Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running Linux From SD Card or USB Flash Drive - Using Balbes150 Method And Files.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on more tests I did with this image.

I played a 1080p Divx file, the video was jerky (audio was fine) and all four CPU core's were >50% used.
    I tried playing 4k Video using mpv player I think. as expected it played really slow like 1 frame per second.

Then I rebooted and launched Kodi, Kodi couldn't detect my USB drive. I tried closing Kodi and it hung, I couldn't close it or do anything else. So I ended up powering it down.

I'll look for a different image to try.

Comment

Originally posted by ajiratech View Post
      CPU: 1 PID:3598 Comm: system Tainted: P 3.14.29-amlogics905x-gl504d63-dirty #14

It looks like I've downloaded and installed the image that was meant for S905X and not S905.
      No, it's not that - the images have been universally suitable for S905(x)-S912 for quite a while now. Just make sure you're using the correct dtb.img. (but only after automatic detection fails, it's always worth a try on the first run)

Comment

1. No HW will not be full screen video. Therefore, all the images which you have tried and which have full-screen video playback, have a HW (if you do not find - does not mean that it is not ).
        2. Use for your model gxbb_p200. To accurately determine which dtb file you need, start Armbian and in the terminal run the command "sudo fw_printenv". The result of the command copy here. All the images, the title of which is specified S9xxx - versatile and can work on all processors s905 s905x s905d s912 .

Pay attention - you need to use the right dtb file. Now you are not using the correct file p201. To check you can try to run Armbian without "dtb.img". The system will try to use the built-in data from the TV box. If the system file is not run, then you have an outdated kernel and dtb data in the current firmware and need to use the dtb files from the image (from dir /dtb).

Comment

Thanks Shimon. I did the first run and in consecutive runs it was not able to find dtb file. As balbes pointed out the correct DTB for my board, it helped with Ethernet being detected correctly.

Balbes - Thank you for clarifying S9xxx, I thought so too, but when I saw the tainted message, I didn't know why I saw it this time and not with Arch Linux.

The reason I wanted to take control of the DTB file is that this particular box has Buildroot written on its eMMC. so it does not have a working android image/uboot etc to retrieve the correct DTB from. (Maybe that does not matter)

You were correct about my board being gxbb_p200. The seller said that this was board P201, I guess he is wrong in this case.

The Video's on MPV player were not played full screen but in window about 50% size of screen, it still caused CPU to spike pretty high (>50% on all 4 cores).

I tried Kodi and tried to play 4K file and other video files - I did not get any audio and Video was as if it was not playing,just saw one frame as if it was stuck. ( I verified it was not paused by doing pause/unpause multiple times)

Here is the output of sudo fw_printenv:

Code:
          EnableSelinux=enforcing
          baudrate=115200
          bootargs=root=/dev/system rootfstype=ext4 rootfstype=ramfs init=/init console=ttyS0,115200 no_console_suspend earlyprintk=aml-uart,0xc81004c0 ramoops.pstore_en=1 ramoops.record_size=0x8000 ramoops.console_size=0x4000 init=/sbin/init console=ttyS0,115200 no_console_suspend earlyprintk=aml-uart,0xc81004c0 ramoops.pstore_en=1 ramoops.record_size=0x8000 ramoops.console_size=0x4000 androidboot.selinux=enforcing logo=osd1,loaded,0x3d800000,1080p60hz vout=1080p60hz,enable hdmimode=1080p60hz cvbsmode=576cvbs hdmitx=1080p60hz cvbsdrv=0 androidboot.firstboot=0 jtag=apao androidboot.hardware=amlogic
          bootcmd=run start_autoscript; run storeboot;
          bootdelay=1
          bootsdcard=run sdcardargs; mmcinfo; ext2load mmc 0 ${loadaddr} boot.img; bootm ${loadaddr};
          bootup_offset=0x10ac330
          bootup_size=0x3f4c8
          bootupdate=run bootupdateargs; mmcinfo; fatload mmc 0 ${loadaddr} boot.img; bootm ${loadaddr};
          bootupdateargs=setenv bootargs root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rootfstype=vfat ${initargs} androidboot.selinux=${EnableSelinux} logo=${display_layer},loaded,${fb_addr},${outputmode} vout=${outputmode},enable hdmimode=${hdmimode} cvbsmode=${cvbsmode} hdmitx=${hdmimode} cvbsdrv=${cvbs_drv} androidboot.firstboot=${firstboot} jtag=${jtag} firmware=rootfs.tar.gz;setenv bootargs ${bootargs} androidboot.hardware=amlogic;run cmdline_keys;
          cmdline_keys=if keyman init 0x1234; then if keyman read usid ${loadaddr} str; then setenv bootargs ${bootargs} androidboot.serialno=${usid};fi;if keyman read mac ${loadaddr} str; then setenv bootargs ${bootargs} mac=${mac} androidboot.mac=${mac};fi;if keyman read deviceid ${loadaddr} str; then setenv bootargs ${bootargs} androidboot.deviceid=${deviceid};fi;fi;
          cvbs_drv=0
          cvbsmode=576cvbs
          display_bpp=16
          display_color_bg=0
          display_color_fg=0xffff
          display_color_index=16
          display_height=1080
          display_layer=osd1
          display_width=1920
          dtb_mem_addr=0x1000000
          ethact=dwmac.c9410000
          ethaddr=00:15:18:01:81:31
          factory_reset_poweroff_protect=echo wipe_data=${wipe_data}; echo wipe_cache=${wipe_cache};if test ${wipe_data} = failed; then run init_display; run storeargs;if mmcinfo; then run recovery_from_sdcard;fi;if usb start 0; then run recovery_from_udisk;fi;run recovery_from_flash;fi; if test ${wipe_cache} = failed; then run init_display; run storeargs;if mmcinfo; then run recovery_from_sdcard;fi;if usb start 0; then run recovery_from_udisk;fi;run recovery_from_flash;fi;
          fb_addr=0x3d800000
          fb_height=1080
          fb_width=1920
          fdt_high=0x20000000
          firstboot=0
          gatewayip=10.18.9.1
          hdmimode=1080p60hz
          hostname=arm_gxbb
          identifyWaitTime=750
          init_display=osd open;osd clear;imgread pic logo bootup $loadaddr;bmp display $bootup_offset;bmp scale
          initargs=rootfstype=ramfs init=/init console=ttyS0,115200 no_console_suspend earlyprintk=aml-uart,0xc81004c0 ramoops.pstore_en=1 ramoops.record_size=0x8000 ramoops.console_size=0x4000 init=/sbin/init console=ttyS0,115200 no_console_suspend earlyprintk=aml-uart,0xc81004c0 ramoops.pstore_en=1 ramoops.record_size=0x8000 ramoops.console_size=0x4000
          ipaddr=10.18.9.97
          irremote_update=if irkey 0xe31cfb04 0xb748fb04 2500000; then echo read irkey ok!; if itest ${irkey_value} == 0xe31cfb04; then run update;else if itest ${irkey_value} == 0xb748fb04; then run update;
          fi;fi;fi;
          jtag=apao
          loadaddr=1080000
          netmask=255.255.255.0
          outputmode=1080p60hz
          preboot=run factory_reset_poweroff_protect;run upgrade_check;run init_display;run storeargs;run upgrade_key;run switch_bootmode;
          reboot_mode=cold_boot
          recovery_from_flash=setenv bootargs ${bootargs} aml_dt=${aml_dt} recovery_part={recovery_part} recovery_offset={recovery_offset};if imgread kernel ${recovery_part} ${loadaddr} ${recovery_offset}; then wipeisb; bootm ${loadaddr}; fi
          recovery_from_sdcard=setenv bootargs ${bootargs} aml_dt=${aml_dt} recovery_part={recovery_part} recovery_offset={recovery_offset};if fatload mmc 0 ${loadaddr} aml_autoscript; then autoscr ${loadaddr}; fi;if fatload mmc 0 ${loadaddr} recovery.img; then if fatload mmc 0 ${dtb_mem_addr} dtb.img; then echo sd dtb.img loaded; fi;wipeisb; bootm ${loadaddr};fi;
          recovery_from_udisk=setenv bootargs ${bootargs} aml_dt=${aml_dt} recovery_part={recovery_part} recovery_offset={recovery_offset};if fatload usb 0 ${loadaddr} aml_autoscript; then autoscr ${loadaddr}; fi;if fatload usb 0 ${loadaddr} recovery.img; then if fatload usb 0 ${dtb_mem_addr} dtb.img; then echo udisk dtb.img loaded; fi;wipeisb; bootm ${loadaddr};fi;
          recovery_offset=0
          recovery_part=recovery
          sdc_burning=sdc_burn ${sdcburncfg}
          sdcardargs=setenv bootargs root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rootfstype=ext2 ${initargs} androidboot.selinux=${EnableSelinux} logo=${display_layer},loaded,${fb_addr},${outputmode} vout=${outputmode},enable hdmimode=${hdmimode} cvbsmode=${cvbsmode} hdmitx=${hdmimode} cvbsdrv=${cvbs_drv} androidboot.firstboot=${firstboot} jtag=${jtag}; setenv bootargs ${bootargs} androidboot.hardware=amlogic;run cmdline_keys;
          sdcburncfg=aml_sdc_burn.ini
          serverip=10.18.9.113
          start_autoscript=if usb start ; then run start_usb_autoscript;fi;if mmcinfo; then run start_mmc_autoscript;fi;
          start_mmc_autoscript=if fatload mmc 0 1020000 s905_autoscript; then autoscr 1020000; fi
          start_usb_autoscript=if fatload usb 0 1020000 s905_autoscript; then autoscr 1020000; fi
          stderr=serial
          stdin=serial
          stdout=serial
          storeargs=setenv bootargs root=/dev/system rootfstype=ext4 ${initargs} androidboot.selinux=${EnableSelinux} logo=${display_layer},loaded,${fb_addr},${outputmode} vout=${outputmode},enable hdmimode=${hdmimode} cvbsmode=${cvbsmode} hdmitx=${hdmimode} cvbsdrv=${cvbs_drv} androidboot.firstboot=${firstboot} jtag=${jtag}; setenv bootargs ${bootargs} androidboot.hardware=amlogic;run cmdline_keys;
          storeboot=if imgread kernel boot ${loadaddr}; then bootm ${loadaddr}; fi;run update;
          switch_bootmode=get_rebootmode;if test ${reboot_mode} = factory_reset; then run recovery_from_flash;else if test ${reboot_mode} = update; then run update;else if test ${reboot_mode} = cold_boot; then run try_auto_burn; fi;fi;fi;
          try_auto_burn=update 700 750;
          update=run usb_burning; run sdc_burning; if mmcinfo; then run recovery_from_sdcard;fi;if usb start 0; then run recovery_from_udisk;fi;run recovery_from_flash;
          upgrade_check=echo upgrade_step=${upgrade_step}; if itest ${upgrade_step} == 3; then run init_display; run storeargs; run update;else fi;
          upgrade_key=if gpio input GPIOAO_3; then echo detect upgrade key; run update;fi;
          upgrade_step=2
          usb_burning=update 1000
          wipe_cache=successful
          wipe_data=successful
          I'll try a few other things and report back.

