Custom Android 7.1.2 ROMS for TR99 Mini and Alfawise A9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Android 7.1.2 ROMS for TR99 Mini and Alfawise A9

Only for Alfawise A9 (S905, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM) and Transpeed TR99 Mini (S905, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM)

Links:

ATV Xperience v2FF

RedPoison v2

Tanix TX7 Mod

Amlogic USB Burning Tool is recommended for flashing (confirmed to work with version 2.1.7.0). Use Google to find download link for the tool.

Flashing tutorial:
    To connect your TV box to your PC, use USB A Male-to-male cable. Plug the cable in the USB port FURTHER from the SD card slot. Before plugging the cable to your PC, hold the reset button (behind the A/V jack there is a switch, use a toothpick to press it). If the device is recognized, you can start flashing in USB Burning Tool.
    Last edited by Hexagon; 08-11-2019, 08:19.
    My devices:
    Okko SmartBox | S905Y2, Unlocked | ATV9 Slimbox ROM

Hello, i’ve tried these roms but they are all in “tv” style, I need a traditional rom with status bar and navigation bar already included like boxes used to come with (not 3rd party apps like custom navbar/material shade noti). These TV style softwares are for stupid people. On traditional firmware with status and navigation bars it’s much faster and easier to use and that’s really what I’m looking for if it can be made

Comment

• gefattern
      gefattern commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi , did you tried another Launcher ???

EDITED POST: Apologies, I hadn?t yet tested all the roms despite claiming I had, just thought I knew they were going to have no status or nav bar from
    the img titles.
    Currently running Tanix TX7 mod on Alfawise a9 box and it?s working well with status and navigation bars included, using Nova Launcher and it works perfectly so far.

Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by |<roni>|; 09-20-2019, 00:54.

Comment

Hi! I also have Alfawise a9 box. How have you flashed the rom with cable and PC or by the SD card method?
      Last edited by gefattern; 11-05-2019, 01:46.

Comment

Originally posted by radicalx View Post
        Hi! I also have Alfawise a9 box. How have you flashed the rom with cable and PC or by the SD card method?
        I used pc method, not sure if it can be done from sd

Comment

Originally posted by Hexagon View Post
          Only for Alfawise A9 (S905, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM) and Transpeed TR99 Mini (S905, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM)

Links:

ATV Xperience v2FF

RedPoison v2

Tanix TX7 Mod

Amlogic USB Burning Tool is recommended for flashing (confirmed to work with version 2.1.7.0). Use Google to find download link for the tool.

Flashing tutorial:
          To connect your TV box to your PC, use USB A Male-to-male cable. Plug the cable in the USB port FURTHER from the SD card slot. Before plugging the cable to your PC, hold the reset button (behind the A/V jack there is a switch, use a toothpick to press it). If the device is recognized, you can start flashing in USB Burning Tool.
          After using all of these ROMs for a while now, YouTube has issues on them all. It will crash and freeze, the loading circle spins really fast. Check it if possible, download latest YouTube app on tanix tx7 from play store and use it, will crash after a while

Comment

I am testing Tanix TX7 Mod on my Alfawise A9 and it is working very good, so much better than Stock Oreo 8.1...

Youtube for ATV 2.02.14 not crashing at all..., you can try more recent version for ATV but this 2.02.14 is just fine... 4K Youtube working...

Roni.., If you want to slow down this high speed loading circle, you can anable Developer option in Settings - More settings - About Media Box - and click on Build number few times to anable Developer options...

Enter Developer options - scroll down to Animator duration scale and set to 1x, also you can play with Window animation and Trasition animation scale, I set this to 0.5x so speed of menus are not so high like when it was all turned off, but now you have more "butter" feel menus and slower loading circle...

The only downside of this ROM is that Alice UX sometimes hangs up, and need to be closed and wait to reload or push home button to reload...
            Last edited by sappy; 01-22-2020, 11:55.

Comment

Originally posted by sappy View Post
              I am testing Tanix TX7 Mod on my Alfawise A9 and it is working very good, so much better than Stock Oreo 8.1...

Youtube for ATV 2.02.14 not crashing at all..., you can try more recent version for ATV but this 2.02.14 is just fine... 4K Youtube working...

Roni.., If you want to slow down this high speed loading circle, you can anable Developer option in Settings - More settings - About Media Box - and click on Build number few times to anable Developer options...

Enter Developer options - scroll down to Animator duration scale and set to 1x, also you can play with Window animation and Trasition animation scale, I set this to 0.5x so speed of menus are not so high like when it was all turned off, but now you have more "butter" feel menus and slower loading circle...

The only downside of this ROM is that Alice UX sometimes hangs up, and need to be closed and wait to reload or push home button to reload...
              Thanks for the suggestion, tried the animation thing but YouTube still crashes a lot

Comment

Working...
              X