M8S PRO W 2G 16G DD3 2018 11 21 rev 2.3 completely bricked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaV1 View Post
    I programed a new Version for LUUN and Update to recovery my M8s V2.3...

You need with Usb Loader 2.08 and put this image on Short mode ( you can see the image )
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

later you put this update into a USB and update from zip
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Click image for larger version

Name:	a9b0c5ef-b27d-46c9-9cc8-f7e6c54ed565.jpg
Views:	2471
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	776092
    This rom worked, but wifi not connected.

Comment

duplicate
      Last edited by hectorcamp; 07-17-2019, 00:08. Reason: duplicate

Comment

I programed a new Version for LUUN and Update to recovery my M8s V2.3...

You need with Usb Loader 2.08 and put this image on Short mode ( you can see the image )
        https://mega.nz/#!SdxXXAbC!ob80ieq0V...fMPvkSTCTWJ_ig

later you put this update into a USB and update from zip
        https://mega.nz/#!7NhRkQgL!3CwLUxflT...Cxk2EzQbMSPt60

Click image for larger version  Name:	a9b0c5ef-b27d-46c9-9cc8-f7e6c54ed565.jpg Views:	225 Size:	115.0 KB ID:	776092
        Hi please

i have the same issue, please can you help me to put in short mode ? I must connect these two pins ?
        Before i've tryed by using the trick by put a screw driver between 6 and 7 pin, now each time i put the usb the device is reconized by USB Burning tool. How can i exit from recovery mode?Click image for larger version  Name:	USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8 2019-08-02 22.59.34.png Views:	0 Size:	46.5 KB ID:	780101
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi please

i have the same issue, please can you help me to put in short mode ? I must connect these two pins ?
          Before i've tryed by using the trick by put a screw driver between 6 and 7 pin, now each time i put the usb the device is reconized by USB Burning tool. How can
          i exit from recovery mode?

Click image for larger version  Name:	USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8 2019-08-02 22.59.34.png Views:	0 Size:	46.5 KB ID:	780108Click image for larger version  Name:	66046951-1c51-459e-b748-12698a6c2c1b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.3 KB ID:	780110
          Attached Files

Comment

Use force erase and you can try change temperature on setting options

Comment

Use force erase and you can try change temperature on setting options
              Hi thanks you for the replay,

same story: USB BT 2.08, stop at 7% as you can see by screenshot. There isn't any full stock image that you can upload?
              Click image for larger version  Name:	USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8 2019-08-03 14.51.22.png Views:	2 Size:	44.1 KB ID:	780130Click image for larger version  Name:	Temperature Testting Setting 2019-08-03 14.51.04.png Views:	2 Size:	43.9 KB ID:	780131

If i pute "erase all" stop at 8%

Name:	USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.6 2019-08-03 14.55.30.png
Views:	920
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	780132

Comment

Hi, I have a MECOOL M8S Pro W board (Blue Board Rev 2.3, with S905X SoC) ... PC finds the box via USB immediately, no need to short any pins, however, when I try to flash any ROM, it either stops at 1%, or 2% or 4% ... Most ROMs actually stop at 4% and you hear a USB detach sound from the PC. I tried loads of ROMs with no luck, also tried SD Card flashing again no luck. Most probably I don't have the proper ROM or the board is "dead". This all started when I tried to reset the board, as I had dual boot between ARMBIAN and the stock firmware, then the stock firmware was not booting any more but SD Card ok, so I reset the board and then neither SD Card or stock rom were booting.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by IcEDFiRE View Post
                  Hi, I have a MECOOL M8S Pro W board (Blue Board Rev 2.3, with S905X SoC) ... PC finds the box via USB immediately, no need to short any pins, however, when I try to flash any ROM, it either stops at 1%, or 2% or 4% ... Most ROMs actually stop at 4% and you hear a USB detach sound from the PC. I tried loads of ROMs with no luck, also tried SD Card flashing again no luck. Most probably I don't have the proper ROM or the board is "dead". This all started when I tried to reset the board, as I had dual boot between ARMBIAN and the stock firmware, then the stock firmware was not booting any more but SD Card ok, so I reset the board and then neither SD Card or stock rom were booting.