Comment

Balbes - I tried one of your builds - Arch Linux with Kodi. I was blown away by how easily Kodi handled 1080p and 4k video. Awesome job !!! getting GPU acceleration with Kodi.

Thank you for putting this together. This has made me want GPU acceleration for all my projects.

The only issue I've had with this one so far is when I close Kodi, I do not get a prompt back. I think the system stays in some graphical mode and is just not displaying the text and cursor on console. Any suggestions ?

Can you advice on how to write this image to eMMC of p200 instead of having to boot using SD card ?

I'll continue playing around with other images and update back.

Comment

In Armbian to copy the system into the internal memory, there is a special script /root/install.sh. You can change it under the directory structure in ArchLinux and used to install ArchLinux on the internal memory. Before installing to the internal memory, I recommend you to check the system backup (utility ddbr and scripts ddbr_*) and create a full backup (for quick recovery). I advise you to study more topics about the Linux TV boxes on the forum Armbian, there are answers to all your questions.

Comment

Thanks balbes.

I appreciate all the help you've provided.

Yes, I have been reading up a lot on these forums, sometimes there is too much information to go through to find one simple script like the one you've provided.

I've been trying to do a backup using ddbr (booted into Armbian image that you'd created) and I'm not able to find the option where I can specify destination folder for the backup to be created. I can't find any help in command or on the forums. I cannot let the command save it to default location because I do not have enough free space there.

Code:
                cd /mnt/usb/media
                 sudo ddbr 
                 ARGUMENT MODE DETECTED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!      
                 NO IN/OUT SIZE CHECKS WILL BE PERFORMED IN THIS MODE.
                 YOU ARE USING THIS MODE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
                 DO YOU WANT TO BACKUP OR RESTORE ?
                 BACKUP=(b) RESTORE=(r) b
                 NOT ENOUGH FREE SPACE!
                 FORCING COMPRESSION MODE
                 AVAILABLE DEVICES: mmcblk0 mmcblk1 sda1
                 YOU ARE RUNNING sid FROM mmcblk1
                 INTERNAL EMMC IS: mmcblk0 SIZE:        7634944
                 ROOT (mmcblk1) FREE SPACE IS:          3576980
                 YOU ARE IN FORCED COMPRESSION MODE!!!
                 THIS MODE CAN BE FROM DANGEROUS TO DESTRUCTIVE FOR YOUR mmcblk1 DRIVE
                 IF THE COMPRESSED BACKUP GROW BIGGER THAN THE FREE SPACE ON THE DRIVE
                 BAD THINGS MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR CURRENTLY RUNNING DRIVE mmcblk1
                 IT IS BETTER TO USE A DRIVE WITH PLENTY OF SPACE FOR BACKING UP EMMC
                 BY PRESSING ENTER YOU ARE CONTINUING AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
                 CTRL+C to QUIT | ENTER TO CONTINUE ^C
                Please advice on how to specify a destination folder for this backup.

Comment

I've spent most of the day today trying to find a way to install Arch linux on eMMC of the GXBB_P200 board but have not been able to do so. Google led me to options like

dd if=archlinux.img of=/dev/mmcblk0

but I don't think this will work. For one reason that the img file has only two partitions - boot and rootfs. But the eMMC is expected to have many more. Here is the output of fdisk -l on the p200:

Code:
                  root@amlogic:/home/pankaj# fdisk -l
                  Disk /dev/mmcblk0: 7.3 GiB, 7818182656 bytes, 15269888 sectors
                  Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
                  Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
                  I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes

Disk /dev/mmcblk0rpmb: 512 KiB, 524288 bytes, 1024 sectors

Disk /dev/mmcblk0boot1: 4 MiB, 4194304 bytes, 8192 sectors

Disk /dev/mmcblk0boot0: 4 MiB, 4194304 bytes, 8192 sectors
                  Clearly, this is a little more than my current Linux skills, I dont' expect someone to write this for me but I do need some help. Is there any discussion on this topic (Arch linux and eMMC) that may have advice on how to do this ?

Any advice on this is much appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

1. No options to choose another location for placement of copy no. If your media does not have the required free space, it makes no sense to choose other places. Use media larger. I recommend to create a copy of USB stick (they are slower, but are significantly more stable than SD card). For model TV boxes with 8Gb of memory you can use the 8GB flash drive in compression mode for a backup, or 16GB in any mode (with compression or without compression).
                    2. In any case, do NOT use this command to set the system to internal memory. You kill the boot loader (u-boot) and turn TV box into a brick.
                    3. To install ArchLinux in eMMC you need to edit script "install.sh". Maybe soon I'll pack a new version of the ArchLinux images with the enable of the installation.

Comment

Thanks Balbes.

1. I meant that I mount a USB drive with enough space while I booted Armbian from SD card. I tried to use ddbr to backup the internal MMC to the mounted USB drive, but it didn't work. It still tried to back it to the SD card itself. I'll create an image on a larger SD card and will need to modify the rootfs because by default when I create a bootable SD card with Armbian, it makes the rootfs of the size that is smaller than 8GB, so I need to expand that partition and then boot and backup using ddbr.
                      2. I thought so too, that's why I refrained from it.
                      3. I tried editing the script "install.sh" but this script handles a lot of items in Armbian that do not exist in Arch linux, so it isn't an easy modification. If I figure out installing Arch linux on internal MMC then I'll definitely update it here. If not, I'll look for your updated Arch linux image.

Comment

I've made a lot of progress on the script. I needed to make abootimg first and then was able to run the script to transfer the Arch OS onto eMMC. But even though the script completed successfully for the most part, something went wrong and now the box won't boot off eMMC. I am close to figuring this out and will share the update script or any questions I may have.
                        Last edited by ajiratech; 08-29-2017, 06:56. Reason: the error I reported earlier was due to missing dependencies on my system, once I updated mine that went away. This is the current update I have so edited text.

Comment

Here is my modified script (install.sh):

Code:
                          #archlinux/install.sh

#!/bin/sh

echo "Start copy system for DATA partition."

mkdir -p /ddbr
                          chmod 777 /ddbr

VER=`uname -r`

IMAGE_KERNEL="/boot/Image"
                          IMAGE_INITRD="/boot/uInitrd"
                          PART_ROOT="/dev/data"
                          DIR_INSTALL="/ddbr/install"
                          IMAGE_DTB="/boot/dtb.img"

if [ ! -f $IMAGE_KERNEL ] ; then
                              echo "Not KERNEL.  STOP install !!!"
                              return
                          fi

if [ ! -f $IMAGE_INITRD ] ; then
                              echo "Not INITRD.  STOP install !!!"
                              return
                          fi

echo "Formatting DATA partition..."
                          umount -f $PART_ROOT
                          mke2fs -F -q -t ext4 -m 0 $PART_ROOT
                          e2fsck -n $PART_ROOT
                          echo "done."

echo "Copying ROOTFS."

if [ -d $DIR_INSTALL ] ; then
                              rm -rf $DIR_INSTALL
                          fi

mkdir -p $DIR_INSTALL
                          mount -o rw $PART_ROOT $DIR_INSTALL

cd /
                          echo "Copy BIN"
                          tar -cf - bin | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)
                          echo "Copy BOOT"
                          #mkdir -p $DIR_INSTALL/boot
                          tar -cf - boot | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)
                          echo "Create DEV"
                          mkdir -p $DIR_INSTALL/dev
                          #tar -cf - dev | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)
                          echo "Copy ETC"
                          tar -cf - etc | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)
                          echo "Copy HOME"
                          tar -cf - home | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)
                          echo "Copy LIB"
                          tar -cf - lib | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)

#commenting creation of media folder because it doesn't exist in Arch linux
                          #echo "Create MEDIA"
                          #mkdir -p $DIR_INSTALL/media
                          # next line was already commented
                          #tar -cf - media | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)
                          echo "Create MNT"
                          mkdir -p $DIR_INSTALL/mnt
                          #tar -cf - mnt | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)
                          echo "Copy OPT"
                          tar -cf - opt | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)
                          echo "Create PROC"
                          mkdir -p $DIR_INSTALL/proc
                          echo "Copy ROOT"
                          tar -cf - root | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)
                          echo "Create RUN"
                          mkdir -p $DIR_INSTALL/run
                          echo "Copy SBIN"
                          tar -cf - sbin | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)

# commenting creation of SELINUX because it doesn't exist in Arch linux.
                          #echo "Copy SELINUX"
                          #tar -cf - selinux | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)
                          echo "Copy SRV"
                          tar -cf - srv | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)
                          echo "Create SYS"
                          mkdir -p $DIR_INSTALL/sys
                          echo "Create TMP"
                          mkdir -p $DIR_INSTALL/tmp
                          echo "Copy USR"
                          tar -cf - usr | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)
                          echo "Copy VAR"
                          tar -cf - var | (cd $DIR_INSTALL; tar -xpf -)

echo "Copy fstab"

rm $DIR_INSTALL/etc/fstab
                          cp -a /root/fstab $DIR_INSTALL/etc
                          #cp -a /boot/hdmi.sh $DIR_INSTALL/boot

rm $DIR_INSTALL/root/install.sh
                          rm $DIR_INSTALL/root/fstab
                          rm $DIR_INSTALL/usr/bin/ddbr
                          rm $DIR_INSTALL/usr/bin/ddbr_backup_nand
                          rm $DIR_INSTALL/usr/bin/ddbr_restore_nand

cd /
                          sync

umount $DIR_INSTALL

echo "*******************************************"
                          echo "Done copy ROOTFS"

echo "Writing new kernel image..."

mkdir -p $DIR_INSTALL/aboot
                          cd $DIR_INSTALL/aboot
                          dd if=/dev/boot of=boot.backup.img
                          abootimg -i /dev/boot > aboot.txt
                          abootimg -x /dev/boot
                          abootimg -u /dev/boot -k $IMAGE_KERNEL
                          abootimg -u /dev/boot -r $IMAGE_INITRD

if [ -f $IMAGE_DTB ] ; then
                              abootimg -u /dev/boot -s $IMAGE_DTB
                          fi

echo "done."

echo "Write env bootargs"
                          /usr/sbin/fw_setenv initargs "root=/dev/data rootflags=data=writeback rw console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 no_console_suspend consoleblank=0 fsck.repair=yes net.ifnames=0 mac=\${mac}"

echo "Complete copy OS to eMMC parted DATA"
                          Here is the output when I execute this script:

Code:

