment

Ok i must buy second cable. But i Think drivers its not a problem because computer dont recognize any new device after connect box to any usb slot. With oraz without short-circuit pins. Only red LED is light.

Comment

Working...
                                X