Thanks for your help!
                  MECOOL M8S Pro W дъска (Blue Board Rev 2.3, със S905X SoC)
                  MECOOL M8S Pro W Blue Board Rev 2.3, със S905W

Comment

Posting here as well, maybe someone is still using this forum and will see my post:

I am having an issue with my Mecool M8S Pro W rev. 2.3 after trying to flash the Nexus rom on it. It bricked, red led, black screen, reset working, the only thing that worked was shorting the pins on the Nand flash. Now it gets detected by pc everytime I plug the usb into it. But...I can't find any good images to flash on it ( tried more than 15 ). Most of them get stuck at 4% with Usb burn maker or 7% ( [0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/Disk Initial error ). 90% of them aren't bootable with SD card maker, and those who do work, get stuck at like 2-3% on tv at "upgrading..." ( Lunn-NHG47L-20190418.114957.V0213.img , this one is among the few that is accepted by the tvbox on the SD card ). I am running out of ideas on how to get it working. Can anyone help me with a good firmware image ? I contacted Gearbest support in order to ask for a good working image to flash and they said they'll refund me ( which is good ), but nothing about the stock firmware. Maybe I am doing something wrong, since I'm only a beginner, or I just don't have a propper firmware image for this revision.
                    The board has a P21X motherboard and someone from another forum told me that I have SpecTek MLC-Nand FBML95B71KDBABH6-10AL

Comment

Originally posted by nikito7989 View Post
                      Lunn-NHG47L-20190418.114957.V0213.img
                      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X28...lMVddAtoI/view

Hi. Can you get out of the garbage cart di n Drive the Lunn firmware? I need it

Comment

Originally posted by softus_gsm View Post

Hi. Can you get out of the garbage cart di n Drive the Lunn firmware? I need it
                        NEW OTA LUNN
                        Скачать программное обеспечение для GI Lunn, версия V163532 можно по ссылке : Lunn-ota-20180622.163532.V0213.zip Что нового:Уда...

Comment

You should Flash in orden

First you should flash it with USB Burning TOOL https://mega.nz/#!SdxXXAbC!ob80ieq0V...fMPvkSTCTWJ_ig
                          Code:
                          https://mega.nz/#!SdxXXAbC!ob80ieq0VCGtpcsQOVeC-pdSOpI73fMPvkSTCTWJ_ig
                          LUUNN
                          when finish.

Download it: https://mega.nz/#!7NhRkQgL!3CwLUxflT...Cxk2EzQbMSPt60 and
                          Copy on a pendrive and Update from menu.

Code:
                          https://mega.nz/#!7NhRkQgL!3CwLUxflT7k492ejC7jjinA10c7U2Cxk2EzQbMSPt60
                          This is a modified Image by me, i changed the "recovery" and Bootloader for V2.3

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by mdapics83 View Post

Hi thanks you for the replay,

same story: USB BT 2.08, stop at 7% as you can see by screenshot. There isn't any full stock image that you can upload?
                            Click image for larger version Name:	USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8 2019-08-03 14.51.22.png Views:	2 Size:	44.1 KB ID:	780130Click image for larger version Name:	Temperature Testting Setting 2019-08-03 14.51.04.png Views:	2 Size:	43.9 KB ID:	780131

If i pute "erase all" stop at 8%

Name:	USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.6 2019-08-03 14.55.30.png
Views:	920
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	780132
                            Extract SD Cards or You need other Image File, AML FILE is a boot File,

Comment

Hi!I have the same problem. Every firmware update stops at 7%. Does anyone know a working solution?

Comment

I have Mecool M8S Pro W tv box. Update failed. Now only the red led is on. Any firmware update using USB Burning Tool will stop with 7% error message. I'm trying to upgrade widh sd card. I copied the file using Burn card Maker. But i don't know how?
                                Someone can help?
                                Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
                                Using USB Burning Tool v2.0.8
                                My box motherboard:
                                sdr kép a következ?ben: Képküldés - Képfeltöltés

Comment

Working...
                                X