---------- logs from attempt to install arch linux to eMMC ------------------

[root@alarm ~]# ./install.sh 
                          Start copy system for DATA partition.
                          Formatting DATA partition...
                          umount: /dev/data: not mounted
                          /dev/data contains a ext4 file system
                                  last mounted on /ddbr/install on Tue Aug 29 06:00:20 2017
                          e2fsck 1.43.4 (31-Jan-2017)
                          /dev/data: clean, 11/321920 files, 41630/1287168 blocks
                          done.
                          Copying ROOTFS.
                          [ 1052.404973@2] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p14): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
                          Copy BIN
                          Copy BOOT
                          Create DEV
                          Copy ETC
                          Copy HOME
                          Copy LIB
                          Create MNT
                          Copy OPT
                          Create PROC
                          Copy ROOT
                          Create RUN
                          Copy SBIN
                          Copy SRV
                          Create SYS
                          Create TMP
                          Copy USR
                          Copy VAR
                          Copy fstab
                          cp: cannot stat '/root/fstab': No such file or directory
                          rm: cannot remove '/ddbr/install/root/fstab': No such file or directory
                          rm: cannot remove '/ddbr/install/usr/bin/ddbr': No such file or directory
                          rm: cannot remove '/ddbr/install/usr/bin/ddbr_backup_nand': No such file or directory
                          rm: cannot remove '/ddbr/install/usr/bin/ddbr_restore_nand': No such file or directory
                          Done copy ROOTFS
                          Writing new kernel image...
                          65536+0 records in
                          65536+0 records out
                          33554432 bytes (34 MB, 32 MiB) copied, 0.625496 s, 53.6 MB/s
                          writing boot image config in bootimg.cfg
                          extracting kernel in zImage
                          extracting ramdisk in initrd.img
                          extracting second stage image in stage2.img
                          reading kernel from /boot/Image
                          Writing Boot Image /dev/boot
                          reading ramdisk from /boot/uInitrd
                          reading second stage from /boot/dtb.img
                          done.
                          Write env bootargs
                          Complete copy OS to eMMC parted DATA

Now when I boot from internal memory (eMMC) I get kernel panic because it is not able to find and mount the root file system:

Code:
                          .... (truncated the start of logs as I think the problem is at this portion:

[    7.718832@0] aml_istbt_dev_ready NULL
                          [    7.722733@0] ALSA device list:
                          [    7.726598@0]   #0: AML-M8AUDIO
                          [    7.730702@0] VFS: Cannot open root device "data" or unknown-block(0,0): error -6
                          [    7.736477@0] Please append a correct "root=" boot option; here are the available partitions:
                          [    7.744936@0] b300         7634944 mmcblk0  driver: mmcblk
                          [    7.752818@0]   b301            4096 mmcblk0p1 
                          [    7.759408@0]   b302           65536 mmcblk0p2 
                          [    7.764252@0]   b303          524288 mmcblk0p3 
                          [    7.768988@0]   b304            8192 mmcblk0p4 
                          [    7.773723@0]   b305           32768 mmcblk0p5 
                          [    7.778382@0]   b306           32768 mmcblk0p6 
                          [    7.782995@0]   b307            8192 mmcblk0p7 
                          [    7.787555@0]   b308            8192 mmcblk0p8 
                          [    7.792010@0]   b309           32768 mmcblk0p9 
                          [    7.796415@0]   b30a           32768 mmcblk0p10 
                          [    7.800695@0]   b30b          524288 mmcblk0p11 
                          [    7.804971@0]   b30c           32768 mmcblk0p12 
                          [    7.809210@0]   b30d         1048576 mmcblk0p13 
                          [    7.813460@0]   b30e         5148672 mmcblk0p14 
                          [    7.817813@0] b360             512 mmcblk0rpmb  (driver?)
                          [    7.822284@0] b340            4096 mmcblk0boot1  (driver?)
                          [    7.827729@0] b320            4096 mmcblk0boot0  (driver?)
                          [    7.833044@0] Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)
                          [    7.839944@0] CPU: 0 PID: 1 Comm: swapper/0 Not tainted 3.14.29-g665b9a3-dirty #1
                          [    7.847357@0] Call trace:
                          [    7.851477@0] [<ffffffc001088e80>] dump_backtrace+0x0/0x138
                          [    7.855665@0] [<ffffffc001088fd8>] show_stack+0x20/0x30
                          [    7.860740@0] [<ffffffc001a9e5dc>] dump_stack+0x88/0xc4
                          [    7.865912@0] [<ffffffc001a9bf60>] panic+0xe8/0x20c
                          [    7.870745@0] [<ffffffc001e8bd8c>] mount_block_root+0x1c8/0x268
                          [    7.876607@0] [<ffffffc001e8bf3c>] mount_root+0x110/0x130
                          [    7.881954@0] [<ffffffc001e8c094>] prepare_namespace+0x138/0x184
                          [    7.887905@0] [<ffffffc001e8ba08>] kernel_init_freeable+0x218/0x23c
                          [    7.894115@0] [<ffffffc001a9a7dc>] kernel_init+0x1c/0xdc
                          [    7.899376@1] CPU1: stopping
                          [    7.902831@1] CPU: 1 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/1 Not tainted 3.14.29-g665b9a3-dirty #1
                          [    7.909637@1] Call trace:
                          [    7.913137@1] [<ffffffc001088e80>] dump_backtrace+0x0/0x138
                          [    7.917748@1] [<ffffffc001088fd8>] show_stack+0x20/0x30
                          [    7.922922@1] [<ffffffc001a9e5dc>] dump_stack+0x88/0xc4
                          [    7.928099@1] [<ffffffc001090348>] handle_IPI+0x1ac/0x1bc
                          [    7.933446@1] [<ffffffc00108145c>] gic_handle_irq+0x80/0x88
                          [    7.938964@1] Exception stack(0xffffffc026fd7e20 to 0xffffffc026fd7f40)

I've tried changing /dev/data to /dev/mmcblk0p2 and also mmcblk0p14 but it hasn't helped. I'll continue working on this tomorrow (it is 3:15 AM my time - US EST).

If I am missing something obvious then please advice.

Thanks

Comment

Complete boot logs of Arch linux when booting off of eMMC that ends in Kernel panic.

Code:

BL2 Built : 15:24:17, Oct 28 2015. 
                            gxb g5d0d038 - xiaobo.gu@droid05

Board ID = 1
                            set vcck to 1100 mv
                            set vddee to 1000 mv
                            CPU clk: 1536MHz
                            DDR channel setting: DDR0 Rank0+1 same
                            DDR0: 1024MB @ 912MHz(2T)-13
                            DataBus test pass!
                            AddrBus test pass!
                            Load fip header from eMMC, src: 0x0000c000, des: 0x01400000, size: 0x000000b0
                            Load bl30 from eMMC, src: 0x00010000, des: 0x01000000, size: 0x0000a9b0
                            Sending bl30...........................................OK. 
                            Run bl30...
                            Load bl301 from eMMC, src: 0x0001c000, des: 0x01000000, size: 0x00001b80
                            Wait bl30...Done
                            Sending bl301.......OK. 
                            Run bl301...
                            C, src: 0x00020000, des: 0x10100000, size: 0x00011130

--- UART initialized after reboot ---
                            [Reset cause: unknown]
                            [Image: unknown, amlogic_v1.1.3048-cfe1053 2015-12-04 16:31:11 xing.xu@droid05]
                            bl30: check_permit, count is 1
                            bl30: check_permit: ok!
                            chipid: ef be ad dLoad bl33 from eMMC, src: 0x00034000, des: 0x01000000, size: 0x0009ddc0
                            e d f0 ad ba ef be ad de not ES chip
                            efuse init ops = 12
                            efuse init hdcp = c, cf9=7
                            [0.228064 Inits done]
                            secure task start!
                            high task start!
                            low task start!
                            NOTICE:  BL3-1: v1.0(debug):02cce1e
                            NOTICE:  BL3-1: Built : 15:47:40, Nov  6 2015
                            INFO:    BL3-1: Initializing runtime services
                            INFO:    BL3-1: Preparing for EL3 exit to normal world
                            INFO:    BL3-1: Next image address = 0x1000000
                            INFO:    BL3-1: Next image spsr = 0x3c9

U-Boot 2015.01 (Aug 17 2017 - 00:57:35)

DRAM:  1 GiB
                            Relocation Offset is: 36ed5000
                            register usb cfg[0][1] = 0000000037f62390
                            register usb cfg[0][2] = 0000000037f623b0
                            register usb cfg[2][0] = 0000000037f623d0
                            vpu detect type: 5
                            vpu clk_level = 7
                            set vpu clk: 666667000Hz, readback: 666660000Hz(0x300)
                            boot_device_flag : 1
                            Nand PHY Ver:1.01.001.0006 (c) 2013 Amlogic Inc.
                            init bus_cycle=6, bus_timing=8, system=5.0ns
                            reset failed
                            get_chip_type and ret:fffffffe
                            get_chip_type and ret:fffffffe
                            chip detect failed and ret:fffffffe
                            nandphy_init failed and ret=0xfffffff1
                            MMC:   aml_priv->desc_buf = 0x0000000033ec5770
                            aml_priv->desc_buf = 0x0000000033ec7900
                            SDIO Port B: 0, SDIO Port C: 1
                            [mmc_init] mmc init success
                            mmc read lba=0x14000, blocks=0x400
                            start dts,buffer=0000000033ec9d70,dt_addr=0000000033ec9d70
                            parts: 11
                            00:      logo   0000000002000000 1
                            01:  recovery   0000000002000000 1
                            02:       rsv   0000000000800000 1
                            03:       tee   0000000000800000 1
                            04:     crypt   0000000002000000 1
                            05:      misc   0000000002000000 1
                            06: instaboot   0000000020000000 1
                            07:      boot   0000000002000000 1
                            08:    system   0000000040000000 1
                            09:     cache   0000000020000000 2
                            10:      data   ffffffffffffffff 4
                            get_dtb_struct: Get emmc dtb OK!
                            [mmc_get_partition_table] skip cache partition.
                            Partition table get from SPL is : 
                                    name                        offset              size              flag
                            ===================================================================================
                               0: bootloader                         0            400000                  0
                               1: reserved                     2400000           4000000                  0
                               2: cache                        6c00000          20000000                  2
                               3: env                         27400000            800000                  0
                               4: logo                        28400000           2000000                  1
                               5: recovery                    2ac00000           2000000                  1
                               6: rsv                         2d400000            800000                  1
                               7: tee                         2e400000            800000                  1
                               8: crypt                       2f400000           2000000                  1
                               9: misc                        31c00000           2000000                  1
                              10: instaboot                   34400000          20000000                  1
                              11: boot                        54c00000           2000000                  1
                              12: system                      57400000          40000000                  1
                              13: data                        97c00000         13a400000                  4
                            mmc read lba=0x12000, blocks=0x1
                            mmc read lba=0x12001, blocks=0x1
                            mmc_read_partition_tbl: mmc read partition OK!
                            eMMC/TSD partition table have been checked OK!
                            mmc env offset: 0x27400000 
                            In:    serial
                            Out:   serial
                            Err:   serial
                            [store]To run cmd[emmc dtb_read 0x1000000 0x40000]
                            read emmc dtb
                            Net:   Meson_Ethernet
                            wipe_data=successful
                            wipe_cache=successful
                            upgrade_step=0
                            reboot_mode=cold_boot
                            hpd_state=1
                            [CANVAS]addr=0x3f800000 width=3840, height=2160

