Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Reboot

Hello everyone!!!
    First of all, congratulations for the forum is really very interesting and full of things intereesanti!
    If I can, I would like to ask you a little help !!! Yesterday I installed Coolio's Rom on my QBOX (MXQ 4K -p201 Android tv). Well the installation was successful and the tv box started correctly but both the Wifi and the ethernet do not work. So I thought to reinstall the Supeceleron V.1 ROM via SD, but when I plug the power supply plug in mind I press the reset button the tv box starts normally !!!!! Is there any possibility of solving the problem ??? Thank you all

Originally posted by Michelen85 View Post
    Hello everyone!!!
    First of all, congratulations for the forum is really very interesting and full of things intereesanti!
    If I can, I would like to ask you a little help !!! Yesterday I installed Coolio's Rom on my QBOX (MXQ 4K -p201 Android tv). Well the installation was successful and the tv box started correctly but both the Wifi and the ethernet do not work. So I thought to reinstall the Supeceleron V.1 ROM via SD, but when I plug the power supply plug in mind I press the reset button the tv box starts normally !!!!! Is there any possibility of solving the problem ??? Thank you all
    Hi ,

did you try it often ??? , what about BurningTool , flash with PC ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

did you try it often ??? , what about BurningTool , flash with PC ???

greetings / gefattern
      Hello, Thanks for the reply. I have not tried the burning tool yet, but I did not do it because even with this method (if I'm not mistaken) you have to press the reset button. RIght? I also tried with the Super reboot app but any reboot I select (even recovery) starts normally. I thought about doing it with TWRP but I do not know where to get the files to proceed with this method. You say that it is still worth trying with the system from the pc?

Comment

Hello, Thanks for the reply. I have not tried the burning tool yet, but I did not do it because even with this method (if I'm not mistaken) you have to press the reset button. RIght? I also tried with the Super reboot app but any reboot I select (even recovery) starts normally. I thought about doing it with TWRP but I do not know where to get the files to proceed with this method. You say that it is still worth trying with the system from the pc?
        Hi ,

maybe the Recovery of the Coolio Rom was not compatible to your QBox and installing failed , only the Rom installed ,

so you can not reach it because it is not installed .

Yes , installing Supercelerons Rom is at the Moment the best Thing you can do , best Rom for this Box now and i think

in Future too , because it has non . I have one too , but never used until now .

Maybe good for Movies Music and Internet but if you want Gaming , to .... .

hope it helps , ask if you need more Hints and Help ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

maybe the Recovery of the Coolio Rom was not compatible to your QBox and installing failed , only the Rom installed ,

so you can not reach it because it is not installed .

Yes , installing Supercelerons Rom is at the Moment the best Thing you can do , best Rom for this Box now and i think

in Future too , because it has non . I have one too , but never used until now .

Maybe good for Movies Music and Internet but if you want Gaming , to .... .

hope it helps , ask if you need more Hints and Help ,

greetings / gefattern
          Hi,
          so what do you advise me to do? Try anyway with the PC method? What if I do not succeed? I give up and buy another one?
          Thanks for your answers!

Comment

Hi,
            so what do you advise me to do? Try anyway with the PC method? What if I do not succeed? I give up and buy another one?
            Thanks for your answers!
            Hi ,

even if you are rich , please try first to restore it with PC , look here a small Flashing Guide :

not really hard to do , best use Win7 for it , as possible . Ask if you need more Hints .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X