No announcement yet.

M8S PRO W 2G 16G DD3 2018 11 21 rev 2.3 completely bricked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It did. In the USB Burning Tool settings on the right, you need to change Normal erase to Force erase all. Will not stop the 7 %

Comment

Posting again after one year. I bought a new box back then, but I found my old M8S PRO W today while doing some cleaning so I'll give it a shot again here:

I am having an issue with my Mecool M8S Pro W rev. 2.3 after trying to flash the Nexus rom on it. It bricked, red led, black screen, reset working, the only thing that worked was shorting the pins on the Nand flash. Now it gets detected by pc everytime I plug the usb into it. But...I can't find any good images to flash on it ( tried more than 15 of them ). Most of them get stuck at 4% with Usb burn maker or 7% ( [0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/Disk Initial error ). 90% of them aren't bootable with SD card maker, and those who do work, get stuck at like 2-3% on tv at "upgrading..." ( Lunn-NHG47L-20190418.114957.V0213.img , this one is among the few that is accepted by the tvbox on the SD card ). I am running out of ideas on how to get it working. Can anyone help me with a good firmware image ?
      The board has a P21X motherboard and someone from another forum told me that I have SpecTek MLC-Nand FBML95B71KDBABH6-10AL

Comment

Edit: these are the IMGs I have tried so far => https://imgur.com/Yebndyl

Comment

Edit2: in case there still are people using this forum: because my box has Spectek ML95B7 nand, it needs either the stock rom or a modified rom from another box with this Nand. The only one I know is T95 S1 2GB ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IX9...H6Ej80vEJ/view ) but that one uses another board compared to my board's P21X.

Comment

Thank you very much JaV1.

When trying to install Nexus software on my M8S pro W Rev2.3 device, it was bricked. The device was steady with a red light. I couldn't even establish a PC connection. With the recipes and programs of your jaV1 friend, the device was out of the brick. My device is working very well right now. Friends with the same problem can use the JaV1 friend's method.

Comment

Working...
            X