[1080p60hz] is invalid for cvbs.
                            set hdmitx VIC = 16
                            config HPLL = 2970
                            HPLL: 0xc800023d
                            config HPLL done
                            set_hpll_od3_clk_div[216] div = 6
                            j = 8  vid_clk_div = 1
                            hdmitx phy setting done
                            hdmitx: set enc for VIC: 16
                            enc_vpu_bridge_reset[977]
                            amlkey_init() enter!
                            [EFUSE_MSG]keynum is 4
                            [KM]Error:f[key_manage_query_size]L504:key[usid] not programed yet
                            [KM]Error:f[key_manage_query_size]L504:key[mac] not programed yet
                            [KM]Error:f[key_manage_query_size]L504:key[deviceid] not programed yet
                            gpio: pin GPIOAO_3 (gpio 122) value is 1
                            Enter USB burn
                            Try connect time out 701, 700, 601
                            Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0 
                            (Re)start USB...
                            USB0:   dwc_usb driver version: 2.94 6-June-2012
                            USB (0) peri reg base: c0000000
                            USB (0) use clock source: XTAL input, div: 1
                            USB (0) base addr: 0xc9000000
                            Force id mode: Host
                            dwc_otg: No USB device found !
                            lowlevel init failed
                            USB1:   dwc_usb driver version: 2.94 6-June-2012
                            USB (1) peri reg base: c0000020
                            USB (1) use clock source: XTAL input, div: 1
                            USB (1) base addr: 0xc9100000
                            Force id mode: Host
                            dwc_otg: Highspeed device found !

scanning bus 1 for devices... 2 USB Device(s) found
                                   scanning usb for storage devices... 0 Storage Device(s) found
                            ** Bad device usb 0 **
                            ret = 1 .[store]To run cmd[emmc dtb_read 0x1000000 0x40000]
                            read emmc dtb
                            ee_gate_off ...
                            ## Booting Android Image at 0x01080000 ...
                            load dtb from 0x1000000 ......
                            board_usb_stop cfg: 0
                               Loading Kernel Image ... OK
                               kernel loaded at 0x01080000, end = 0x020a5fc0
                               Loading Ramdisk to 339c6000, end 33ec305a ... OK
                               Loading Device Tree to 000000001fff3000, end 000000001ffffa76 ... OK
                            signature: 
                            fdt_instaboot: get header err

Starting kernel ...

