Process system isn't responding error - Android 6.0.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Process system isn't responding error - Android 6.0.1

I just bought a new Q box with Android 6.0.1 on it. When I turn it out it stalls on the "Q" symbol for about a min every time and then I get the "Process system isn't responding" error pop up. I can click on wait or ok and everything seems to work fine. It did that right out of the box and did complete an OTA update and still same issue. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by dhymers View Post
    I just bought a new Q box with Android 6.0.1 on it. When I turn it out it stalls on the "Q" symbol for about a min every time and then I get the "Process system isn't responding" error pop up. I can click on wait or ok and everything seems to work fine. It did that right out of the box and did complete an OTA update and still same issue. Any suggestions?
    You can try to factory reset your device.
    If still not working, your device has slow storage, ram speeds and the system has to wait for them and then give such error messages it can't get the information back fast enough.

Comment

In case anyone else had this issue, it has something to do with the SD Card being inserted while booting. I removed the card and no issues and just reinserted the card after it was booted up.

Comment

Restart the device, free up phone space, or move applications from the SD card to internal storage. In general, these methods can effectively solve the "process system is not responding" error caused by incompatible devices and applications on Android 6.0.1.

Comment

Working...
        X