Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash failure at 4 percent and 97 percent Qbox burning tool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash failure at 4 percent and 97 percent Qbox burning tool.

Hi All

After seeing alot of other devices with flash failure and finally having this happen to me when every other device worked fine was ready to hit the device with a hammer. 😏 Thanks to Trebor and Louis I got it sorted out.

Using 2.5 burning tool. The device failed at 4 percent every rom tried. So I uninstalled usb burning and drivers re installed. I changed cables changed ports no change. I rebooted pc then SUCCESS.. Or so i thought failed at 97 percent!!!! I dont know what was worse 4 percent or getting my hopes up and failing at 97 percent. (This was when hammer came out. ) kinda perplexed at that point. Louis gave me 2.7 burning tool. Again at 97 percent failure again. I removed usb ports from un plugged device. From control panel removed the usb port and re booted and installed burning tool 2.7 and then opened burning program and loaded firmware. 100 percent was driver issue as not working perfect. ( Thanks to Trebor and Louis for listening to my rant)
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Can you explain this bit in a little more detail ?
    'I removed usb ports from un plugged device. From control panel removed the usb port'

Thanks

Comment

Open control panel you will see usb device shown with a yellow sign. Right click on it and select remove. It will re install on next boot with correct driver once installed.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        Open control panel you will see usb device shown with a yellow sign. Right click on it and select remove. It will re install on next boot with correct driver once installed.
        Thanks for the info. I understand what you mean now.

Comment

You might be able to not reboot and go to the menu and have it scan again without rebooting
          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Working...
          X