uboot time: 12533997 us
                            [    0.000000@0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
                            [    0.000000@0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
                            [    0.000000@0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
                            [    0.000000@0] Linux version 3.14.29-g665b9a3-dirty (root@user-VirtualBox) (gcc version 4.9.4 (Linaro GCC 4.9-2017.01) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jun 9 15:16:07 MSK 2017
                            [    0.000000@0] CPU: AArch64 Processor [410fd034] revision 4
                            [    0.000000@0] no prop version_code
                            [    0.000000@0] fdt Reserved memory table:
                            [    0.000000@0]            linux,meson-fb: 0x000000003e700000 - 0x0000000040000000  (25 MiB)
                            [    0.000000@0]                  linux,di: 0x000000003c900000 - 0x000000003e700000  (30 MiB)
                            [    0.000000@0] DI: DI reserved memory: created CMA memory pool at 0x000000003c900000, size 30 MiB
                            [    0.000000@0]             linux,ion-dev: 0x000000003a900000 - 0x000000003c900000  (32 MiB)
                            [    0.000000@0]        linux,codec_mm_cma: 0x0000000027800000 - 0x0000000033800000  (192 MiB)
                            [    0.000000@0]   linux,codec_mm_reserved: 0x0000000036800000 - 0x000000003a900000  (65 MiB)
                            [    0.000000@0] fdt Reserved memory total:  347 MiB
                            [    0.000000@0] cma: Reserved 8 MiB at 36000000
                            [    0.000000@0] psci: probing function IDs from device-tree
                            [    0.000000@0] PERCPU: Embedded 13 pages/cpu @ffffffc035fa1000 s20672 r8192 d24384 u53248
                            [    0.000000@0] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 246456
                            [    0.000000@0] Kernel command line: root=/dev/system rootfstype=ext4 root=/dev/data rootflags=data=writeback rw console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 no_console_suspend consoleblank=0 fsck.repair=yes net.ifnames=0 mac=${mac} logo=osd1,loaded,0x3f800000,1080p60hz,hdmimode=1080p60hz cvbsmode=576cvbs hdmitx=1080p60hz androidboot.firstboot=1  
                            [    0.000000@0] logo: osd1
                            [    0.000000@0] logo: loaded
                            [    0.000000@0] logo: 0x3f800000
                            [    0.000000@0] logo: 1080p60hz
                            [    0.000000@0] logo: hdmimode=1080p60hz
                            [    0.000000@0] logo: get cvbsmode: 576cvbs
                            [    0.000000@0] PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
                            [    0.000000@0] Dentry cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
                            [    0.000000@0] Inode-cache hash table entries: 65536 (order: 7, 524288 bytes)
                            [    0.000000@0] Memory: 618748K/1003520K available (10444K kernel code, 975K rwdata, 3928K rodata, 1176K init, 5779K bss, 384772K reserved)
                            [    0.000000@0] Virtual kernel memory layout:
                            [    0.000000@0]     vmalloc : 0xffffff8000000000 - 0xffffff8040000000   (  1024 MB)
                            [    0.000000@0]     vmemmap : 0xffffff8040010000 - 0xffffff804119f800   (    17 MB)
                            [    0.000000@0]     modules : 0xffffffbffc000000 - 0xffffffc000000000   (    64 MB)
                            [    0.000000@0]     memory  : 0xffffffc000000000 - 0xffffffc03e700000   (   999 MB)
                            [    0.000000@0]       .init : 0xffffffc001e8b000 - 0xffffffc001fb10c0   (  1177 kB)
                            [    0.000000@0]       .text : 0xffffffc001080000 - 0xffffffc001e8a3d4   ( 14377 kB)
                            [    0.000000@0]       .data : 0xffffffc001fb2000 - 0xffffffc0020a5fc0   (   976 kB)
                            [    0.000000@0] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x01080000-0x01e89fff]
                            [    0.000000@0] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-1, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1
                            [    0.000000@0] arch_multi_cluster:0
                            [    0.000000@0] Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
                            [    0.000000@0]        RCU debugfs-based tracing is enabled.
                            [    0.000000@0]        RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=8 to nr_cpu_ids=4.
                            [    0.000000@0] RCU: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=16, nr_cpu_ids=4
                            [    0.000000@0] NR_IRQS:64 nr_irqs:64 0
                            [    0.000000@0] Architected cp15 timer(s) running at 24.00MHz (phys).
                            [    0.000003@0] sched_clock: 56 bits at 24MHz, resolution 41ns, wraps every 2863311519744ns
                            [    0.000020@0] meson_bc_timer: mclk->mux_reg =ffffff800000c990,mclk->reg =ffffff800000e994
                            [    0.000267@0] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
                            [    0.000721@0] console [tty0] enabled
                            [    0.001913@0] allocated 4194304 bytes of page_cgroup
                            [    0.001922@0] please try 'cgroup_disable=memory' option if you don't want memory cgroups
                            [    0.001944@0] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 48.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=240000)
                            [    0.001962@0] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
                            [    0.002039@0] Security Framework initialized
                            [    0.002065@0] AppArmor: AppArmor initialized
                            [    0.002104@0] Mount-cache hash table entries: 2048 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
                            [    0.002117@0] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 2048 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
                            [    0.003646@0] device-tree: Duplicate name in /efusekey, renamed to "key0#1"
                            [    0.003664@0] device-tree: Duplicate name in /efusekey, renamed to "key1#1"
                            [    0.003678@0] device-tree: Duplicate name in /efusekey, renamed to "key2#1"
                            [    0.003691@0] device-tree: Duplicate name in /efusekey, renamed to "key3#1"
                            [    0.006065@0] Initializing cgroup subsys memory
                            [    0.006086@0] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
                            [    0.006097@0] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
                            [    0.006109@0] Initializing cgroup subsys blkio
                            [    0.006120@0] Initializing cgroup subsys perf_event
                            [    0.006155@0] ftrace: allocating 36128 entries in 142 pages
                            [    0.036252@0] /cpus/cpu@0: Missing clock-frequency property
                            [    0.036284@0] /cpus/cpu@1: Missing clock-frequency property
                            [    0.036297@0] /cpus/cpu@2: Missing clock-frequency property
                            [    0.036310@0] /cpus/cpu@3: Missing clock-frequency property
                            [    0.036323@0] hw perfevents: enabled with arm/armv8-pmuv3 PMU driver, 7 counters available
                            [    0.076040@0] Meson chip version = RevB (1F:B - 12:0)
                            [    0.096595@1] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
                            [    0.116593@2] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
                            [    0.136598@3] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
                            [    0.136647@0] Brought up 4 CPUs
                            [    0.136678@0] SMP: Total of 4 processors activated.
                            [    0.137062@0] devtmpfs: initialized
                            [    0.141921@0] sched: registering cpufreq notifiers for scale-invariant loads
                            [    0.141984@0] instabooting: 0
                            [    0.146927@0] xor: measuring software checksum speed
                            [    0.245978@0]    8regs     :  2933.200 MB/sec
                            [    0.345987@0]    8regs_prefetch:  2763.200 MB/sec
                            [    0.446011@0]    32regs    :  3347.200 MB/sec
                            [    0.546035@0]    32regs_prefetch:  3026.400 MB/sec
                            [    0.546044@0] xor: using function: 32regs (3347.200 MB/sec)
                            [    0.546060@0] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
                            [    0.546533@0] regulator-dummy: no parameters
                            [    0.547091@0] NET: Registered protocol family 16
                            [    0.548675@0] cpuidle: using governor menu
                            [    0.548856@0] aml_vdac_init: module init
                            [    0.548979@0] register canvas platform driver
                            [    0.549042@0] register rdma platform driver
                            [    0.549909@0] vdso: 2 pages (1 code, 1 data) at base ffffffc001fbc000
                            [    0.549939@0] hw-breakpoint: found 6 breakpoint and 4 watchpoint registers.
                            [    0.550201@0] DMA: preallocated 256 KiB pool for atomic allocations
                            [    0.551401@0] software IO TLB [mem 0x26800000-0x26c00000] (4MB) mapped at [ffffffc026800000-ffffffc026bfffff]
                            [    0.551416@0] Serial: AMBA PL011 UART driver
                            [    0.551772@0] aml_i2c version: 20140813
                            [    0.551947@0] i2c-core: driver [pmu4] using legacy resume method
                            [    0.552010@0] codec_mm:codec_mm_module_init
                            [    0.552184@0] aml_watch_point_probe, in
                            [    0.552453@0] gxbb_mpll_clk: register mpll_clk_out0 success done
                            [    0.552466@0] gxbb_mpll_clk: register mpll_clk_out1 success done
                            [    0.552478@0] gxbb_mpll_clk: register mpll_clk_out2 success done
                            [    0.552665@0] clk_sys: register PLL sys_pll success done
                            [    0.552705@0] gxbb_clk: [ xtal       ] ->clockrate: 24000000Hz
                            [    0.552716@0] gxbb_clk: [ 32Khz      ] ->clockrate: 32000Hz
                            [    0.552726@0] gxbb_clk: [ clk81      ] ->clockrate: 166666666Hz
                            [    0.552736@0] gxbb_clk: [ fixed_pll  ] ->clockrate: 2000000000Hz
                            [    0.552746@0] gxbb_clk: [ fclk_div2  ] ->clockrate: 1000000000Hz
                            [    0.552756@0] gxbb_clk: [ fclk_div3  ] ->clockrate: 666666666Hz
                            [    0.552765@0] gxbb_clk: [ fclk_div4  ] ->clockrate: 500000000Hz
                            [    0.552775@0] gxbb_clk: [ fclk_div5  ] ->clockrate: 400000000Hz
                            [    0.552784@0] gxbb_clk: [ fclk_div7  ] ->clockrate: 285714285Hz
                            [    0.552812@0] gxbb_clk: clock initialization complete
                            [    0.552958@0] clkmsr: msr_clk_reg0=ffffff800005c75c,msr_clk_reg2=ffffff800005e764
                            [    0.554735@0] aml_iomap: amlogic iomap probe done
                            [    0.555195@0] pinmux-gxbb c1109880.pinmux: Init pinux probe!
                            [    0.555974@0] pinmux-gxbb c1109880.pinmux: Probed amlogic pinctrl driver
                            [    0.558429@0] codec_mm has 2 memory regions
                            [    0.558465@0] codec_mm codec_mm.18: assigned reserved memory node linux,codec_mm_cma ok
                            [    0.558483@0] codec_mm codec_mm.18: assigned reserved memory node linux,codec_mm_reserved ok
                            [    0.558562@0] codec_mm has 2 memory regions
                            [    0.558576@0] codec_mm codec_mm.18: assigned reserved memory node linux,codec_mm_cma ok
                            [    0.558592@0] codec_mm codec_mm.18: assigned reserved memory node linux,codec_mm_reserved ok
                            [    0.559833@0] vpu: driver version: v02
                            [    0.559857@0] vpu: load vpu_clk: 666667000Hz(7)
                            [    0.559925@0] vpu: vpu_probe OK
                            [    0.561218@0] tv_vout: tvout_probe
                            [    0.561234@0] tv_vout: major number 254 for disp
                            [    0.561243@0] vout_notify: vout_register_server
                            [    0.561251@0] tv_vout: register tv module server ok
                            [    0.561316@0] tv_vout: tvout_probe OK
                            [    0.561723@0] canvas_probe reg=00000000c8838000,size=400
                            [    0.561743@0] canvas maped reg_base =ffffff800019a000
                            [    0.564677@0] rdma_probe
                            [    0.767946@0] bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
                            [    0.936496@0] raid6: int64x1    576 MB/s
                            [    1.106554@0] raid6: int64x2    850 MB/s
                            [    1.276634@0] raid6: int64x4   1265 MB/s
                            [    1.446676@0] raid6: int64x8   1493 MB/s
                            [    1.616759@0] raid6: neonx1     938 MB/s
                            [    1.786762@0] raid6: neonx2    1458 MB/s
                            [    1.956833@0] raid6: neonx4    1932 MB/s
                            [    2.126891@0] raid6: neonx8    2151 MB/s
                            [    2.126899@0] raid6: using algorithm neonx8 (2151 MB/s)
                            [    2.126909@0] raid6: using intx1 recovery algorithm
                            [    2.127484@0] SCSI subsystem initialized
                            [    2.127868@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
                            [    2.127948@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
                            [    2.128051@0] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
                            [    2.128738@0] i2c-gpio i2c_gpio.36: using pins 153 (SDA) and 154 (SCL)
                            [    2.128836@0] media: Linux media interface: v0.10
                            [    2.128906@0] Linux video capture interface: v2.00
                            [    2.129112@0] pps_core: LinuxPPS API ver. 1 registered
                            [    2.129122@0] pps_core: Software ver. 5.3.6 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giometti <[email protected]>
                            [    2.129183@0] PTP clock support registered
                            [    2.129654@0] hdmitx: system: amhdmitx_init
                            [    2.129663@0] hdmitx: system: Ver: 2014May6
                            [    2.129780@0] hdmitx: system: amhdmitx_probe
                            [    2.130035@0] hdmitx: system: not find match init-data
                            [    2.130045@0] hdmitx: system: not find match pwr-ctl
                            [    2.130054@0] hdmitx hpd irq = 89
                            [    2.130426@0] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xc0800000
                            [    2.130442@0] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xc1104400
                            [    2.130463@0] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xc8100000
                            [    2.130473@0] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xc8834000
                            [    2.130482@0] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xc883a000
                            [    2.130491@0] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xc883c000
                            [    2.130502@0] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xd0100000
                            [    2.130511@0] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xda83a000
                            [    2.130526@0] hdmitx: alread display in uboot 0x10
                            [    2.130552@0] avmute set to 1
                            [    2.130858@0] vout_serve: vout_init_module
                            [    2.130941@0] vout_serve: no matched vout_init mode 
                            [    2.131009@0] vinfo: error: invalid vinfo. current vmode is not supported
                            [    2.131020@0] vout_serve: create vout attribute OK
                            [    2.131029@0] vout_serve: meson_vout_probe OK
                            [    2.131147@0] logo: logo_init
                            [    2.131364@0] osd_rdma: osd_rdma_init: rdma_table p=0x36041000,op=0x36041000 , v=0xffffff800019e000
                            [    2.131379@0] osd_rdma: osd rdma request irq as second interrput function!
                            [    2.131475@0] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
                            [    2.131928@0] NetLabel: Initializing
                            [    2.131938@0] NetLabel:  domain hash size = 128
                            [    2.131946@0] NetLabel:  protocols = UNLABELED CIPSOv4
                            [    2.131988@0] NetLabel:  unlabeled traffic allowed by default
                            [    2.133118@0] Switched to clocksource arch_sys_counter
                            [    2.137562@0] hdmitx: system: irq 2
                            [    2.144287@0] FS-Cache: Loaded
                            [    2.144548@0] CacheFiles: Loaded
                            [    2.144656@0] AppArmor: AppArmor Filesystem Enabled
                            [    2.152603@0] NET: Registered protocol family 2
                            [    2.152996@0] TCP established hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
                            [    2.153068@0] TCP bind hash table entries: 8192 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
                            [    2.153207@0] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 8192 bind 8192)
                            [    2.153277@0] TCP: reno registered
                            [    2.153290@0] UDP hash table entries: 512 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
                            [    2.153316@0] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 512 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
                            [    2.153446@0] NET: Registered protocol family 1
                            [    2.153626@0] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
                            [    2.153639@0] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
                            [    2.153647@0] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
                            [    2.153655@0] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
                            [    2.153820@0] aml_wifi wifi.31: [wifi_dev_probe] no power_on_pin2
                            [    2.153833@0] aml_wifi wifi.31: [wifi_dev_probe] set pwm as 32k output
                            [    2.153880@0] aml_wifi wifi.31: [wifi_dev_probe] interrupt_pin=235
                            [    2.153892@0] aml_wifi wifi.31: [wifi_dev_probe] irq_num=100, irq_trigger_type=1
                            [    2.153905@0] aml_wifi wifi.31: [wifi_dev_probe] power_on_pin=234
                            [    2.153916@0] aml_wifi wifi.31: [wifi_dev_probe] clock_32k_pin=0
                            [    2.154198@0] aml_wifi wifi.31: [wifi_setup_dt] wifi_setup_dt
                            [    2.154231@0] aml_wifi wifi.31: [wifi_setup_dt] interrupt_pin(235)
                            [    2.154250@0] aml_wifi wifi.31: [wifi_setup_dt] power_on_pin(234)
                            [    2.154484@0] Unpacking initramfs...
                            [    2.154496@0] Initramfs unpacking failed: junk in compressed archive
                            [    2.156842@0] Freeing initrd memory: 5108K (ffffffc0339c6000 - ffffffc033ec3000)
                            [    2.159132@0] futex hash table entries: 1024 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
                            [    2.159227@0] audit: initializing netlink subsys (disabled)
                            [    2.159268@0] audit: type=2000 audit(2.140:1): initialized
                            [    2.159883@0] HugeTLB registered 2 MB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
                            [    2.165523@0] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
                            [    2.165705@0] Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
                            [    2.168003@0] NFS: Registering the id_resolver key type
                            [    2.168042@0] Key type id_resolver registered
                            [    2.168051@0] Key type id_legacy registered
                            [    2.168066@0] nfs4filelayout_init: NFSv4 File Layout Driver Registering...
                            [    2.168517@0] msgmni has been set to 1618
                            [    2.169427@0] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 246)
                            [    2.169486@0] io scheduler noop registered (default)
                            [    2.169497@0] io scheduler deadline registered
                            [    2.169518@0] io scheduler cfq registered
                            [    2.219045@0] meson-rng c8834000.rng: hwrng registered
                            [    2.219284@0] [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
                            [    2.221925@0] loop: module loaded
                            [    2.222710@0] mtdoops: mtd device (mtddev=name/number) must be supplied
                            [    2.225248@0] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
                            [    2.225267@0] tun: (C) 1999-2004 Max Krasnyansky <[email protected]>
                            [    2.229363@0] libphy: stmmac: probed
                            [    2.229382@0] eth0: PHY ID 001cc916 at 0 IRQ POLL (stmmac-0:00) active
                            [    2.229393@0] eth0: PHY ID 001cc916 at 7 IRQ POLL (stmmac-0:07)
                            [    2.229708@0] PPP generic driver version 2.4.2
                            [    2.229906@0] NET: Registered protocol family 24
                            [    2.230025@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_ether
                            [    2.230121@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_ncm
                            [    2.230436@0] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
                            [    2.230448@0] ehci-h20ahb: H20AHB-EHCI Host Controller driver
                            [    2.230555@0] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
                            [    2.230757@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_acm
                            [    2.230768@0] cdc_acm: USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters
                            [    2.230851@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
                            [    2.231032@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial
                            [    2.231103@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
                            [    2.231179@0] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
                            [    2.232007@0] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
                            [    2.232387@0] i2c /dev entries driver
                            [    2.233142@3] CPUidle arm64: cpuidle init start!!
                            [    2.233423@0] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
                            [    2.233556@0] hidraw: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
                            [    2.233883@0] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
                            [    2.233893@0] usbhid: USB HID core driver
                            [    2.234063@0] coresight-tpiu c0202000.tpiu: TPIU initialized
                            [    2.234374@0] coresight-etb10 c0203000.etb: ETB initialized
                            [    2.234611@0] coresight-funnel c0201000.funnel: FUNNEL initialized
                            [    2.235089@0] coresight-etm4x c0440000.etm: ETM 4.0 initialized
                            [    2.235361@0] coresight-etm4x c0540000.etm: ETM 4.0 initialized
                            [    2.235620@0] coresight-etm4x c0640000.etm: ETM 4.0 initialized
                            [    2.235889@0] coresight-etm4x c0740000.etm: ETM 4.0 initialized
                            [    2.236111@0] coresight-replicator-qcom c0204000.replicator: REPLICATOR 1.0 initialized
                            [    2.236305@0] meson_uart c81004c0.serial: ==uart0 reg addr = ffffff80004144c0
                            [    2.236334@0] c81004c0.serial: ttyS0 at MMIO 0xc81004c0 (irq = 225, base_baud = 1500000) is a meson_uart
                            [    2.236358@0] meson_uart c81004c0.serial: ttyS0 use xtal(8M) 24000000 change 0 to 115200
                            [    2.494986@0] hdmitx: plugin
                            This is part 1 of 2. continued in next message ....

