Q-Box updated firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q-Box updated firmware

Firmware Q-box 2/16 Further testing at the present shows that this firmware mentioned works ok Q-Box 2/16gb wifi and ethernet ok.

Hey guys, Glad to share the firmware for Q-BOX 4K KODI Preinstalled Amlogic S905 TV Box  Uploaded on 20170121 Download Link  Uploaded on  20160614 Download Link  Flash guide, please refer to: https://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2016/02/20/android-tv-boxes-flash-tutorials-tool/ Have fun ! Best regards   Jun 14, 2016Jane What’s your Reaction? +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 Facebook Twitter Email

Cheers

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Q-Box firmware update

Google Play and netflix working
    Cheers
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Wifi is not working on my device, any suggestions? My box is 2GB+8GB.

regards.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        Q-Box firmware update

Google Play and netflix working
        Cheers
        Hi Trebor, is there any chance you could procure the 2gb/8gb firmware for some of our members.? Thanks

Comment

No need annymore, I have made a card with bootcardmaker and a version 0513 I did found on chinagadgets, wifi is working again! Many thanks for your efforts desmondo!
          Now I 'm curious if wifi will work on OE, is it possible that the OE system is using androids wifi configurations running on the background?

Comment

The device don 't find my 5Ghz tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefken3 View Post
              The device don 't find my 5Ghz tough.
              Hi Jefken3, I would say that its more than likely the case. Think thats what the dtb file is all about. Strange you should say that the 16gb on android doesn't see the 5ghz either. However speed tests suggest its much faster wifi than your typical dual band box. I have tried many and never have I got near 80mbps on any other box. So overall I am very happy.

Comment

Hello desmondo, I do hope You had a nice WE, indeed 5ghz it is 'nt that important, but concerning the dtb file You are always talking about; I do actually change this file, however it seems that this file correspond with 16 GB but not all the way with 8 GB, is there a way to create a dbt file for my system because the firmware that I used was not containing a zipfile i.e. p200_2G-ota-20160610.zip, but only aml_sdc_burn.ini, aml_upgrade_package.img and U-boot.bin.sd.bin?

Comment

Trebor Maybe this firmware for 8 gig wifi breaks when i load it. Tried few times so i know its firmware. There new ota but it takes hours to down load i try downloading when i head to bed. Says kodi 16.1 fix thats all it lists.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

The one mentioned in this thread is the one (2/16) I used the confusion was it was mentioned it was for the 2/8 also (same file and www) after a bit of please explain it was and sorted,
                    The one is the other thread is for 2/8 I was advised, in saying that we await your findings if it's up the creek, will get a paddle and sort it out.
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

why do they never make a changelog?

Comment

Its to confuse us. And why tell you what they fixed this way itsca surprise every flash 😁
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Thanks for the firmware update. It installed ok. Netflix is now working. Noticed one problem though. The navigation bar along the bottom of the screen will not re-appear when you clck on the screen bottom (using wireless mouse). So, if you click on the down arrow in bottom left corner, to remove the navigation bar, I can't get it back. On previous firmware version the navigation bar would re-appear easily. But, not any more ?

Comment

Hello leckyman, Welcome to Freaktab.
                            Try dragging up from the bottom of the screen.

Comment

Has anyone seen pc firmware fir qbox ? All i can seem to find is sd card firmware. Need the stock to reflash device via burning tool

Comment

Working...
                              X