How to build AOSP for amlogic S905

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to build AOSP for amlogic S905

need help me in building AOSP for amlogic S905 TV Box. I found kernel source on git but doesn't know how to start from there. Please if someone can explain me step by step process.
    I have also tried openlinux community of amlogic but they only provide source code to authorized users, so i will have to make it from scratch.

Look at XDA-developers for guides on building an AOSP ROM and Kernels, plenty of guides already, look at Google Source for building AOSP from scratch, look at Manufacture Wiki pages like HardKernel that have OpenSource Android Firmware for their S905 device(C2). Must be proficient in Linux systems to be able to make an Android ROM, if not start learning Linux!

With Amlogic not releasing the Source Code (SDK) for their devices you will not be able to make a complete ROM from scratch for your TV box, and TVbox manufactures are no help either for releasing source code, so you will at best only be able to make a Port of a ROM for your device. So then you must furthur research Porting ROMs and can find a lot of useful information from the LineageOS team for porting.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
    X