Comment

.... continued from previous message. This is message 2 of 2.

(removed logs for HDMI and USB as they seem ok, this was done to avoid creation of a third part for these logs)

Code:
                              [    2.570771@0] EDID Parser:
                              [    2.570816@0] EDID BlockCount=0

[    3.952227@1] console [ttyS0] enabled
                              [    3.956215@3] meson_uart c11084c0.serial: ==uart1 reg addr = ffffff80004164c0
                              [    3.962933@3] c11084c0.serial: ttyS1 at MMIO 0xc11084c0 (irq = 58, base_baud = 1500000) is a meson_uart
                              [    3.972738@3] dwc_otg: usb1: type: 1 speed: 0, config: 0, dma: 0, id: 1, phy: c0000020, ctrl: 0
                              [    4.483534@3] dwc_otg: Core Release: 3.10a
                              [    4.483560@3] dwc_otg: Setting default values for core params
                              [    4.487696@3] dwc_otg: curmode: 1, host_only: 1
                              [    4.504333@3] dwc_otg: Using Buffer DMA mode
                              [    4.504358@3] dwc_otg: OTG VER PARAM: 1, OTG VER FLAG: 1
                              [    4.508232@3] dwc_otg: Working on port type = HOST
                              [    4.529622@3] dwc_otg: -------hcd->flags.d32 = 0
                              [    4.534212@3] dwc_otg: Init: Port Power? op_state=1
                              [    4.539022@3] dwc_otg: Init1: Power Port (0)
                              [    4.701833@3] ESM HLD: Initializing...
                              [    4.705441@3] ESM HLD: Registering device range 'esm'...
                              [    4.710698@3] ESM HLD: Device range 'esm' has been registered.
                              [    4.716478@3] ESM HLD: Creating class /sys/class/elliptic...
                              [    4.722135@3] ESM HLD: The class /sys/class/elliptic has been created.
                              [    4.728553@3] ESM HLD: Creating device 'esm'...
                              [    4.733159@3] ESM HLD: Device 'esm' has been created.
                              [    4.738035@3] ESM HLD: Done initializing the HLD driver.
                              INFO:    HDCP22 key read fail!
                              INFO:    p1d 0
                              INFO:    pd1 0
                              [    4.759111@3] aml_vrtc rtc.30: rtc core: registered aml_vrtc as rtc0
                              [    4.759913@3] BLASTER Driver Init
                              [    4.763629@3] secmon has 1 memory regions
                              [    4.767083@3] secmon: share in base: 0xffffff800043c000, share out base: 0xffffff800043e000
                              [    4.775371@3] secmon secmon.4: assigned reserved memory node linux,secmon ok
                              [    4.775432@1] dwc_otg: Indeed it is in host mode hprt0 = 00021501
                              [    4.788368@3] secmon: probe done
                              [    4.791704@3] storage: storage in base: 0xffffff8001700000
                              [    4.797021@3] storage: storage out base: 0xffffff8001780000
                              [    4.802507@3] storage: storage block base: 0xffffff8001800000
                              [    4.808207@3] storage: probe done!
                              [    4.811666@3] Error: Driver 'ICPlus IP175C' is already registered, aborting...
                              [    4.818729@3] libphy: ICPlus IP175C: Error -16 in registering driver
                              [    4.825024@3] Error: Driver 'AMLOGIC internal phy' is already registered, aborting...
                              [    4.832781@3] libphy: AMLOGIC internal phy: Error -16 in registering driver
                              [    4.840676@3] Error: Driver 'RTL8211F Gigabit Ethernet' is already registered, aborting...
                              [    4.847883@3] libphy: RTL8211F Gigabit Ethernet: Error -16 in registering driver
                              [    4.855417@3] aml_sd_emmc_probe: line 3558
                              [    4.859261@3] mmc driver version: 1.07, 2015-01-21: fix a bug in tuning which caused eMMC data CRC error
                              [    4.868882@3] aml_sd_emmc_reg_init 1146
                              [    4.872534@3] get property:                ocr_avail, value:0x00200080
                              [    4.878933@3] get property:                    f_min, value:300000
                              [    4.885054@3] get property:                    f_max, value:200000000
                              [    4.891432@3] get property:             max_req_size, value:0x00020000
                              [    4.897908@3] get property:                  pinname, str:emmc
                              [    4.903685@3] get property:                card_type, value:1
                              [    4.909371@3] get property:                 tx_phase, value:0
                              [    4.915076@3] get property:                gpio_dat3, str:
                              [    4.920499@3] get property:                 hw_reset, str:
                              [    4.925965@3] emmc:pdata->caps = c0000d47
                              [    4.929901@3] emmc:pdata->caps2 = 60
                              [    4.933446@3] storage 1, boot 1
                              [    4.936540@3] get_storage_dev return 1
                              [    4.953188@1] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using dwc_otg
                              [    4.954373@1] dwc_otg: Indeed it is in host mode hprt0 = 00001101
                              [    4.973140@3] [aml_sd_emmc_probe] aml_sd_emmc_probe() success!
                              [    4.978556@3] aml_sd_emmc_probe: line 3558
                              [    4.978762@3] aml_sd_emmc_reg_init 1146
                              [    4.981247@3] get property:                     port, value:0x00000001
                              [    4.987650@3] get property:                ocr_avail, value:0x00200080
                              [    4.994118@3] get property:                    f_min, value:400000
                              [    5.000236@3] get property:                    f_max, value:100000000
                              [    5.006627@3] get property:             max_req_size, value:0x00020000
                              [    5.013087@3] get property:                   irq_in, value:3
                              [    5.018785@3] get property:                  irq_out, value:5
                              [    5.024481@3] get property:                  gpio_cd, str:
                              [    5.029907@3] get property:                  pinname, str:sd
                              [    5.035519@3] get property:                 jtag_pin, str:
                              [    5.040947@3] get property:                card_type, value:5
                              [    5.046644@3] get property:                gpio_dat3, str:
                              [    5.052084@3] sd:pdata->caps = 7
                              [    5.055279@3] sd:pdata->caps2 = 0
                              [    5.057251@1] emmc: BKOPS_EN bit is not set
                              [    5.062736@3] [aml_is_card_insert] card OUT
                              [    5.063602@1] emmc: trying cali 0-th time(s)
                              [    5.103237@3] [aml_is_card_insert] card OUT
                              [    5.103352@3] [aml_is_card_insert] card OUT
                              [    5.105934@3] [aml_sd_emmc_probe] aml_sd_emmc_probe() success!
                              [    5.111724@3] aml_sd_emmc_probe: line 3558
                              [    5.115969@3] aml_sd_emmc_reg_init 1146
                              [    5.119599@3] get property:                ocr_avail, value:0x00200080
                              [    5.126030@3] get property:                    f_min, value:400000
                              [    5.132147@3] get property:                    f_max, value:200000000
                              [    5.138535@3] get property:             max_req_size, value:0x00020000
                              [    5.145004@3] get property:                  pinname, str:sdio
                              [    5.150777@3] get property:                card_type, value:3
                              [    5.154262@0] usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=05e3, idProduct=0608
                              [    5.154266@0] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=1, SerialNumber=0
                              [    5.154268@0] usb 1-1: Product: USB2.0 Hub
                              [    5.154988@1] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
                              [    5.155238@1] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
                              [    5.156710@1] emmc: delay[0]= 3000 padding= 8, bidx=3
                              [    5.156712@1] emmc: delay[1]= 3125 padding= 7, bidx=3
                              [    5.156713@1] emmc: delay[2]= 3875 padding= 1, bidx=3
                              [    5.156715@1] emmc: delay[3]= 3250 padding= 6, bidx=3
                              [    5.156717@1] emmc: delay[4]= 3250 padding= 6, bidx=3
                              [    5.156719@1] emmc: delay[5]= 2875 padding= 1, bidx=2
                              [    5.156720@1] emmc: delay[6]= 3375 padding= 5, bidx=3
                              [    5.156722@1] emmc: delay[7]= 2875 padding= 1, bidx=2
                              [    5.156724@1] emmc: calibration result @ 0: max(3875), min(2875)
                              [    5.156728@1] emmc: line_delay =0x84855067, max_cal_result =3875
                              [    5.156729@1] emmc: base_index_max 3, base_index_min 2
                              [    5.156735@1] emmc: clk 200000000 SDR mode tuning start
                              [    5.157007@1] emmc: rx_tuning_result[0] = 10
                              [    5.157249@1] emmc: rx_tuning_result[1] = 10
                              [    5.157488@1] emmc: rx_tuning_result[2] = 10
                              [    5.157751@1] emmc: rx_tuning_result[4] = 10
                              [    5.157752@1] emmc: best_win_start =4, best_win_size =4
                              [    5.157754@1] emmc: adj_win_start 5
                              [    5.157757@1] emmc: sd_emmc_regs->gclock=0x1000245,sd_emmc_regs->gadjust=0x2007
                              [    5.157759@1] emmc: gclock =0x1000245, gdelay=0x84855067, gadjust=0x2007
                              [    5.157843@1] emmc: new HS200 MMC card at address 0001
                              [    5.158224@1] emmc: clock 200000000, 8-bit-bus-width
                              [    5.158224@1]  
                              [    5.158225@1] mmcblk0: emmc:0001 8WPD3R 7.28 GiB 
                              [    5.158356@1] mmcblk0boot0: emmc:0001 8WPD3R partition 1 4.00 MiB
                              [    5.158477@1] mmcblk0boot1: emmc:0001 8WPD3R partition 2 4.00 MiB
                              [    5.158601@1] mmcblk0rpmb: emmc:0001 8WPD3R partition 3 512 KiB
                              [    5.159814@1]  mmcblk0: unknown partition table
                              [    5.160380@1] [mmc_read_partition_tbl] mmc read partition OK!
                              [    5.160381@1] add_emmc_partition
                              [    5.160537@1] [mmcblk0p01]           bootloader  offset 0x000000000000, size 0x000000400000 
                              [    5.160653@1] [mmcblk0p02]             reserved  offset 0x000002400000, size 0x000004000000 
                              [    5.160771@1] [mmcblk0p03]                cache  offset 0x000006c00000, size 0x000020000000 
                              [    5.160893@1] [mmcblk0p04]                  env  offset 0x000027400000, size 0x000000800000 
                              [    5.161008@1] [mmcblk0p05]                 logo  offset 0x000028400000, size 0x000002000000 
                              [    5.161129@1] [mmcblk0p06]             recovery  offset 0x00002ac00000, size 0x000002000000 
                              [    5.161256@1] [mmcblk0p07]                  rsv  offset 0x00002d400000, size 0x000000800000 
