Tronsmart Vega S95 Telos Running Remix 2.0 OS Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronsmart Vega S95 Telos Running Remix 2.0 OS Demo

The new Tronsmart Vega S95 receives an interesting Remix OS 2.0 Rom. This is a demo video. I will shortly receive a sample and I will able to test the rom by my self.

Instruction to install the rom
    http://forum.tronsmart.com/forum/veg...5#.Vo3KGLZ96Um

Highlights di Tronsmart Vega S95:
    · Powered by the latest Amlogic Quad-core 64 bit Cortex A53 S905 CPU, Penta-Core Mali-450 GPU. Built-in Samsung 1GB of DDR3 memory, along with 8GB of Samsung eMMC 5.0 flash storage.
    · Support 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0. Comes with 3 USB port, Optical SPDIF port and Gigabit Ethernet.
    · Running the latest Android Lollipop 5.1.1, Support F.O.T.A (firmware over the air update). Pre-load Google Play Store, Youtube (support 1080p) ,Vidon XBMC(KODI) and other useful apps.
    · Support 4K2K UHD Video Playback, HDMI 2.0. Support 4K HEVC Hardware Decoding, Up to 10bit, 4K@60fps. Support HDMI-CEC. Support DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, 7.1 Passthrough via HDMI.
    · Support 3D MKV,3D BDMV and 3D ISO Playback, can play 3D Blueray folders directly, also support BD-J Menu Navigation via Vidon XBMC.

It is important to note that this is at the BETA stage. So caution should be advised before installing. It will also erase all user data, so backup prior to trying this F/W.
    Good to see multiple OS options available to the Vega S95 series. Not available yet for the Pro, but it is coming.
    Good day.

Comment

Working...
    X