Q-Box S905 2gb/16GB BCM4335

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q-Box S905 2gb/16GB BCM4335

Hi just wondering if anyone has any idea or tips on this. my Box keeps wanting to optimize apps then restarts on every Q-box firmware i try. other Roms that work like the T95 work perfect when flashed but the WIFI does not work because it seems to be hard to find anything that has BCM4335

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Originally posted by cyperhfx View Post
    Hi just wondering if anyone has any idea or tips on this. my Box keeps wanting to optimize apps then restarts on every Q-box firmware i try. other Roms that work like the T95 work perfect when flashed but the WIFI does not work because it seems to be hard to find anything that has BCM4335

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    Hi ,

did you tried Supercelerons Rom for QBox , think it fits with Wifi ,

Hi there guys and girls, time for another rom for you all that have this box, this one took me a lot of work to make proper for consumption, since the

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Thanks for replying, i have tried before and it boots up but no wifi support .

I have been trying to change the wifi on some roms with aml tools but so far no luck.

Comment

Thanks for replying, i have tried before and it boots up but no wifi support .

I have been trying to change the wifi on some roms with aml tools but so far no luck.
        Hi ,

does it work before ??? are you sure it is the BCM4335 ??? can you

post Picture of PCB , both sides , good light , nearby , what about a

Factoryreset after flashing ??? , sure it is not a Realtek81...??? ,

what about your Powersupply ,

if it has not enough /mah , like yours , max 2000mah , it can cause

reboots , better is / 5V/2500mah ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi Gefattern i have not opened it up, but how i figured it is BCM4335 is because i used a rom from https://droidworld.com.au/downloads/ it says there is 3 variants out of the three only the BCM4335 . but since it looks like it is based off the qbox rom it still gets the loop. i have tried a few android box power cords all the same and still the same results could it be the ram going bad maybe?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by cyperhfx; 05-28-2019, 23:06.

Comment

Hi Gefattern i have not opened it up, but how i figured it is BCM4335 is because i used a rom from https://droidworld.com.au/downloads/ it says there is 3 variants out of the three only the BCM4335 . but since it looks like it is based off the qbox rom it still gets the loop. i have tried a few android box power cords all the same and still the same results could it be the ram going bad maybe?
            Hi ,

i think you must open up to be sure , my Qbox is the Version with AP6330 , i am sure ,

open it to know it ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi i opened it up and took a pic of the sticker Click image for larger version

Name:	20190529_015511.jpg
Views:	1003
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	774085

Comment

Hi i opened it up and took a pic of the sticker Click image for larger version

Name:	20190529_015511.jpg
Views:	1003
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	774085
                Hi ,

so it looks like a BCM4335 , because of Sticker , but what is the Chipnumber/Name , of the Wifichip ???

search for this Number on big G , really helps to find the truth , your have a little bit glue or similar on it ,

so you only can see the right Number ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Thanks for the help so far, i do have the number off the chip but i am sorry not sure what big G is? the numbber is SM 63351312 IT-A3

Comment

I reloaded the Q-box firmware B004 and if it did not keep trying to optimize apps and restart in a endless loop it would work great.

Comment

I reloaded the Q-box firmware B004 and if it did not keep trying to optimize apps and restart in a endless loop it would work great.
                      Hi ,

big Brother G = Google ,

gefattern

Comment

I found a firmware that works great, no optimizing apps every time then rebooting. but the wifi does not work. i opened it up in amlogic tools and it does not have the drivers etc for BCM4335.

is there a way to add it to the rom and make it work? http://blog.geekbuying.com/2016/05/q...ware-20160512/

Comment

Working...
                        X