                              [    5.161372@1] [mmcblk0p08]                  tee  offset 0x00002e400000, size 0x000000800000 
                              [    5.161502@1] [mmcblk0p09]                crypt  offset 0x00002f400000, size 0x000002000000 
                              [    5.161615@1] [mmcblk0p10]                 misc  offset 0x000031c00000, size 0x000002000000 
                              [    5.161738@1] [mmcblk0p11]            instaboot  offset 0x000034400000, size 0x000020000000 
                              [    5.161870@1] [mmcblk0p12]                 boot  offset 0x000054c00000, size 0x000002000000 
                              [    5.161986@1] [mmcblk0p13]               system  offset 0x000057400000, size 0x000040000000 
                              [    5.162108@1] [mmcblk0p14]                 data  offset 0x000097c00000, size 0x00013a400000 
                              [    5.162145@1] card key: card_blk_probe.
                              [    5.162149@1] emmc_key_init:527 emmc key lba_start:0x12020,lba_end:0x12220
                              [    5.162152@1] emmc key: emmc_key_init:552 ok.
                              [    5.162325@1] amlmmc_dtb_init: register dtb chardev
                              [    5.162391@1] amlmmc_dtb_init: register dtb chardev OK
                              [    5.162392@1] Exit aml_emmc_partition_ops OK.
                              [    5.164788@1]  mmcblk0boot1: unknown partition table
                              [    5.165471@1]  mmcblk0boot0: unknown partition table
                              [    5.165604@1] clear_emmc_wait_flag
                              [    5.483331@1] usb 1-1.1: new full-speed USB device number 3 using dwc_otg
                              [    5.498159@3] sdio:pdata->caps = 7810f
                              [    5.501814@3] sdio:pdata->caps2 = 0
                              [    5.543128@3] [aml_sd_emmc_probe] aml_sd_emmc_probe() success!
                              [    5.543540@3] ion_dev has 1 memory regions
                              [    5.549518@1] fb: osd_init_module
                              [    5.550709@1] fb: viu vsync irq: 35
                              [    5.554111@1] meson-fb has 1 memory regions
                              [    5.558258@1] meson-fb meson-fb.15: assigned reserved memory node linux,meson-fb ok
                              [    5.565841@1] vinfo: error: invalid vinfo. current vmode is not supported
                              [    5.572556@1] fb: osd_probe vinfo:ffffffc002045e70
                              [    5.577322@1] fb: init fbdev bpp is:32
                              [    5.581475@1] fb: Frame buffer memory assigned at
                              [    5.581475@1] fb:  0, phy: 0x000000003e700000, vir:0xffffff8001a00000, size=24576K
                              [    5.581475@1] 
                              [    5.581478@1] fb: ---------------clear fb0 memory ffffff8001a00000
                              [    5.595486@1] fb: osd[0] canvas.idx =0x40
                              [    5.595488@1] fb: osd[0] canvas.addr=0x3e700000
                              [    5.595489@1] fb: osd[0] canvas.width=7680
                              [    5.595490@1] fb: osd[0] canvas.height=3240
                              [    5.595492@1] fb: osd[0] frame.width=1920
                              [    5.595493@1] fb: osd[0] frame.height=1080
                              [    5.607722@1] hid-generic 0003:045E:0800.0002: input,hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [Microsoft Microsoft® Nano Transceiver v2.0] on usb-dwc2_b-1.1/input1
                              [    5.609735@1] vinfo: error: invalid vinfo. current vmode is not supported
                              [    5.636702@0] random: nonblocking pool is initialized
                              [    5.646502@1] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
                              [    5.842922@0] fb: osd probe OK
                              [    5.843166@0] ge2d: ge2d_init_module
                              [    5.843949@0] ge2d: ge2d_dev major:241
                              [    5.847945@1] ge2d: ge2d clock is 400 MHZ
                              [    5.851611@1] ge2d: ge2d: pdev=ffffffc0346dc400, irq=182, rstc=0xffffffc0266d1cc0, clk=ffffffc0345baf00
                              [    5.860960@1] ge2d: mapped phy: 0xd0160000
                              [    5.864987@1] ge2d: ge2d start monitor
                              [    5.868731@2] ge2d: ge2d workqueue monitor start
                              [    5.868949@1] codec:Amlogic A/V streaming port init
                              [    5.870316@1] codec:get gate demux control ok ffffffc0266eb900
                              [    5.870320@1] codec:get gate parser_top control ok ffffffc0266ebe00
                              [    5.870323@1] codec:get gate vpu_intr control ok ffffffc0266ebb00
                              [    5.870328@1] codec:get gate vdec control ok ffffffc0266eb800
                              [    5.870806@1] codec:[tsync_pcr_init]init success.
                              [    5.870807@1] codec:amvideocap_init_module
                              [    5.870890@1] codec:amvideocap_probe,amvideocap
                              [    5.870891@1] codec:use cma buf.
                              [    5.870892@1] codec:amvideocap_dev_register
                              [    5.872084@1] amvenc_avc_probe -- reserved memory config fail.
                              [    5.872087@1] amvenc_avc - cma memory pool size: 40 MB
                              [    5.872110@1] encode_wq_init.
                              [    5.872115@1] encode start monitor.
                              [    5.872170@3] encode workqueue monitor start.
                              [    5.872514@1] jpegenc module init
                              [    5.872676@1] codec:picdec_driver_probe called.
                              [    5.872679@1] picdec has 1 memory regions
                              [    5.872720@1] codec:picdec_driver_probe done.
                              [    5.873456@1] vinfo: error: invalid vinfo. current vmode is not supported
                              [    5.873599@1] codec:create_ge2d_work_queue video task ok
                              [    5.873945@1] codec:register clk_set_setting cpu[31]
                              [    5.874366@1] vpu_init
                              [    5.874367@1] The chip is not support hevc encoder
                              [    5.874370@1] DI: di_module_init ok.
                              [    5.874378@1] DI: di_module_init: major 235
                              [    5.874755@1] DI: di_probe
                              [    5.874937@1] deinterlace has 1 memory regions
                              [    5.874997@1] deinterlace deinterlace.25: assigned reserved memory node linux,di ok
                              [    5.875019@1] di_irq:78,timerc_irq:38
                              [    6.022150@1] rdma_register, rdma_table_addr ffffff8000735000 rdma_table_addr_phy 3604c000 reg_buf ffffffc0339b0000
                              [    6.031787@1] rdma_register success, handle 1 table_size 8192
                              [    6.037478@1] DI: di_probe allocate rdma channel 1.
                              [    6.042301@1] DI: DI hw version 2.
                              [    6.047105@1] 0x000000db:Y=db,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.051887@1] 0x000000dc:Y=dc,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.056610@1] 0x000000dd:Y=dd,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.061254@1] 0x000000de:Y=de,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.065868@0] 0x000000df:Y=df,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.070414@0] 0x000000e0:Y=e0,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.074981@0] 0x000000e1:Y=e1,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.079545@0] 0x000000e2:Y=e2,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.084077@0] 0x000000e3:Y=e3,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.088583@0] 0x000000f0:Y=f0,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.093121@0] 0x000000f1:Y=f1,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.097577@0] 0x000000f2:Y=f2,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.101979@0] 0x000000f3:Y=f3,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.106348@0] 0x000000f4:Y=f4,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.110668@0] 0x000000f5:Y=f5,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.114932@0] 0x000000f6:Y=f6,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.119037@0] 0x000000f7:Y=f7,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.122963@0] 0x000000f8:Y=f8,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.126752@0] 0x000000f9:Y=f9,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.130342@0] 0x000000fa:Y=fa,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.133811@0] 0x000000fb:Y=fb,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.137090@0] 0x000000fc:Y=fc,U=0,V=0
                              [    6.140313@0] DI: di_probe here.
                              [    6.143600@0] efusekeynum: 4
                              [    6.146527@0] efusekeyname:             mac  offset:     0   size:     6
                              [    6.151652@0] efusekeyname:          mac_bt  offset:     6   size:     6
                              [    6.158066@0] efusekeyname:        mac_wifi  offset:    12   size:     6
                              [    6.164453@0] efusekeyname:            usid  offset:    18   size:    16
                              [    6.171051@1] efuse efuse.10: probe OK!
                              [    6.174826@1] key unify config unifykey-num is 14
                              [    6.179266@1] key unify fact unifykey-num is 14
                              [    6.183724@1] aml_unifykeys_probe:1273=============unifykey_devno:e900000
                              [    6.190649@1] 6unifykey: device unifykeys created ok
                              [    6.195543@1] 6aml_unifykeys_init done!
                              [    6.199327@1] PPMGRDRV: warn: ppmgr module init func called
                              [    6.204944@1] PPMGRDRV: err: ppmgr_driver_probe called
                              [    6.209936@1] ppmgr has 1 memory regions
                              [    6.213849@1] PPMGRDRV: info: init ppmgr memsource 3a900000->3c8fffff
                              [    6.220204@1] PPMGRDRV: info: ppmgr_dev major:232
                              [    6.225083@1] PPMGRDRV: info: ppmgr_probe done
                              [    6.229515@1] amlogic rfkill init
                              [    6.232585@1] enter bt_probe of_node
                              [    6.236086@1] not get gpio_en
                              [    6.239002@1] power on valid level is high
                              [    6.653427@1] ionvideo-000: V4L2 device registered as video13
                              [    6.659186@1] ionvid: info: Video Technology Magazine Ion Video
                              [    6.665060@1] ionvid: info: Capture Board ver 1.0 successfully loaded
                              [    6.671438@1] audio_dsp: [dsp]register dsp to char divece(257)
                              [    6.677788@1] amaudio: amaudio: driver amaudio succuess!
                              [    6.682676@1] amlvid:err: amlvideo_init called
                              [    6.686709@1] amlvid:err: amlvideo_create_instance called
                              [    6.692603@1] amlvid:err: v4l2_dev.name=:amlvideo-000
                              [    6.697464@1] amlvideo-000: V4L2 device registered as video10
                              [    6.703338@1] [RX]-hdmirx: hdmirx_init.
                              [    6.706822@1] ESM HLD: Initializing...
                              [    6.710531@1] ESM HLD: Registering device range 'esm_rx'...
                              [    6.716061@1] ESM HLD: Device range 'esm_rx' has been registered.
                              [    6.722088@1] ESM HLD: Creating class /sys/class/elliptic_rx...
