No announcement yet.

Q Box s905 2gb/16gb - Stock Firmware request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody. I'm looking to put stock firmware back on my Qbox and I tried the link posted above by Marauder 2. The link doesn't work anymore, but, does anyone have the stock firmware please?

Comment

Yes,is it possible someone to post a stock firmware please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hi,You can download Android 5.1 from here

The title says its android 6 but they made a mistake its Android 5.1 not 6

Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone

Thank you i ll give it a try.
          This is a non root firmware am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by nik1975 View Post

Thank you i ll give it a try.
            This is a non root firmware am i right?

No this is rooted

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone

No this is rooted

Do you know where to find a no root firmware?

Comment

No I don't no of any at the moment but you could try this EZ unroot zip

Iv not tested it on the Q box so at your own risk
                Last edited by blinkone; 02-15-2018, 15:12.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post

This one didn't work. Is there other fie which is tested ? I installed AM1 6.0.1 and after that my wifi and ethernet both not working. So I thought to restore the stock firmware but can't find the stock firmware. I installed so many S905 firmwares but the wifi didn't turned on, though the ethernet working on all previous 5.1.1 but wifi is not working. Can anybody help how I can fix this ?

Comment

Originally posted by haseebali View Post

This one didn't work. Is there other fie which is tested ? I installed AM1 6.0.1 and after that my wifi and ethernet both not working. So I thought to restore the stock firmware but can't find the stock firmware. I installed so many S905 firmwares but the wifi didn't turned on, though the ethernet working on all previous 5.1.1 but wifi is not working. Can anybody help how I can fix this ?
                    Hi ,

did you already tested the Rom of Superceleron for this Box ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Yes I also installed the super celeron rom but that didn’t work either. Now I believe that the WiFi binary is corrupted. Though I also made a dump from trwp and restore the dump but that didn’t work either. I have another Q9 box which is 1G / 8G, so I made the stock dump and restored it on this faulty 2/16g box. Any other advises shall be highly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by haseebali View Post
                        Yes I also installed the super celeron rom but that didn’t work either. Now I believe that the WiFi binary is corrupted. Though I also made a dump from trwp and restore the dump but that didn’t work either. I have another Q9 box which is 1G / 8G, so I made the stock dump and restored it on this faulty 2/16g box. Any other advises shall be highly appreciated.
                        Hi ,

but why u ask here , here is for QBox 2/16 , please open up and look for the WifiChip then ,

maybe we can guide you to a working Rom , Pictures of PCB , nearby , good light , both sides ,

would be good to help ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I am afraid to open the box as the box is sealed from clips which I believe doesn’t made of good quality plastic quality. One more question how do I install the Xbox 360 wired controller ? I did tried the system/usr/key layouts procedure but that didn’t work either, any other advises ? Thanks

Comment

Do you think it could be a corrupt WiFi binary issue ?

Comment

Working...
                            X