Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q-BOX Amlogic S905 4K KODI TV Box 2G/16G 2.4G+5G WIFI 1000M LAN Bluetooth4.0 KODI Dolby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ,

thanks for answer , gone give it a try now and report my results ,

press thumbs , greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by matt77303 View Post
      Here’s what I did.

Boot libreelec from usb and run through the setup making sure you enable ssh. Also make sure you connected to your home network.
      setup libreelec how you want it and then on another machine connect to the libreelec box using ssh. Type- ssh [email protected] ( or whatever your libreelec box IP address is.
      It should then ask for a password it’s libreelec

Once connected type installtointernal and press enter.
      follow the instructions, when it asks if you want to copy the user data partition say yes.

The box box should reboot when it’s done, remove the usb drive and you should be good to go.

Its a lot quicker running it from internal than it is off a usb or sad card.

Hope me that helps.

Matt
      Hi ,

did not work , what do you mean if you talk about "connected to your home network" ??? ,

do you mean , connected to Internet via 3G or Wifi Router ??? , and now comes the stupid

problem , if i want to use my Phablet T7 with "Terminal" , its says :tmp-mksh: -ssh: not found ,

i used the IP that LE shows me in the Wifi settings , even with SSH Apps , it not worked , but

i did not know how to handle them correct . Why i can not connect if it is so simple ??? , i even

deactivated the Firewall complete (not only the Apps i used) , but nothing .

I can not use my Win Pc , because he is offline , no need for it to be online , only a flashing help .

please help , thanks

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by matt77303 View Post
        I just logged in via terminal on my Mac, you can use putty if your using windows.

Matt
        Hi Matt ,

after a little bit Time of confusion , i was able to get it to internal ,

Thanks , and once more , Thanks for your support .

have a nice Day

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi Matt ,

after a little bit Time of confusion , i was able to get it to internal ,

Thanks , and once more , Thanks for your support .

have a nice Day

greetings / gefattern
          Well done bud. It’s much quicker running on internal.

You up can upgrade the same way as before, just chuck the update .img into the upgrade folder.

Matt

Comment

Hi ,

thanks for Info .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X