Modified RedPoisonATV for S905W devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modified RedPoisonATV for S905W devices

First of all, credits to the owner/developers of RedPoisonATV.

I just wanted to have the look of stock ATV 7.1.2 firmware so i just made some modifications in the rom.

- changed background image
    - change settings, wifi, power icons in homepage
    - modified remote conf file so stock remote is now working

just let me know if you also want this rom and i will upload it.
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_40330.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	804244Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200501_150536.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	804249 ??????
    IMG_20200501_150536.jpgClick image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200501_145959.jpg Views:	1 Size:	112.5 KB ID:	804245
    Attached Files

Hi friends while searching on youtube I found this best firmware, and miraculously it works on my m8s plus with wifi etc All ok You can test it on (W95 / TX3MINI / X96MINI / m8s pro and somes ...) Android tv version Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EFN...e3fTMo9tH/view (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EFNU-2fiS6h8dCgmAbU

Comment

i actually used to own a Mibox 3 atv box. and also because of my enthusiasm to play with its rom despite of the warnings of the high risk of bricking it and making it paperweight with no easy way of fixing due to its intact bootloader i still insisted and yes, i bricked it. i missed the exact look of its stock atv 7.1.2 rom that is why i wanted it for this cheaper x96 mini i got later.
      then i saw this rom in youtube,

the closest to the stock atv 7.1.2 firmware but i guess he didnt make it available for others.
      ????

Comment

Originally posted by claishem View Post

i actually used to own a Mibox 3 atv box. and also because of my enthusiasm to play with its rom despite of the warnings of the high risk of bricking it and making it paperweight with no easy way of fixing due to its intact bootloader i still insisted and yes, i bricked it. i missed the exact look of its stock atv 7.1.2 rom that is why i wanted it for this cheaper x96 mini i got later.
        then i saw this rom in youtube,

the closest to the stock atv 7.1.2 firmware but i guess he didnt make it available for others.
        ????
        Yes is not available
        u can test my rom is work

Comment

Please I want it, could you upload the link?

Comment

Working...
          X