                              [    6.728023@1] ESM HLD: The class /sys/class/elliptic_rx has been created.
                              [    6.734686@1] ESM HLD: Creating device 'esm_rx'...
                              [    6.739541@1] ESM HLD: Device 'esm_rx' has been created.
                              [    6.744691@1] ESM HLD: Done initializing the HLD driver.
                              [    6.749948@1] [viuin..]viuin_init_module viuin module init
                              [    6.755680@1] [viuin..]viuin_probe probe ok.
                              [    6.759661@1] module init
                              [    6.762694@1] nandphy: storage 1, boot 1
                              [    6.762694@1] 
                              [    6.768224@1] nandphy: get_storage_dev return 1
                              [    6.768224@1] 
                              [    6.774357@1] aml_nand d0074800.nand: do not init nand
                              WARNING: Unimplemented Sip Call: 0x82000044
                              [    6.985747@1] cpuinfo: probe done
                              [    6.989364@1] defendkey c8834500.defendkey: defendkey_devno:e100000
                              [    6.995449@1] defendkey c8834500.defendkey: defendkey: device defendkey created ok
                              [    7.002846@1] defendkey: driver init
                              [    7.006801@1] input: cec_input as /devices/virtual/input/input6
                              [    7.012361@1] cectx aocec: aml_cec_probe(): no hdmirx reg resource
                              [    7.018273@1] cectx aocec: aml_cec_probe(): no hhi reg resource
                              [    7.024260@1] cectx aocec: aml_cec_probe(): can't find hdmirx
                              [    7.030951@1] cec: wake up flag:0
                              [    7.034385@1] input input5: key 116 up
                              [    7.040432@1] aml_pcm_dai: pcm mode detection =1
                              [    7.044129@1] aml_spdif_dai: enterd aml_spdif_play,set_clock:-1,sample_rate=4
                              [    7.049938@1] aml_spdif_dai: set normal 512 fs /4 fs
                              [    7.054863@1] aml_audio_hw: IEC958 16bit
                              [    7.058732@1] hdmitx: audio: aout notify rate 48000
                              [    7.063614@1] hdmitx: audio: aout notify size 16
                              [    7.068152@1] hdmitx: audio: aout notify format CT_PCM
                              [    7.073266@1] hdmtix: set audio
                              [    7.076604@1] hdmitx tx_aud_src = 0
                              [    7.079942@1] hdmitx: fs = 3, cd = 4, tmds_clk = 0
                              [    7.084528@1] hdmitx aud_n_para = 6144
                              [    7.088244@1] hdmitx set channel status
                              [    7.092080@1] hdmitx: audio: Audio Type: PCM
                              [    7.096263@1] hdmitx: audio: set audio param
                              [    7.101179@1] aml_snd_card: headphone detection disable=1
                              [    7.105833@1] aml_snd_card: no spk event delay time set
                              [    7.111526@1] aml_snd_m8_card aml_m8_snd.46: dummy <-> I2S.38 mapping ok
                              [    7.117995@1] aml_snd_m8_card aml_m8_snd.46: dit-hifi <-> SPDIF.39 mapping ok
                              [    7.124842@1] aml_pcm: enter aml_pcm_new dai->name: PCM.40 dai->id: 0
                              [    7.131160@1] aml_snd_m8_card aml_m8_snd.46: pcm2bt-pcm <-> PCM.40 mapping ok
                              WARNING: Unimplemented Sip Call: 0x82000035
                              WARNING: Unimplemented Sip Call: 0x82000035
                              [    7.145939@1] aml_snd_card: audio use jtag pinmux as i2s output, read val =ffffffff
                              WARNING: Unimplemented Sip Call: 0x82000036
                              [    7.157837@1] GACT probability NOT on
                              [    7.161419@1] Mirror/redirect action on
                              [    7.164995@1] u32 classifier
                              [    7.168549@1]     Actions configured
                              [    7.172115@1] Netfilter messages via NETLINK v0.30.
                              [    7.176117@1] nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (6473 buckets, 25892 max)
                              [    7.182484@1] ctnetlink v0.93: registering with nfnetlink.
                              [    7.188015@1] xt_time: kernel timezone is -0000
                              [    7.192141@1] ipip: IPv4 over IPv4 tunneling driver
                              [    7.197463@1] ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
                              [    7.202429@1] arp_tables: (C) 2002 David S. Miller
                              [    7.207144@1] TCP: cubic registered
                              [    7.210751@1] Initializing XFRM netlink socket
                              [    7.215579@1] NET: Registered protocol family 10
                              [    7.220106@1] mip6: Mobile IPv6
                              [    7.223798@1] ip6_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
                              [    7.228313@1] sit: IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
                              [    7.233883@1] NET: Registered protocol family 17
                              [    7.237675@1] NET: Registered protocol family 15
                              [    7.242089@1] Bridge firewalling registered
                              [    7.246234@1] l2tp_core: L2TP core driver, V2.0
                              [    7.250636@1] l2tp_ip: L2TP IP encapsulation support (L2TPv3)
                              [    7.256349@1] l2tp_netlink: L2TP netlink interface
                              [    7.261094@1] l2tp_eth: L2TP ethernet pseudowire support (L2TPv3)
                              [    7.267149@1] l2tp_debugfs: L2TP debugfs support
                              [    7.271682@1] l2tp_ip6: L2TP IP encapsulation support for IPv6 (L2TPv3)
                              [    7.278319@1] NET: Registered protocol family 35
                              [    7.282849@1] Key type dns_resolver registered
                              [    7.288130@1] Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler
                              [    7.293763@1] bio: create slab <bio-1> at 1
                              [    7.298187@1] Btrfs loaded
                              [    7.301951@1] BTRFS: selftest: Running btrfs free space cache tests
                              [    7.306374@1] BTRFS: selftest: Running extent only tests
                              [    7.311617@1] BTRFS: selftest: Running bitmap only tests
                              [    7.316880@1] BTRFS: selftest: Running bitmap and extent tests
                              [    7.322652@1] BTRFS: selftest: Free space cache tests finished
                              [    7.328461@1] BTRFS: selftest: Running extent buffer operation tests
                              [    7.334555@1] BTRFS: selftest: Running btrfs_split_item tests
                              [    7.342103@1] BTRFS: selftest: Running find delalloc tests
                              [    7.558875@1] BTRFS: selftest: Running btrfs_get_extent tests
                              [    7.562872@1] BTRFS: selftest: Running hole first btrfs_get_extent test
                              [    7.653225@0] AppArmor: AppArmor sha1 policy hashing enabled
                              [    7.656989@0] regulator-dummy: disabling
                              [    7.661267@1] console [netcon0] enabled
                              [    7.665003@1] netconsole: network logging started
                              [    7.669311@1] aml_vrtc rtc.30: setting system clock to 2015-01-01 00:00:20 UTC (1420070420)
                              [    7.678460@1] cpufreq-scpi cpufreq-meson.7: enter  cpufreq
                              [    7.683022@1] cpufreq-scpi cpufreq-meson.7: probe  cpufreq okay
                              [    7.691438@1] gxbb_pm: enter meson_pm_probe!
                              [    7.695294@1] gxbb_pm: meson_pm_probe done
                              [    7.699657@0] cpucore_cooling_register, max_cpu_core_num:4
                              [    7.718832@0] aml_istbt_dev_ready NULL
                              [    7.722733@0] ALSA device list:
                              [    7.726598@0]   #0: AML-M8AUDIO
                              [    7.730702@0] VFS: Cannot open root device "data" or unknown-block(0,0): error -6
                              [    7.736477@0] Please append a correct "root=" boot option; here are the available partitions:
                              [    7.744936@0] b300         7634944 mmcblk0  driver: mmcblk
                              [    7.752818@0]   b301            4096 mmcblk0p1 
                              [    7.759408@0]   b302           65536 mmcblk0p2 
                              [    7.764252@0]   b303          524288 mmcblk0p3 
                              [    7.768988@0]   b304            8192 mmcblk0p4 
                              [    7.773723@0]   b305           32768 mmcblk0p5 
                              [    7.778382@0]   b306           32768 mmcblk0p6 
                              [    7.782995@0]   b307            8192 mmcblk0p7 
                              [    7.787555@0]   b308            8192 mmcblk0p8 
                              [    7.792010@0]   b309           32768 mmcblk0p9 
                              [    7.796415@0]   b30a           32768 mmcblk0p10 
                              [    7.800695@0]   b30b          524288 mmcblk0p11 
                              [    7.804971@0]   b30c           32768 mmcblk0p12 
                              [    7.809210@0]   b30d         1048576 mmcblk0p13 
                              [    7.813460@0]   b30e         5148672 mmcblk0p14 
                              [    7.817813@0] b360             512 mmcblk0rpmb  (driver?)
                              [    7.822284@0] b340            4096 mmcblk0boot1  (driver?)
                              [    7.827729@0] b320            4096 mmcblk0boot0  (driver?)
                              [    7.833044@0] Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)
                              [    7.839944@0] CPU: 0 PID: 1 Comm: swapper/0 Not tainted 3.14.29-g665b9a3-dirty #1
                              [    7.847357@0] Call trace:
                              [    7.851477@0] [<ffffffc001088e80>] dump_backtrace+0x0/0x138
                              [    7.855665@0] [<ffffffc001088fd8>] show_stack+0x20/0x30
                              [    7.860740@0] [<ffffffc001a9e5dc>] dump_stack+0x88/0xc4
                              [    7.865912@0] [<ffffffc001a9bf60>] panic+0xe8/0x20c
                              [    7.870745@0] [<ffffffc001e8bd8c>] mount_block_root+0x1c8/0x268
                              [    7.876607@0] [<ffffffc001e8bf3c>] mount_root+0x110/0x130
                              [    7.881954@0] [<ffffffc001e8c094>] prepare_namespace+0x138/0x184
                              [    7.887905@0] [<ffffffc001e8ba08>] kernel_init_freeable+0x218/0x23c
                              [    7.894115@0] [<ffffffc001a9a7dc>] kernel_init+0x1c/0xdc
                              [    7.899376@1] CPU1: stopping
                              [    7.902831@1] CPU: 1 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/1 Not tainted 3.14.29-g665b9a3-dirty #1
                              Kernel panic due to inability to mount root parittion...

Comment

Rerun the installation script from the external media (always with the same dtb file that you used when you first start). This is a common mistake. You change the dtb data in eMMC and with it , changing the placement and size of the partitions in the eMMC. The first time you run the script on the old accommodation sections. When you first run setup, the dtb to the external storage differs from dtb which is in eMMC. After the first run setup, the dtb on an external drive and the eMMC will be the same and the installation process will take place correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X