This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi buka09 ,

please buy no WifiDongle , it works not , i asked the Pros , what about Bluetooth does this work ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

sorry but it not solved my problem with wifi. i dont check a bluetooth. Maybe you can recommend which rom with correct wifi drivers i can use? thanks

Comment

Hi buka09 ,

please look if Bluetooth works , important to know , i dont know if there is a CustomRom for your WifiChip .

Ever made a Factory Reset ???

Do you have the Stockrom ??? ,

can you not use Ethernet for Internet ???

have a nice Day / gefattern

Comment

so i have research and found out, that yoka kb2 pro the same wifi chip had as my qbox too. For this box have superceleron a custom rom too. So if it possible to cut wifi drivers from yoka and put it to my qbox for thos chip? But i dont know how i can make this

Comment

Hi buka09 ,

i dont know if this works , you can ask Superceleron in the Thread of KB2Pro if he can upload the Drivers for u ,

and if it is possible to get them working in your QBox . good luck / gefattern

Comment

Can someone explain how i can use this rom from my ubuntu 17.10 to flash my qbox 2+16 ?

Comment

I just found this great site and this awesome firmware. Thank you so much for making my Q-Box work properly. It is much appreciated. I just joined and I have a question... Is there a way to make HBO Go work on this box? I can log in, but when I try to play anything I get a Can't Play Video error. I've tried it dozens of times. I even called HBO yesterday and they told me the box is not supported. I really need to get HBO Go working on this thing. Is there any way to do that? FWIW, my HBO Go account is through ATT, and my carrier is DirectTV Now. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Comment

• gefattern
                  gefattern commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi , this will not work , no Widevine DRM , buy a Fire TV or similar if you need such support , best Solution ,

only 40 Money coins .

Flashed this rom, works pretty well. Just one question, pressing the Home button force closes the current foreground app when taking you to the home screen. Is there a way to change this to normal behaviour which is to pause the app?

Comment

• gefattern
                  gefattern commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi , i think you must edit your keyfile , change the specific KeyNr. to the one you need .

Originally posted by Twosheds View Post
                Tried to flash it as per the instructions but the process gets to 97% and stops with the message
                '[0x30702004]UBoot/Temperature Testing/Get Result/Out of Range'

Tried it 5 times with the same result using 4 different USB ports on the PC and with the device in a different position each time (to try to eliminate any possible external source of heat)

Any suggestions ?
                I had a similar problem, tried redoing a couple of times.

I then put the box in the refrigerator for about an hour - took it out and tried installation. No problem!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twosheds View Post
                  Tried to flash it as per the instructions but the process gets to 97% and stops with the message
                  '[0x30702004]UBoot/Temperature Testing/Get Result/Out of Range'

Tried it 5 times with the same result using 4 different USB ports on the PC and with the device in a different position each time (to try to eliminate any possible external source of heat)

Any suggestions ?
                  Did you remember this step:

1.1) Un-Check "Range" in temperature setting (its in "View")

Comment

Hi ,

he is right you must edit the TempSettings , higher ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi,
                      Thanks superceleron for your outstanding effort.
                      My uncle's TV Box is a dead fridge. However WIFI and remote are not working. Otherwise the ROM is excellent and working perfectly.

Comment

merci

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                          Hi there guys and girls, time for another rom for you all that have this box, this one took me a lot of work to make proper for consumption, since the original(stock) roms are bad i had to make a totally brand new one from scratch.
                          My many thks to my 2 beta testers trebor and scooter2014

Changelog v1.0:
                          • Build from the source. (no its not based in any of the roms that the manufacturer rls for it, its brand new)
                          • Youtube fixed 720/1080p (original rom's only 360p max)
                          • Netflix playstore...etc... fully working
                          • DRM widevine!
                          • Bottom bar fixed and added power button to it.
                          • Proper rooted.
                          • Twrp recovery. (thks abdul_pt)
                          • Custom Kodi 16.1 Build. (Normal Kodi with my librtmp)
                          • initd.d support.
                          • Fully deodexed.
                          • Network tweaks. (On N networks bw around 30 to 39mbits, and on AC networks from 40 to 49mbits)
                          • Permissions fixed.
                          • Sleep working, full poweroff also working.
                          • Google core framework etc etc... updated
                          • Removed the default launcher it have a lot of stability problems, so you will lose the led color change since its the launcher that controls it!
                          • Added a custom launcher, small changes to it.
                          • Other small fixes and optimizations!
                          Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
                          • 1) Use USB_Burning_Tool 2.0.7 minimal (grab it here http://freak-tab.de/luis/setup_v2.0....2_12Device.zip )
                          • 1.1) Un-Check "Range" in temperature setting (its in "View")
                          • 2) Install it and the driver, open the program and select the rom img.
                          • 2.1) Use a USB A to USB A cable of good quality (needed to power the box with it and of course flash...)
                          • 2.2) use the inner USB port (the one next to the hdmi socket)
                          • 3) Put a toothpick in the phones/tvout socket and press it and connect the usb cable to the usb port and keep it pressed until the program detect the box! (Some boxes may need the powersupply)
                          • 4) Flash it!
                          1º BOOT TAKES AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
                          Giv me this firmware (senks)

Comment

Originally posted by RamagaGrodno View Post

Giv me this firmware (senks)
                            Fixed link in the 1º post!

Comment

Working...
                            X